Cops hold informant suspected in fata...

Cops hold informant suspected in fatal shooting

There are 29 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from May 24, 2008, titled Cops hold informant suspected in fatal shooting. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A police informant in the 2006 killing of a Lake Brantley High School athlete is being investigated in a fatal shooting this week in Winter Park, police said Friday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sick Of It

Orlando, FL

#24 Jun 2, 2008
sadly, today the law has to recruit wanna be thugs to find out who the bad guys are and what they are doing. this type of process turns wanna be thugs into thinking they are now drug lords or the next scarface. this person ended someone's life. that kid will not know what it is like to grow up or grow old. people who have no disregard for life should be allowed to have the same rights or freedoms as others. despite the actions either one was doing, no life needed to be taken away.
Savanna AND rachel

Kissimmee, FL

#25 Jun 6, 2008
dani katz can rot in hell your jus a straight up crack head who rolls wit the police jus to save your own A** ace has a baby on the way...your nothing but a peice of Sh**..hope you get raped everynight for being the stich that you are. things finally caught up to you hahha fuc***. KARMAS A B**** HUH.
dont drop the soap hoe!
Accept defeat

Melbourne, FL

#26 Jun 8, 2008
Look at all the wigger posters. Why are you white kids trying to be black? Do you need me to buy you a mirror? You're not black. Stop speaking ebonics.
snipe

Orlando, FL

#27 Aug 20, 2008
Ive been to a couple of parties with danny when he just opened fire for no reason
daniel katz

Titusville, FL

#30 Feb 1, 2009
snipe wrote:
Ive been to a couple of parties with danny when he just opened fire for no reason
come on sniper DJ was getting jumped and i was helping him out quit lying
daniel katz

Titusville, FL

#32 Feb 1, 2009
A Mother That Knows wrote:
Daniel Katz is an immoral citizen of this state. He has gone around for the past 5 years that I know of selling drugs, and actually providing a morphine patch to a friends' little brother that overdosed and died, but yet Danny was never charged for it. He is a low life punk and I only wish my kids would have let me deal with him when I first found out the crap he was pulling and maybe this other non essential young man that is expecting a child any day wouldn't have died on his 21st birthday. Danny is a known liar, known drug dealer, thief among other things; yet he always gets out of trouble due to his uncle being in law enforcement. I also have a family member in law enforcement and trust me, it never managed to help myself or my children whom went to school with Danny, get out of any trouble. Danny has twice pulled a gun on my children and it was kept from me for years. I found out months after the fact. Jail is a good place for him and that is where he needs to remain. I have no doubt that Danny opend fire on Joshua with no regard for anything other than a drug deal gone bad, more than likely. That is how Danny operates and then brags to anyone that gives him a chance. Ask any of the kids that attended Lake Brantley High with him and/or were associated with him due to older siblings. Danny is a want to be thug and is sitting were he deserves. I only hope that the Orange County Judicial System doesn't buy into his BS self defense crap. I guarantee if they give Danny a lie detector test he will fail it on all accounts including the shooting of Mr. Meyers, whom he shot less than a year ago.
i'm not a thief im a GD we dont rob or steal, i did not give anyone no morphine pukys dad did i was at the funeral and im still cool with the older brother big mike, i pulled guns on alot of people all of them earned it, "scared ass bitchiz" jit pulled knifes on everybody including me what would u do? BIT-CH
daniel katz

Titusville, FL

#34 Feb 1, 2009
dsfg wrote:
how many times is he guna shoot people and sell drugs before he gets put away man he killed ma homeboy that kid deserves the pain ace is going threw. danny killed ma homeboy if he gets out thats bullshit
so i guess "BULLSH-IT" cause im out bit-ch ur probably mad at me cause i wouldnt front u shi-t "Dic-k Sucking Florida Girl" thats what DSFG stands for right? lol
lockhart born

Apopka, FL

#35 Mar 21, 2009
danny you sure are full of your self just to let you know KARAMA is a BIT CH !!!!!
omg

Ocoee, FL

#36 May 2, 2012
another crazy post site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 3 min Denny CranesPlace 1,320
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 60,072
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min My New Alias RULES 1,395,028
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Frankie Rizzo 933
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr -Prince- 19,016
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 7 hr WeTheSheeple 276
News Supreme Court leaves assault weapons bans in pl... 7 hr WeTheSheeple 118
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages