Serious game of musical chairs starts...

Serious game of musical chairs starts in Seminole school rezonings

There are 1 comment on the OrlandoSentinel.com - Seminole County News story from May 20, 2011, titled Serious game of musical chairs starts in Seminole school rezonings. In it, OrlandoSentinel.com - Seminole County News reports that:

Hundreds students who live in the Longwood and Winter Springs areas of Seminole County could be reassigned to different elementary schools in the fall under a rezoning plan that is in the works.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at OrlandoSentinel.com - Seminole County News.

“Proud Southerner”

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#1 May 22, 2011
While I hate the fact that the children will be the ones uprooted during the rezoning. I have to laugh at all the parents from Highlands, Layer, and Winter Springs Elementary Schools. YOU were asked to help in the efforts to keep Longwood Elementary School open, and you told us, "It doesn't involve us, and we don't want to help". Remember?? Well, it IS going to affect you, and now you want to whine about it. Did you honestly think that the only children who were going to be displaced would be the Longwood children?? Maybe the next time, you'll get off your butts and help out. LMAO!! At all of you who refused to support Longwood Elementary School.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Ramb's Appliance Repair Wed strohtennis 1
News E. Everett Huskey, known as 'Mr. Real Estate,' ... (Nov '07) Jun 29 Rom 19
News Sanford man arrested in child-sex case (Jul '08) Jun 26 Private 80
News Black senators call for removal of Confederate ... Jun 26 Jesus Brother 2
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... Jun 18 Stopchildkillers 1
the music thread (Apr '12) May '15 Musikologist 21
News 5 Florida high school football players accused ... Jan '15 Cannabis Kid 1
More from around the web

Winter Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages