Should jeantel be prosecuted for perj...

Should jeantel be prosecuted for perjury?

Created by huh on Jul 18, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#1 Jul 18, 2013
This might be difficult to prove. To be culpable, an accused must be shown to have presence of mind.

Ronald
yeah

Louisville, KY

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Ronald wrote:
This might be difficult to prove. To be culpable, an accused must be shown to have presence of mind.
Ronald
Point taken, but even toddlers have enough presence of mind to know their age and realize that lying is wrong. She definitely knew that she wasn't in the hospital at the time of Martin's funeral and that "cracker" is a racial term.
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#3 Jul 18, 2013
yeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Point taken, but even toddlers have enough presence of mind to know their age and realize that lying is wrong. She definitely knew that she wasn't in the hospital at the time of Martin's funeral and that "cracker" is a racial term.
yeah.

Yes. I think many of us are victims of post-60s 70s revisionist "history". The term "cracker" was not invented by the Africans to identify their overseer cracking an imaginary whip. The term was used to identify White yeoman farmers who opened up Arkansas. They "cracked the whip" to keep their oxen moving into the new lands, and thereafter to motivate their oxen to assist with the farming of that land.

The term "Redneck", on the other hand, was African pejorative that was used among the Africans to distinguish between the narrower brimmed hat wearing field overseer from the wide brimmed hat wearing plantation owner.

Ronald
Justice equalizer

Summerville, SC

#4 Jul 18, 2013
Yes, Jeantel should be prosecuted and while we are at it, prosecute the special prosecutor. Jeantel is an awful actress who just told that story the way she WANTED it to be, not the way it was. Birds of a feather flock together.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5 Jul 18, 2013
YES. Remember the Tawana Brawely case!!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Jul 19, 2013
Give her a reality show, with the stipulation of Trayvon clearance.
kraker

United States

#7 Jul 19, 2013
but this greasy heifer wont be prosecuted. they know she lied. and they know that she isnt nothing but a ghetto welfare hogg.but they are going to try and put lipstick on the pig and hope it passes for human.
eyeroll

Ithaca, NY

#8 Jul 19, 2013
If she needs to be prosecuted for perjury than GZ's uncle should be too. He knew is was GZ screaming on the TV before he even knew anything happened. Yeah. OK. Right.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#9 Jul 19, 2013
eyeroll wrote:
If she needs to be prosecuted for perjury than GZ's uncle should be too. He knew is was GZ screaming on the TV before he even knew anything happened. Yeah. OK. Right.
Are you drunk???
Watching Too

Summerville, SC

#10 Jul 19, 2013
Ronald wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah.
Yes. I think many of us are victims of post-60s 70s revisionist "history". The term "cracker" was not invented by the Africans to identify their overseer cracking an imaginary whip. The term was used to identify White yeoman farmers who opened up Arkansas. They "cracked the whip" to keep their oxen moving into the new lands, and thereafter to motivate their oxen to assist with the farming of that land.
The term "Redneck", on the other hand, was African pejorative that was used among the Africans to distinguish between the narrower brimmed hat wearing field overseer from the wide brimmed hat wearing plantation owner.
Ronald
So should we just call them what we learned back then too? Colored people or negro? I heard one of the lawyers (negro) call her son a "brown boy" last night. So what is the difference in "brown boy" and "black boy" and "negro" and "colored people"? We know that they reserve the "n" word for each other (which mystifies me).
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#11 Jul 19, 2013
Watching Too wrote:
<quoted text>So should we just call them what we learned back then too? Colored people or negro? I heard one of the lawyers (negro) call her son a "brown boy" last night. So what is the difference in "brown boy" and "black boy" and "negro" and "colored people"? We know that they reserve the "n" word for each other (which mystifies me).
Watching Too.

Yes. The Government has made the identification of Africans politically incorrect. The reason is because the pandering White political ruling class has abandoned the interests of the great majority of White women and men. They have done this dastardly deed in order to reap temporary benefit for themselves by acceding to demands made by the Africans that they be viewed as merely White people with dark skins. This is transitory. One need only to look to what happened to the White people after formerly White ruled African nations came under firmly entrenched African rule.

Ronald

United States

#13 Jul 19, 2013
how much you want to bet that every teacher in that school that has ever had her in class hopes she will be home schooled..or moved out of the district.and i dont blame them...there are kids that actually take their education seriously.and you can tell she only went to school because mommy and daddy would be fined if she didn't.
Honk

Santa Cruz, CA

#14 Jul 19, 2013
jeantel should sit on stevie wonder's face...nasty
Ronald

Bellflower, CA

#15 Jul 19, 2013
guest wrote:
how much you want to bet that every teacher in that school that has ever had her in class hopes she will be home schooled..or moved out of the district.and i dont blame them...there are kids that actually take their education seriously.and you can tell she only went to school because mommy and daddy would be fined if she didn't.
guest.

Have you ever considered the possibility that her teachers are Affirmative Action hires who qualified for their jobs by having been awarded Government university teaching diplomas? Perhaps she is just expressing what her teachers taught her.

Ronald
Honk

Santa Cruz, CA

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Worthington wrote:
She is slightly retarded, 19 and a HS Junior.
i wonder how many kids she has.......

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#17 Jul 20, 2013
DarwinWasSpotOn wrote:
YES. Remember the Tawana Brawely case!!!
Yup. That stunk of that demagogue, Al Sharpton.

“"Stand and Fight"”

Since: Sep 10

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2013
Worthington wrote:
And grotesquely obese too. That's one big b**ch!!

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#19 Aug 10, 2013
Rev. Sharpton would not allow it to happen.
Rev.Al should bring her to his show on NBC.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#20 Aug 10, 2013
Worthington wrote:
Slightly retarded?

Are you kidding - I've met Down Syndrome victims with more intellectual capacity than that talking simian could ever have in 10 lifetimes.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#21 Aug 10, 2013
Watching Too wrote:
<quoted text>So should we just call them what we learned back then too? Colored people or negro? I heard one of the lawyers (negro) call her son a "brown boy" last night. So what is the difference in "brown boy" and "black boy" and "negro" and "colored people"? We know that they reserve the "n" word for each other (which mystifies me).
Boofers use the enword on each other because they know what they all are - enwords.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for relative of Jeff Mayer Mon RonW 1
News Eatonville sees major growth ahead Aug 16 mapatay 1
News Michael Rudisill, Sanford attorney, appointed j... (Jun '09) Aug 15 Mapgar38 32
News Deputies: Winter Park woman shot husband during... Aug 12 zelskid 4
White people are devils! Aug 8 KillerIsMyCat 10
News Seminole County to lay off at least 60 (May '09) Aug 8 American Hero 259
Scamming contractor Aug 8 Sad home owner 1

Winter Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages