'Boycott Florida' movement underway

'Boycott Florida' movement underway

There are 159 comments on the WTLV story from Jul 18, 2013, titled 'Boycott Florida' movement underway. In it, WTLV reports that:

George Zimmerman leaves the courtroom at the end of the day during his trial in Seminole circuit court July 5, 2013 in Sanford, Florida.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTLV.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#1 Jul 18, 2013
Boycotts work both ways. We cannot let the Trayvon's of the world decide what defines a civilized society. We are going to Florida on vacation for 3 weeks. Next year we can go to Vegas.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 18, 2013
Cat74 wrote:
Boycotts work both ways. We cannot let the Trayvon's of the world decide what defines a civilized society. We are going to Florida on vacation for 3 weeks. Next year we can go to Vegas.
I wonder if I can donate to the NAACP in Zimmernam's name?

“Insert useless statement here.”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 18, 2013
I don't think there is going to be much sympathy from the Floridians on this so-called boycott.

Please stay away, do us a favor!! Educate your self on the facts.
Cat74

Palatine, IL

#4 Jul 18, 2013
The facts came out at the trial. The prosecutors tried everything they could to rig the outcome, and it didn't work. That is what is so great about our legal system, the truth always comes out. See ya' in August in Florida. Guess what? Tourists can protect themselves as well as the natives.
florida bound

United States

#5 Jul 18, 2013
hell i may even cancel our trip.and take the family to florida too.it would be nice knowing we wont get mugged or raped.
Mitch and Erma

United States

#6 Jul 18, 2013
Already been to Vegas this year, sounds like Florida is the place to go if others are boycotting the place. It will be just like the old days,gonna pack up Erma,my black socks and sandals in the Oldsmobile and head down there.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#8 Jul 18, 2013
I seem to recall the last time the Africans boycotted a State it was when they boycotted South Carolina. As a result, business was never better and people could walk the streets in relative safety.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/lmbvd3b

Ronald
Eatmochicken

United States

#9 Jul 18, 2013
The boycotting of Chic Fila really hurt them bad, I'll tell you what! Maybe I can take my grandkids to Disney this time without being pushed out of line or my wallet stolen.
heered

Columbia, SC

#10 Jul 18, 2013
Ron this boycott things isn't only the blacks. But all races including white. Every scared that fl is paranoid and. Shoot visitors or the sidewalks as well as the beaches. Go read their reasons..funny stuff but truth.
Nellie

Saint Augustine, FL

#11 Jul 18, 2013
Welcome to Florida......glad to live here...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#12 Jul 18, 2013
Boycott Alabama too, don't need no wanna be thugs around anyhow,...
Orkin man

Westmoreland, TN

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Lived there off and on since the 1960's, what drove me away was the thugs not the bugs. It would be better for the sunshine state anyhow if the "race baiters" stayed away,the population will still grow in the winter,Canadians will still come down like they own the place and nothing will change just because someone didn't like a verdict.If indeed the angry people don't come so what? Others will take their place and be glad to spend vacation money no matter if they don't see Stevie Wonder before Stevie sees them . I might even move back when I retire to one those gated communities.
Ronald

Long Beach, CA

#14 Jul 18, 2013
heered wrote:
Ron this boycott things isn't only the blacks. But all races including white. Every scared that fl is paranoid and. Shoot visitors or the sidewalks as well as the beaches. Go read their reasons..funny stuff but truth.
heered.

Yes. It is often said that a conservative is just an empty headed "Liberal" who has been mugged by the Africans. Perhaps the best thing to come out of the Zimmerman affair is that the same awakening to reality will be visited upon the "news" people. This lesson is being taught by "the children" who are being aided in this endeavor by the politicized cops in California, and elsewhere, due to their cowardly, but politically correct, "strategic withdrawal" and African mob "observation" tactics.

Source: http://tinyurl.com/mylsxpf

Source: http://tinyurl.com/lttttkj

Ronald
Lewis

Columbus, OH

#15 Jul 18, 2013
heered wrote:
Wow! You won't even be able to make it to Florida. If you can't write any better than this I'm pretty sure you won't be able read the freeway signs. Or the signs at the airport. Just stay home in Chicago where you'll be safe.
Lewis

Columbus, OH

#16 Jul 18, 2013
Nellie wrote:
Welcome to Florida......glad to live here...
Thanks! I'm coming in August. There will be no liberals there. Now that's what I call a vacation. I'm looking very forward to it even more now
SnowBirdsWont

Bryn Mawr, PA

#17 Jul 18, 2013
Do you think when it's 20 degrees outside in the day that the snowbirds who normally travel to Florida in the winter will give two hoots about Martin or Zimmerman. Or a young person with visions of boats, bikinis, beaches and blue water will opt to go elsewhere? LOL
Boycotts rarely work mostly because the participants can't stay away. Your average politically correct news followers will say things like 'boycott' Florida but when it comes down to a vacation few will cancel, especially as time goes on. Do you think someone from New York will cancel a trip to Disney World in Orlando to opt for a cross continental flight, time zone change and higher costs to go to Disney Land in California?
Florida has the three Bs : beaches, boats and bikinis- who can resist.
Cora

Massapequa Park, NY

#18 Jul 18, 2013
Ronald wrote:
I seem to recall the last time the Africans boycotted a State it was when they boycotted South Carolina. As a result, business was never better and people could walk the streets in relative safety.
Source: http://tinyurl.com/lmbvd3b
Ronald
What are we going to do about this horrendous situation?
Chimpouts

Greensburg, PA

#19 Jul 18, 2013
Let the sreggiN boycott. What else do they have to do? WORK? Nahhhhhh.
Cora

Massapequa Park, NY

#20 Jul 18, 2013
Eatmochicken wrote:
The boycotting of Chic Fila really hurt them bad, I'll tell you what! Maybe I can take my grandkids to Disney this time without being pushed out of line or my wallet stolen.
What are we going to do about this situation?
stingray

Merritt Island, FL

#21 Jul 18, 2013
George Zimmerman killed a black kid for no reason. Maybe he felt like using his gun on a human.(Why is this loon carrying a gun In the first place?) Was Trayvon the first black kid he found to use his gun on? Then they have his gun back to him.

I'm white and I have a black foster son. He is a great kid with no hate in him.

Who taught Zimmerman to be such a hater? Babies aren't born to hate, but he will surely stand before God one day, and he might be very surprised since he claimed "This was God's will."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The mother of Trayvon Martin 'stunned' by verdict (Jul '13) Tue proud2BBlk 331
Apperson is going to jail Tue Right is right 1
News Zimmerman: A person in his circumstances can't ... Tue Right is right 3
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors Tue Right is right 2
The Comfort of Men Wearing Panties and Why.. (Nov '11) Tue Railspike77 188
Trayvon Is Dead And Free Zimmerman Alive And Bo... (Jul '13) May 24 Cooter Brown 36
the music thread (Apr '12) May 23 Musikologist 21
More from around the web

Winter Springs People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]