Missing girl found safe in Florida swamp

Missing girl found safe in Florida swamp

There are 4 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 14, 2010, titled Missing girl found safe in Florida swamp. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The little girl's voice on the 911 call was faint yet cheerful, letting central Florida police know that after four days of searching and lots of prayer, they had found missing 11-year-old Nadia Bloom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

johnny costa

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Apr 14, 2010
I’d like to believe this but this guy who found her look out something is fishy
believer

Neenah, WI

#2 Apr 14, 2010
I think this is the works of God through this man of faith. If more people believed and trusted in the miricles God has to offer we would live in a better world. God bless him and thank God for his faIth. It saved that little girl.
Johnny Costa

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Apr 15, 2010
Come on now that's like saying if more people believe in Santa Clause we will deliver presents on Christmas
uridude

United States

#4 Apr 15, 2010
I definately believe in God and that He works miricles, but this looks a little off to me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Back to prison for Mary Hill (Aug '06) Aug 14 Session_Whine 212
News Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank (Jun '09) Aug 13 mike russo 14
Recycling Aug 12 Asdfhknv 1
News George Zimmerman reportedly punched in face aft... Aug 7 Kev from Michigan 3
who is Sanford Mayor?? Aug 3 Common Sense 1
News Orlando real estate family rocked by daughter's... Aug 2 Century 21 Cariot... 1
News Police: Husband shoots wife in Deltona, exchang... Jul 25 RuffnReddy 1

Winter Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages