Six suspects nabbed in home burglary

There are 17 comments on the Jun 26, 2009, Orlando Sentinel story titled Six suspects nabbed in home burglary. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Winter Springs police arrested six suspects and are searching for another in connection to a residential burglary early this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

The police

Orlando, FL

#1 Jun 26, 2009
Again??????????Black, White, Spanish?????????? will we ever know?????????, No, we will never know. Why, because we don't want to hurt the African American Criminal Community do we.?????????
God we love those people don't we???/
NE FL Native

Clearwater, FL

#4 Jun 26, 2009
The police wrote:
Again??????????Black, White, Spanish?????????? will we ever know?????????, No, we will never know. Why, because we don't want to hurt the African American Criminal Community do we.?????????
Why in world make such a big deal out of their race and why does it matter so much to you? A theif is a theif no matter their race, gender, etc.!!!
Smoke Bomb

Osteen, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2009
The police wrote:
This was obviuosly written by some old white guy with his belt on too tight who likes to hang out at playgrounds...
NE FL Native

Clearwater, FL

#6 Jun 26, 2009
sorry, should be "thief" not "theif" remember "i" before "e"

Since: Jun 09

Saint Cloud, FL

#8 Jun 26, 2009
The description, including race, is important because one is still one the run. Give a description of 17-year-old Jessie Reese so I don’t have to ask everyone I see what their name is.
tupac

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Jun 26, 2009
execute them!
Citizen Cane sez

Winter Park, FL

#10 Jun 26, 2009
NE FL Native wrote:
<quoted text>
Why in world make such a big deal out of their race and why does it matter so much to you? A theif is a theif no matter their race, gender, etc.!!!
I agree, everyone knows the black community has more than it's share of challenges but "piling on" for no reason does not help anything.
Rush4Pres

Winter Park, FL

#11 Jun 26, 2009
Since they're not giving pictures, descriptions, they must be black. Come on slantinel, stop being racist!
Enough Already

Washington, DC

#12 Jun 26, 2009
Video! How very open and shut. Nice!
Grandma Fudd

Winter Springs, FL

#15 Jun 26, 2009
Explanation: Simple. Everyone knows what race they were so to save verbiage, unless they were Swedes, Lithuanians, Finns, Danish, etc. there is absolutely was need to mention the obvious. I used to know a gal that was a police dispatcher and they seldom bothered to even say "young black male" as 75% or more calls involved young black males. A lack of description meant the obvious.
Grandma Fudd

Winter Springs, FL

#16 Jun 26, 2009
Well extra words flooded one of those sentences - you get the drift. "there WAS absolutely NO need to mention the obvious."
Frito Bandito

Orlando, FL

#17 Jun 26, 2009
Lol...Police nap suspect.
Factual

AOL

#18 Jun 26, 2009
You can see the home video tape that
recorded their actions while they were
robbing and drinking beer on WFTV.com .
For the record, they are both black AND
hispanic (Erica Benitez, Jared Boyle,
Jerry Garret, Odedius King, Christian
Ogden-Blackshear, Jasmine Velasquez).

Go to the tv news websites for info, don't
rely on this source.
Massa man

Orlando, FL

#19 Jun 26, 2009
Just another stupid, illegitimate sub-human orangutan doing what that species does best!
Jo Mama

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2009
I could use a nap.
TTT

Orlando, FL

#22 Jun 27, 2009
The funny thing is Deer Song is right across the street from the Winter Springs police department.
courtney

Southwest Brevard Cnty, FL

#24 Mar 10, 2011
ok no. some are black and some are spanish thank you very much. i happen to know them and screw whoever has something bad to say about them

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News George Zimmerman compares himself to Anne Frank... 3 hr Tazo 6
Hot girl driving a BMW convertible Oviedo near UCf Sun Yikes 2
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Sun Railspike77 183
Adam Roland Chicago Sorcerer Worships Dead Cat ... Apr 22 MumraTheEvaLiving 1
News Three Arrested for Abusing Vulnerable Adults at... (Sep '14) Apr 22 Cyrus 2
Cat Worshippers from Illinois investigated in W... Apr 22 MumraTheEvaLiving 1
im a man that loves to wear panties but I find ... Apr 22 mr goodwrench 4
More from around the web

Winter Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]