Feisty adult-entertainment attorney D...

Feisty adult-entertainment attorney David Wasserman kills himse...

There are 69 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 27, 2008, titled Feisty adult-entertainment attorney David Wasserman kills himse.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Not long ago, David Wasserman was a high-powered attorney for the adult-entertainment industry who wore $100 ties, lived in the country-club community of Heathrow and had an office overlooking tony Park Avenue ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
t-rex

United States

#86 Sep 29, 2008
Lucky him wrote:
My post is not a joke I really do feel like that though, I do not view myself "depressed" at all. I hold a fairly good job, great home, have a very kind spouse and adult child. The world is so mean and bitter and no one can be trusted; people are either molesting your kids or stabbing the elderly or other mischief. I have not personally dealt with those things but the news whether on tv or in print, is full of them....that's all the news is about. The entertainment; music, movies etc is hell-bent on corrupting the minds at a younger and younger age and damn the ones that don't want it....it's their "right" to produce it. And it's others' responsibility to stay away from it - how can you when it's in your face at every direction.
I simply see no good.
<quoted text>
gracious! a victim of media assault and battery. figure out who you're gonna sue?
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#87 Sep 30, 2008
So long Mr. Wasserman, you had good taste.
Phil Paunxitauney

Sebastian, FL

#88 Sep 30, 2008
Who gives anyone the right to decide what the Carpenter meant??How about"Let you who are without sin cast the first stone"Unless someone is in direct communication with Him then I believe that the words are VERY clear.Since so many are concerned about nudity how about violence??There is nothing more obscene than war and unless you were there then you wouldn't understand.Remember these words:"Father forgive them,they don't know what they are doing"
Phil Paunxitauney

Sebastian, FL

#89 Sep 30, 2008
Having spent several years in Nam I had the oppurtunity to see several Buddhist monks immolate themselves in protest over their treatment by the government.How about the Christian martyrs of the roman era???The right to die should be each persons decision and no one should shove their personal religous belief's down anothers throat!If a person is clinically depressed they should seek expert assistance but remember,what if they are poor????
ToTheManorBorn wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your post is a terrible joke. Reading blogs and the local news (aka the death and murder review show) is depressing and usually showcases the worst our world has to offer. This is not the real world. I meet all kinds of interesting and nice people all the time. I imagine it is because that is what I try to put forth. Or maybe the world is just full of nice people.
Please seek help immediately if there is a grain of truth in your thinking.
Roger Dodger

United States

#90 Oct 3, 2008
College Student wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one confused individual just above you are saying " Jesus come" and then you turn around and offer to help some one commit suicide, you must suffer from multiple personality syndrome. And I do believe that the bible states that one must repent from his sins daily, but that is not the common protestant doctrine, I was trying to decipher weather " Judge Judy" believed this once saved always saved garbage. I am glad that you don't because from what I read in the Bible that is not correct. But then you disappointed me Rodg kicking a person while they are down, you are one confused individual...
I'm not going to feel sorry for some demon that wants to control someones life. That's the whole problem with the church. Jesus Himself didn't feel sorry for the devil, He cast them OUT. You find one place in the Bible where Jesus said He feels sorry for the devil , I'll save you some time, He didn't.
SirHeart

Orlando, FL

#91 Oct 4, 2008
Mr Wasserman and Mr Walters helped me and my friends at a time when we needed help. We appreciated their assistance. David was a very nice person and like the rest of us was not perfect. For the brief time I knew David I found him to be considerate and helpful.
Thank you David and may you Rest in Peace
SirHeart
LA ~ LasVegas ~ NewYork
Coach J

United States

#92 Oct 5, 2008
Roger Dodger wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not going to feel sorry for some demon that wants to control someones life. That's the whole problem with the church. Jesus Himself didn't feel sorry for the devil, He cast them OUT. You find one place in the Bible where Jesus said He feels sorry for the devil , I'll save you some time, He didn't.
According to the bible Jesus had the power to remove this demon, and save this mans life. On the other hand you don't there for with your ignorant comments about assisting a suicidal "demon" what the rest of us would call a person in need, you are taking a life that needs saving. Not getting rid of a demon. You sicken me with your massive ignoarance and arrogance using religion and the bible to support your own devilish behavior. Don't you think that the DEVIL wants this person to die?!
michael

Ocala, FL

#93 Oct 10, 2008
I worked for dave for two years he was a strong and very smart person.I was his doorman and valet.I wish i could of helped him as he did for others.i wish i could say more.You will be loved and missed. mikey
Wayne

Wilmington, NC

#94 Jan 4, 2012
I can't believe I'm just hearing about this today, by random chance. I was an 18 year old kid with a bull&*%^ charge staring me down for something ridiculous that I neglected to do when I was 13 years old. David saw the idiocy in the situation and agreed to represent me in exchange for a few lessons in sleight of hand (I'm a magician.) The world needs more attorneys like him and it's a little worse off without him. Everybody trashing him on here probably never met him and if you did, he probably handed you your ass in court. So sorry.

Dave, wherever you are, thank you for your help. I don't know if this would have made you smile or not but I'm no longer a magician. I'm a senior in college and looking at starting law school next year. I thought about doing the 1st amendment thing, like you, but I'm too interested in international law to not pursue it. Thank you for everything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,604,002
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min ANGHARAD 513,708
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Recall Mayor Mayer 63,985
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 98,520
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 15 hr Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Deputies: Winter Park woman shot husband during... (Mar '17) Aug '17 zelskid 4
Review: Orlando Estate Buyer, Inc. Jun '17 Mr Reions 1

Winter Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages