PHOTOS: Florida girl, 11, missing 4 d...

PHOTOS: Florida girl, 11, missing 4 days found safe

There are 6 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Apr 13, 2010, titled PHOTOS: Florida girl, 11, missing 4 days found safe. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

Nadia Bloom, 11, missing since Friday afternoon, is carried by rescuers after being found on Tuesday, April 13, 2010 in the woods surrounding her Winter Springs, Fla., home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

South Bay Native

Torrance, CA

#2 Apr 13, 2010
Why are they going through the timeline of rescue? Are they concerned it was more of a kidnapping then a rescue?
Torrance Resident

Redondo Beach, CA

#3 Apr 13, 2010
Here is a quote from another article: "On Sunday, authorities learned from Nadia's sister that the 11-year-old liked exploring the outdoors and appeared to have taken with her a backpack, a camera, a video recorder and an American Girl Doll book, "Meet Lanie Holland," about a character who loves the outdoors." Considering she is aspie, I suspect she was probably obsessed with the idea of exploring the outdoors without understanding the dangers. Most likely she took water with her but not enough for how long she was gone.
westsidejesse wrote:
That is awesome that they found her, what a great outcome to the story..but how did an 11 year old survive without food or water? She have a lunchable with her or something? Pulled a Bear Grills and showed kid vs wild at its best? Hmmmm...doesnt matter, all that matters is that the child is safe and back to her loved ones....very nice.
Preacher Bozo Jesse

United States

#5 Apr 13, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember being a child and thinking like one? I would watch Van Dam movies and swear up and down I was a ninja...hahaha, the good ol days.
Glad the child was brought to safety and lets hope she is a-okay!
Bear Grills has nothing on this little one :)
Oh Jesse , when did they release you from jail, you have not been posting those bozo comments, but now I see your at end, your missing something in your life, that you have to put setty stuff.
Preacher Bozo Jesse

United States

#7 Apr 13, 2010
westsidejesse wrote:
<quoted text>
I missed you too sanpedromom, hugs and kisses to you!!
xoxox
Who the hell is San Pedro Mom, are you in love with her? That you imagine I am her? Why were you in jail for this time? Now we have to get used to your lame posts again, oh brother.
Barb

Delaware, OH

#9 Apr 13, 2010
The article says that detectives are questioning King for more details on the rescue and how the little girl spent her time while she was missing. Do they suspect that King was somehow responsible for her disappearance? If so, I sure would like to know how. Something stinks in the Law Enforcement trough, that's for sure.

“Uzi Does It”

Since: Nov 08

UZILAND

#11 Apr 14, 2010
Barb wrote:
The article says that detectives are questioning King for more details on the rescue and how the little girl spent her time while she was missing. Do they suspect that King was somehow responsible for her disappearance? If so, I sure would like to know how. Something stinks in the Law Enforcement trough, that's for sure.
Hahahahaha, god boy aint going to be able to keep up a fake story very long with trained police investigators questioning him, if he is in fact guilty of any fabrication in this story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Husband shoots wife in Deltona, exchang... Jul 25 RuffnReddy 1
the music thread (Apr '12) Jul 23 Musikologist 23
Seminoles Stupid Prosecutors (May '15) Jul 18 Mike Cruz 10
Terantulas fight spiders at 400 Marker St. Jul 18 Hot blonde 18 1
Know Your Candidates - Steve Edmonds Jul 15 WilsonD 1
All white People are Evil (Jul '13) Jul 15 Hersrt10 39
News Shannon Burke, radio personality, still jailed ... (May '09) Jul 6 StreamingGuide 110

Winter Springs Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Springs Mortgages