What if Trayvon Martin was White?
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#84 Feb 11, 2014
Warm Heart wrote:
Ps, you couldn't buy your way out of a wet paper bag.
I wouldnt worry about buying my way out. Id just buy the bag, chump! People like you dont understand Warriors like me. I was born in the wrong era. But I could easily make you a believer. LOL!
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE

Oaxaca, Mexico

#85 Feb 11, 2014
Huh wrote:
If trayboon was white. Then his parents would likely be together. He would not have gotten thrown out of school. Been into sports. On the b honorroll. Supervised by his parents. Driven to the store. And had a great sleepover. Mom would have made pancakes the next morning. And by now he would be entering college.
You are touching on a theory thats beyond their understanding. Call it denial by a sub species.
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#86 Feb 11, 2014
PATRIOT DVC MOLON LABE wrote:
<quoted text> I wouldnt worry about buying my way out. Id just buy the bag, chump! People like you dont understand Warriors like me. I was born in the wrong era. But I could easily make you a believer. LOL!
I seriously doubt that.
Warm Heart

Central City, KY

#87 Feb 11, 2014
Huh wrote:
If trayboon was white. Then his parents would likely be together. He would not have gotten thrown out of school. Been into sports. On the b honorroll. Supervised by his parents. Driven to the store. And had a great sleepover. Mom would have made pancakes the next morning. And by now he would be entering college.
You're living in the 70's which was by the way very good years, but this post is soooo not true.
blimp

Howell, MI

#88 Feb 13, 2014
is zimmerman gonna go to hell or something for not turning the other cheek or something??

did trayvon go to hell ?? or heaven??
blimp

Howell, MI

#89 Feb 13, 2014
whatever man I just don't wanna burn in hell for All eternity..
Cooter Brown

Camden, AR

#90 May 24, 2015
Still be dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
more black on white crime! (Aug '13) May 18 tarf 121
Want some candy little girl? Apr 27 Cal me Jennie 3
D'Jordan Brooks (Apr '15) Apr '18 PRETTYBLACC1 3
chris clausen Apr '18 curious111245 1
News Which airline offers most nonstop destinations ... (Dec '13) Feb '18 Prospective Pax 5
the music thread (Apr '12) Feb '18 Musikologist 25
News Oviedo OKs red light cameras (Feb '10) Jul '17 bill003 9

Winter Springs Jobs

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages