Florida girl recovering after four da...

Florida girl recovering after four days in swampland

There are 49 comments on the Vancouver Sun story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Florida girl recovering after four days in swampland. In it, Vancouver Sun reports that:

In this photo provided by the Winter Springs Police Department, Nadia Bloom is picked up by Cpl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Vancouver Sun.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
reddog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1 Apr 14, 2010
Law-Enforcement did a great job here!! wanted to get this in before the cop hater shows up.
Snakecharmer

Orlando, FL

#2 Apr 14, 2010
reddog wrote:
Law-Enforcement did a great job here!! wanted to get this in before the cop hater shows up.
LOL - hey, don't you know that Mickey and Goofy kidnapped the poor kid with the help of their crooked cops and dropped her into the middle of the swamp - after they wiped her memory of the event, of course.

Seriously, I was so relieved to hear they found her alive; that area has more 'gators and snakes than the rest of the county combined.
rubygoober

Pigeon Forge, TN

#3 Apr 14, 2010
I was thinking the same thing~~
Have no fear...he will have a rant and spew even on this great outcome. If nothing else, he is consistent.
Stay tuned folks~~SOMEHOW this is Disney Worlds fault.
:)
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#5 Apr 14, 2010
so not over. James King kidnapped her, thats why she is doing so well medically. she was not in the swamp for 5 days but wherever he kept her till he brought her there.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#6 Apr 14, 2010
in the audio of the "rescue"....

trust in the lord and not your own perceptions...nadia would you like to sit on my lap?
-king
rubygoober

Pigeon Forge, TN

#8 Apr 14, 2010
Nika Nika wrote:
so not over. James King kidnapped her, thats why she is doing so well medically. she was not in the swamp for 5 days but wherever he kept her till he brought her there.
Interesting statement~~
Is this your opinion or has something been on the news stating this?
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#9 Apr 14, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting statement~~
Is this your opinion or has something been on the news stating this?
purely my opinion. but i am sure from looking at the facts and listening to the audio of the rescue.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#10 Apr 14, 2010
he talks to her like a little baby and he feeds her all these things. and takes her picture and tells her she is precious. and laughs strangely when the cops want facts from him. he shows no concern that she may be too injured to move, etc. because he knows exactly what condition she is in - he carried her in with him that morning. if she had had no water or food for five days she would be incredibly sick, nauseous, barely conscious. but is alert and chipper, it is simply not medically realistic that she just found.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#11 Apr 14, 2010
also she said "I am the girl who was missing" - how would she know there was all this attention about her? if she was speaking honestly she should have said - i've been out here so long, or something from her personal experience, saying " I am the girl who was missing" makes me think she was coached to say that.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#12 Apr 14, 2010
just look at her hair - is that the hair of a person who has slept in a swamp for five days?? i do not think so. maybe a couple hours - thats all.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#13 Apr 14, 2010
and her clothing and skin- where are the layers of mud??? where is even a smear of dirt??? total hoax by king, i'm sure the cops know they just haven't said as much yet.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#14 Apr 14, 2010
Yup, not one insect bite and the "lawd" hepped him find her, isn't that a funny one. He probably thinks, "finders, keepers!".

“Concerning children”

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#15 Apr 14, 2010
where do these whackadoodles come from... Reminds me of termites crawling out of the woodwork...Sheesh.
T-REX

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2010
[QUOTE who="Chief Wiggum's"]where do these wackadoodles come from... Reminds me of termites crawling out of the woodwork...Sheesh.[/QUOTE]

I totally agree with you Chief,even a happy outcome like this has to be scrutinized in the worst of ways,
Amazing she didn't get nabbed by one of those,Giant Burmese pythons or the giant monitor lizards and most of all being that close to a lake,an alligator. Fla is plaqued with those now.
I am so happy for her parents who acted very wonderful in this situation,not like some we know
rubygoober

Pigeon Forge, TN

#17 Apr 14, 2010
Nika Nika wrote:
<quoted text>
purely my opinion. but i am sure from looking at the facts and listening to the audio of the rescue.
Thanks for your answer~~I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, until and if, it is proved otherwise. We as a society have become very jaded, starting with the Susan Smith case.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#18 Apr 14, 2010
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your answer~~I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt, until and if, it is proved otherwise. We as a society have become very jaded, starting with the Susan Smith case.
thats reasonable of you.:) i just gotta say - my gut is usually right - and my gut/ I am sure on this one. i think the answers will come soon when they ask nadia how she spent the last few days. and if her answers make sense. my feeling is people are in this sweep of joy that she was found, and thats natural. i cried myself when i first read it. but then if you step back and look at the facts -- its not a miracle -its a set up. she is WAY too healthy and cheerful. shock or no shock - i just do not this it is medically possible that she spent all that time exposed to the elements and she is as lucid as that.

“Tea parties R 4 little girls.”

Since: May 08

Orlando

#19 Apr 14, 2010
Nika Nika wrote:
<quoted text>
thats reasonable of you.:) i just gotta say - my gut is usually right - and my gut/ I am sure on this one. i think the answers will come soon when they ask nadia how she spent the last few days. and if her answers make sense. my feeling is people are in this sweep of joy that she was found, and thats natural. i cried myself when i first read it. but then if you step back and look at the facts -- its not a miracle -its a set up. she is WAY too healthy and cheerful. shock or no shock - i just do not this it is medically possible that she spent all that time exposed to the elements and she is as lucid as that.
There are some local radio folks who have also publicly expressed their opinion that something might not be quite right. For the little girls sake....I hope you're wrong.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#20 Apr 14, 2010
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> There are some local radio folks who have also publicly expressed their opinion that something might not be quite right. For the little girls sake....I hope you're wrong.
thanks for letting me know that, i'm glad to hear it is openly being considered in some way, yes, it would be better if it were not the case. but if it is true, far better if it is brought in the open and he is punished and taken away so he can't hurt others.

i think its a case of a kinf of brain washing - and i think the whole community might be alittle under the spell right now. the fear of a girl dying and he joy of her being found, can make it hard to be as clear headed as we normally would be.
Nika Nika

Waianae, HI

#21 Apr 14, 2010
Jim Trebowski wrote:
<quoted text> There are some local radio folks who have also publicly expressed their opinion that something might not be quite right. For the little girls sake....I hope you're wrong.
do you have any links to those shows? would like to listen/read what they are saying. thanks.

“Picasso”

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#22 Apr 14, 2010
Nika Nika wrote:
and her clothing and skin- where are the layers of mud??? where is even a smear of dirt??? total hoax by king, i'm sure the cops know they just haven't said as much yet.
Jeus Nika, she ws covered in soot and mosquio bites nd has bacteria running through her system, what is wrong with you. Not everyone is the devil in disguise, get help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Bannon and Marla Maples 21 hr Mud 1
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) Nov 16 normal 119
Destruction of lake mary Nov 13 Hated and proud 1
Mark Matovina Port Orange Nov 12 Irritated 1
Election Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Nov 5 hose A 2,229
Mark wayne linger Oct 31 Annoyed 2
Review: Abbey's Housekeeping Personnel (Jul '09) Oct 27 Pearl 26

Winter Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages