DO NOT re-elect Susan Doerner

DO NOT re-elect Susan Doerner

Posted in the Winter Springs Forum

Howey In The Hills, FL

#1 Jul 25, 2010
Susan doerner has
1. Closed out lakes resulting in lowered property value.
2. Closed public dock/ramp paid for by our tax dollars.
2. Changed Casselberry code to suit her personal needs.
3. Votes for continued local government waste of tax dollars
Check these websites

Inola, OK

#2 Aug 21, 2010
Susan Doerner has done more good for the city of Casselberry and it's citizens than you know about. Get over the lake issue, folks..we need to protect the lakes, not degrade them. And I for one am glad that Susan Doerner took on the adult businesses that were about to destroy our quality of life. She helped turn our city around and make it a great place for our families and businesses.

United States

#3 Aug 21, 2010
Closing our public lakes cost the city of casselberry 100,000 per year. The roundabout was 180,000. The fire dept can barely get around it. Cost of that shit cost our city the loss of policemen and firemen. Thank Susan doerner for that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Deputies: Deltona man loses pool game, stabs wi... 4 hr slimy 1
News Semoran Financial proposes deal with Partners Bank (Jun '09) Mon mar 13
the music thread (Apr '12) Nov 1 Musikologist 22
Paul Stott Group to appear at Mikki V's July 24th Jul '15 Karen 1
News Prosecutor charges man who shot at George Zimme... Jun '15 Stopchildkillers 1
News 5 Florida high school football players accused ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Cannabis Kid 1
News Charges filed in gang rape of girl, 16, in Wint... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Cannabis Kid 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages