Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks ...

Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media

There are 66319 comments on the Wall Street Journal story from Mar 22, 2012, titled Trayvon Martin Shooting Death Sparks Outrage on Social Media. In it, Wall Street Journal reports that:

Social media has put the spotlight on the story Trayvon Martin , an unarmed African-American teenager who was shot to death last month by a neighborhood watch captain in Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wall Street Journal.

xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#84550 Apr 28, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
That must just shake you to your racist cores, and make you shit your panties...
Your President, Barak Obama, is BLACK!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
Your President Hussein is a Mulatto--not black. They only called him black to get him elected by the uninformed voter base.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#84551 Apr 28, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
I continue to see a lot of racism on this thread, a thread which is such the minority of upward non-racist thinking as represented by the majority of our great nation.
Don't you losers realize that your President, your Commander in Chief, is yet another wonderful Black Man? You cannot change that...EVER!
And he won two (2) terms, by the popular vote, and the electoral college!
He won two terms by lying to the American people. Only the dupes trusted a black man to tell the truth.

If you like your current President, you can keep your current President.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#84552 Apr 28, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss you too. There are mostly bigoted haters here and no one capable of a discussion so I mostly stay away.
PM me where you hang out and I'll visit.
Try your nearest Manpower office. I'm sure he's hanging there with the Bro's.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84555 Apr 28, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
That must just shake you to your racist cores, and make you shit your panties...
Your President, Barak Obama, is BLACK!
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!
You continue to delude yourself and that's OK, but there are VERY few here who don't respect or wouldn't vote for Ms. Rice, Dr. Ben Carson, Clarence Thomas, Allen West, and many many other black Americans. The issue is, Obama is a lying idiot who, worst of all, cannot bring himself to accept responsibility for anything at this point. A Commander in Chief who doesn't have time to roll in on the absolute murder of 40 vets by a VA hospital under his administration? Are you serious? In any case, you're an Obamabot, that's clear, so I'll do you a favor...you should consider spelling his name correctly; it's spelled Barack.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84557 Apr 29, 2014
Me and the Gun Nuts may just agree on this one. If a Coward Militia Man points a weapon at Harry Reid, the Feds should riddle that Coward's body with lead. Not even "Stand Your Ground", but Self-Defense (of another), which, as you know, is completely legal.

That would be most interesting to see.

Be careful, the Feds are closing in.

Title of Article:

"Police investigating Cliven Bundy-related threats to Harry Reid"

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/04/cliven-...

"Federal law enforcement officials are investigating threats made against Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid in the aftermath of his sharp-edged attacks against Nevada rancher Cliven Bundy, sources said Monday.

Reid has not minced words about Bundy’s battle with the Bureau of Land Management, referring to Bundy’s supporters as “domestic terrorists” and the rancher himself as a “hateful racist.”

As he’s stepped up his criticism, Reid has been the subject of threats himself, prompting an increase in his own security detail in recent days, people familiar with the matter said Monday."

Tick Tock...The Feds are comin'...
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84564 Apr 29, 2014
Maaaaaan... What a tough week to be a Racist.

1) Cliven Bundy, and his Racist antics;

2) Owner Sterling of the LA Clippers just got banned FOR LIFE for using Racist language

Go cry...

And remember, your President, Barack Obama, is also a wonderful Black Man.

Hahahahahahaha...
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84566 Apr 29, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
2) Owner Sterling of the LA Clippers just got banned FOR LIFE for using Racist language
Go cry...
Hahahahahahaha...
Thank goodness! Good boy! You finally learned how to spell his name correctly....no thank you? Why, I think you're almost ready for the 7th grade; good for you.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84568 Apr 29, 2014
But hey, I fully support, 100%, the drive from so many black players for a totally black league. All black owners, black players, black staff, 100%. That's want they want, the system should give it to them. Now.
xxxrayted

Berea, OH

#84572 Apr 29, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Go cry...
Hahahahahahaha...
Sterling? You mean Donald Sterling? The same Donald Sterling that was presented awards from the leftist NAACP? I believe he was in the process of receiving another one until this came up. Sterling also supported multiple liberal politicians and agendas.

Tough week to be a hypocrite.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84573 Apr 29, 2014
xxxrayted wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterling? You mean Donald Sterling? The same Donald Sterling that was presented awards from the leftist NAACP? I believe he was in the process of receiving another one until this came up. Sterling also supported multiple liberal politicians and agendas.
Tough week to be a hypocrite.
Yes the NAACP, after a 20 year relationship with Sterling, was poised to give him a lifetime achievement award, despite numerous documented cases of racism that would make anyone blush. But C-1 won't comment on that, nor on Media Matters, an ultimate left wing company, aggressively locking the union from their company. The hardcore liberal left are the most helpless and vulnerable beings on the planet.....and so sad. Think of it. The most pathetic thing you'll ever see is a grown man who, despite perfect eye sight, refuses to see. There but for the grace of God go we.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84575 Apr 29, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
Go cry...
Hahahahahahaha...
So we can agree, it's time for an all black league......all black owners, coaches, players, staff. The players want it, no more slavery, no more taking advantage of these guys who contribute so much to our society and the future of our country. And finally, they can make a salary that they deserve.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84576 Apr 30, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
But hey, I fully support, 100%, the drive from so many black players for a totally black league. All black owners, black players, black staff, 100%. That's want they want, the system should give it to them. Now.
Irony at its best. You correct others' spelling, yet, as you can see in your post above, you say, "That's want they want..."

You are an idiot. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass trailer.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84577 Apr 30, 2014
Humorous Article.

Title:

"George Bush Painting Controversy After Zimmerman Trayvon Martin Rumors and Death Report"

"What does the former (two time, count em two time Woo!!!!) President George W. Bush and The acquitted Trayvon Martin killer, George Zimmer have in common? Well besides from both being men named named George who alleged don’t care about black people, they also like to paint in the spare time. Both men have been accused of tracing stock photos and passing them off as art. Zimmerman was also accused of selling a picture of his victim, Trayvon Martin. However, that part, like the rumors of his death, were highly exaggerated.
Like Us on Facebook

George Zimmerman has been dabbling in the arts. The acquitted killer has been selling a series of tracing that he has somehow managed to pass off at paintings. Zimmerman has created a series of works that look an awful lot like photos that can be found online.

Recently the “art thief” was accused of an even more deplorable crime. Not as deplorable as child murder, but still pretty bad. Zimmerman was recently accused of profiting directly off the death of Trayvon Martin by selling a painting of the slain teen for $30,000." [Untrue]

There you have it. Don't name your son George. He will grow into a full on Loser, Thief, and Thug.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84578 Apr 30, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the NAACP, after a 20 year relationship with Sterling, was poised to give him a lifetime achievement award, despite numerous documented cases of racism that would make anyone blush. But C-1 won't comment on that, nor on Media Matters, an ultimate left wing company, aggressively locking the union from their company. The hardcore liberal left are the most helpless and vulnerable beings on the planet.....and so sad. Think of it. The most pathetic thing you'll ever see is a grown man who, despite perfect eye sight, refuses to see. There but for the grace of God go we.
I agree with you that the NAACP dropped the ball on Sterling's blatant racism, both in the past, and ALMOST in the present. I cannot defend them on that one.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84579 Apr 30, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you that the NAACP dropped the ball on Sterling's blatant racism, both in the past, and ALMOST in the present. I cannot defend them on that one.
You may be missing the point. The NAACP didn't drop the ball.....no one could be that blind. This guys reputation as a racist was publicly documented. The NAACP was complicit in his behavior.....life time achievement award? I cannot claim to know the motivation, but money comes to mind. Just like Media Matters, who can crow the liberal theme 24/7 for years....but when the union finally came calling......shut out. Two more unbelievable cases of do as I say, not as I do.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#84580 Apr 30, 2014
Citizen 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Irony at its best. You correct others' spelling, yet, as you can see in your post above, you say, "That's want they want..."
You are an idiot. Don't throw stones if you live in a glass trailer.
I agree. No excuse.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84581 Apr 30, 2014
I understand that my comment here is entirely off-topic for this thread. But then again, read most other comments which are entirely off-topic as well. I don't give a fuk.

The Death Penalty.

Cruel and Unusual Treatment.

This guy in Oklahoma. Yesterday, it took the state a bit lesser than an ENTIRE hour to Murder him, as he was squirming, and fighting for his life on the gurney (Cruel and Unusual Treatment).

It costs each state 4 (four) times more money to kill a man on Death Row than to keep him in prison for life, WITHOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF PAROLE.

Then again, hundreds of these men on Death Row are later released as innocent men as a result of DNA evidence, and the fact that they did NOT commit the crime.

Why do you suppose that it is ok for the state to Murder people, innocent or guilty?

We are one of the only civilized Nations who does this. Why?

The Death Penalty will eventually be abolished in every state. It just may take another 20 years.

How sick. I am infuriated and embarrassed against the states on this issue.

Go ahead. Rip this post. Just be articulate and smart. I am waiting.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84582 Apr 30, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. No excuse.
Now you're makin' me feel bad. We all do it. Let's just blame it on our keyboards.
Citizen 1

Spokane, WA

#84583 Apr 30, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
You may be missing the point. The NAACP didn't drop the ball.....no one could be that blind. This guys reputation as a racist was publicly documented. The NAACP was complicit in his behavior.....life time achievement award? I cannot claim to know the motivation, but money comes to mind. Just like Media Matters, who can crow the liberal theme 24/7 for years....but when the union finally came calling......shut out. Two more unbelievable cases of do as I say, not as I do.
Again, I partially agree with you. I respect the NAACP. However, after this situation with Sterling (over 20 years), I have lost a little bit of that respect for the NAACP.

It was only about money. MONEY. How disgusting.

I can see them needing money, and looking the other way on other issues...But Racism?

Isn't that what the NAACP is all about? Shame on them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#84584 Apr 30, 2014
TrueWords wrote:
<quoted text>
It Confirms the NAACP advocates and promotes Racism for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do back people think they are so entitled t... (Oct '15) May 1 cosplaychic2011 9
Tara Berry is a Schizophrenic May 1 Benny Delgado 1
Tara Berry gives Great Head May 1 Benny Delgado 1
VFT Marketing: Tara wants Benny Sitting in a ... Apr 29 Tara Bennie VFT 1
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... (Jun '15) Feb '16 Melanie 2
the music thread (Apr '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 22
Paul Stott Group to appear at Mikki V's July 24th (Jul '15) Jul '15 Karen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages