Police Blotter

There are 2 comments on the Seminole Chronicle story from Apr 28, 2010, titled Police Blotter. In it, Seminole Chronicle reports that:

Christopher Lewis Afflerbach, 23, of the 900 block of Englishtown Lane, Winter Springs, was booked into the John E. Polk Correctional Facility on April 21 and charged with possession of drugs and driving under the influence of alcohol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Seminole Chronicle.

Since: Apr 10

Sanford, FL

#1 Apr 30, 2010
You go guys,that is what i call police work.Protect and Serve,Sanford and Seminole County Sheriff's department need take some lesson how to and when to take action,not sit back and to lazy to take a report.We got the best of the best in Winter Springs!Love you guys for getting all this scumbags out of our beautiful CITY.Thank and keep up the good work.

Since: Apr 10

Lake Mary, FL

#2 May 21, 2010
Coming to Winter Springs DUI DON'T DO IT! we got one of the greatest POLICE FORCES in the State of Florida,they will get you!Keep up the good work and God bless all of you and keep you Safe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Family mourns slain video-store clerk (May '07) Sep 13 Ken 78
Scamming contractor Sep 7 Niceville Resident 2
The Statue Must Come Down Sep 4 Watching You 1
Megan Michetti Sep 2 Annoyed 3
Mark wayne linger Aug 26 Abc 1
News Settling cruise bill has been rough sailing (Mar '08) Aug 25 GFLarryStuartTheP... 266
Looking for relative of Jeff Mayer Aug '17 RonW 1

Winter Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages