Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2011

Judged:

If you research the internet on the topic of “Men Who Wear Woman’s Panties/Underwear” you’ll most likely come across several sites that investigate the topic. One in particular that focus on the reason why and gives some validation to the topic is the site of Dr. Jeanette. At the site you’ll be given some insight as to why some men wear woman’s underwear/panties.

With that in mind I would like to clear the air on a couple of things. Men who wear woman’s panties are not gay first off. It is possible that there are a few who may be gay but in majority most are not. Most gay men shun the idea of wearing women’s anything, but would rather relate to the same sex as close as possible. Men wear woman’s panties for a variety of reasons but most of the time it’s not a sexual stimulation aspect as much as it is comfort and enjoyment. There tends to be a misconception that men who crossdress are for some reason unstable mentally or have issues that need to be dealt with. This again is a false understanding of why men wear panties. It is a false way of thinking because in fact most men who wear panties are more in touch with reality and themselves then men who, well choose to judge those men who wear panties. Like everything else in life there are exceptions as not everyone follows the same pattern.

Those of you who are close minded please take a moment and try to understand that being a man has nothing to do with what you wear, or what your physical appearance maybe but rather how your mind works and what your beliefs tend to be. Society influences all of us to think and act a certain way, to be people that we may not truthfully be.

I will agree to a certain extent that the judgment from society is what creates the feeling of guilt and shame to those of us men who wear panties. It’s so hard for us to understand why it is viewed as a bad thing as it does no harm to anyone or anything but is more of a preference than anything else. Yet we are judged solely because of what the article is rather then who we are as people.
It is because of the reasons above that I feel personally I will be alone for the rest of my life, not able to be accepted by people as even a friend because I am different, an outcast, a rejection to the ways of the “social norm” whatever that may be. I find it hard to believe that there are women out there that do not judge or accept a man who wears panties. So the question I guess I must put out there is this:

Why in the world would someone want to know a man like me, a man who wears panties, when there are plenty of others who have nothing to hide, nothing to feel guilty for, and who can give them a full life without question?

It is not wrong to wear panties, it’s just not right to wear panties or so society says.
fred flinstone

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2011

Judged:

I made the switch a few months ago, and I'll never go back to those shitty poorly fitting mens UW.

Panties actually fit and keep my "junk" tucked up
tight. No more flopping around. And my wife thinks
they're sexy!
panty lover

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2011

Judged:

I tuck everything into place and then slip on a nice pair of panties.That way nothing dangles it feels good.
John the Man

Belfast, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2011

Judged:

I recall a time in the 70's when a near neighbour wore what I considered to be an elegant outfit and as a consequence of which he was attacked for being ''queer''. Whether he was gay or not is irrelevant but it highlights the aspect of societal expectations and or requirements. suffice to say; what you wear under your trousers or skirt is between you, your best friend and your doctor. Enjoy
Panty maker

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

fred flinstone wrote:
I made the switch a few months ago, and I'll never go back to those shitty poorly fitting mens UW.
they're sexy!
It's nice to see others who share my passion. My GF whom I've known for 24yrs thinks panties look cute on me. Like many others, I was introduced to 100% nylon bikinis at an early age and have enjoyed the comfort since. The constant search for that perfect fit lead me to make my own, so I duplicated my favorite style and started selling them on eBay. The response has been great with many return customers. I sell Mens Women Vintage Style Nylon String Bikini Panties with a double nylon crotch. They provide the front coverage that we need along with the moderate to skimpy rear coverage. I invite you to see the selection of colors I have to offer and I will be adding two new styles soon.
Panty maker

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Judged:

I responded to fred flintstone's comment, but would like to respond to alone-in-the-world.
You are not alone, there are millions of men wearing panties. Fashion is dictated by style and chosen by mood. Personally, I love the style I've reproduced and I'm always in the mood to wear panties. We are who we are... don't bother yourself with closed minded people. What we do and how we treat others defines who we are, it's not what we wear under our clothes... if that were the case then many women who wear boxers, mens t-shirs, ball caps etc. would have something to worry about as would men who sculpt their eyebrows and have their nails done, fingers or toes. I hope you fell better now.
Bryan

Gardendale, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

I am a married 35 y/o man and have been wearing panties for as long as I can remember and I have dabbled into it a little further from time to time. My wife is accepting for the most part and picks out most of my panties for me but she really doesn't like to see me in pink lace but solid color and full coverage doesn't bother her to see me in ! nobody else to my knowledge knows my secret and that's fine by me one day I figure my daughter will figure it out but pretty sure she won't care and if she does that will be her problem as for the rest of society I don't care what they think about what I wear under my jeans that is my business !!!
Panty thief

Ajmer, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2012

Judged:

I am such a panty crazy guy that I have 50 panties in my room which are stolen from neighbours and relatives.

It feels sexy to wear panty
Kevin

Stafford, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2012

Judged:

Love my panties !!
Tom

Nashua, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 19, 2012

Judged:

Don't steal them!!!!!
Buy your own, it's no big deal to the clerks. It is a big deal to the cops if you steal!
John

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 31, 2012

Judged:

It feels sexy to wear panty
Hi love that Idea x like to hear more from you email me at iwearwifesknicks@gmail.com
BOB

Bedford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

I LIKE TO WARE MY WIFES PANTIES AND ANY OTHERS THAT COME TO HAND!!!! IF ANY ONE WOULD LIKE TO TRY MY WIFES PANTIES OR SWAP PANTIES I LIVE IN STRATFORD ON AVON. TEXT ME 07917413580 ONLY THANK YOU
Panty Junkie

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 9, 2012

I have worn panties. I do not wear them everyday, but do like to at times. They do feel good and really depends on type and style. I even have worn women's swimwear (bikini and swim shorts) at the beach (usually early morning hours when nobody is around). Wish I could wear them more at the lake.
Silky panties

Cleveland, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 16, 2012

Do you have an eBay store or just auctions?
Panty maker wrote:
<quoted text>
It's nice to see others who share my passion. My GF whom I've known for 24yrs thinks panties look cute on me. Like many others, I was introduced to 100% nylon bikinis at an early age and have enjoyed the comfort since. The constant search for that perfect fit lead me to make my own, so I duplicated my favorite style and started selling them on eBay. The response has been great with many return customers. I sell Mens Women Vintage Style Nylon String Bikini Panties with a double nylon crotch. They provide the front coverage that we need along with the moderate to skimpy rear coverage. I invite you to see the selection of colors I have to offer and I will be adding two new styles soon.
panty man

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Womens panties give better support. They are more comfortable and feel better. My wife has been sharing hers, how cool is that.
panty man

Port Carbon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2012

Judged:

Wearing purple microfiber right now. The support is great and the feel good, unlike cotton briefs. Glad to see that there are other MEN that have found tbe same comfort.
panty man

Collegeville, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2012

Judged:

fred flinstone wrote:
they're sexy!
I feel the same way. My wife and I went panty shopping last night. The do support better and feel better.
Panty Maker

Fountain Hills, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2012

Judged:

Silky panties wrote:
Do you have an eBay store or just auctions?<quoted text>
No store... my seller name is ajd6464... no auction either, just set prices. Stop by, mention this forum and I will give you free shipping. That's a $3.50 savings.
tony

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 5, 2012

Judged:

i wear them cos they make me so very very sexy
eds

Covington, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2012

Judged:

i wear panties and camis 24/7 ido not wear mens ugly under pants anymore. ladis undies are more comfortable i feel good wearing them more men should try wearing them. they will find out how nice they feel/\. i started when my wife gave some of hers to wear. i got hooked. i buy my own now.. the sales help in stores are very helpfulfinging the right size and color

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winter Springs Discussions

Search the Winter Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
People associate blacks with apes (Aug '13) 20 min zazz 20
Review: Active Pain & Injury Inc (Nov '11) 1 hr teddy 32
Zimmerman Says He'll Appeal NBC Lawsuit Dismissal 6 hr Tea Party Supporter 3
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Wed Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) Wed Arthur 2,403
FL Who do you support for Attorney General in Flor... (Oct '10) Jul 26 The Villager 2 2,065
the music thread (Apr '12) Jun '14 TRYVONNA WASJOWLSA 19
•••
•••
•••
Winter Springs Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Winter Springs Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••