southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#459590 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All it proves is information released about this case by the media is not all factual.
According to who.....YOU?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
southerngirl

Delaware, OH

#459591 Oct 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's drunk.
Why waste a good buzz on Topix?

Nevermind.....

“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#459592 Oct 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously that's not how it's done in RED DEER!
I'm not quite sure they even have schools in Red Deer.
buh bye

AOL

#459593 Oct 13, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it amusing you and your asshat friends calling AN passive aggressive....ya know what I mean chrissy!
chrissy chrissy
poe poe
rambler rambler
cindy cindy
ca ca ca
deb deb deb
ohio ohio ohio
hats hats hats
proxy proxy proxy
nutter nutter nutter
ax ax ax
lmao lmao lmao at U

who's posts will you stalk next or who will i be next for u to have something to do with ur life? get on board with the topic or subject and not who U think it who for cyber bully high

grow up

get a life
buh bye

AOL

#459594 Oct 13, 2012
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she's drunk.
i think so too when she went puke. she should clean herself up as it is not very lady like to puke in the middle of a sentence.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459595 Oct 13, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
10/15 years ago this child would have first been considered by LE as a runaway.....I cant believe rambler the hanger on, blame the school system, not the perp...go figure!
We're talking about an elementary school and a 10 year who didn't show up for school.

You're crazy if you think elementary schools don't have processes in place to contact parents or alternates to ensure a child who should not be missing from school that day is safe.
buh bye

AOL

#459596 Oct 13, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, yet you keep responding. WHY? Hater's keep hating!
u are on ignore because u are puking. clean urself up and come back sober hokay
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459598 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
great comment
his words are disgusting and removed when reported it shows. so r boo hoo and fred. they use the most nasty sexually chanted comments and removed when reported as needed, as time shows.
having a conversation over the cases can happen with nice chants or normal chants. disgusting is never needed is it? it makes the person making them look like a total whack nut
reporting them is the only way to keep decent comments here going back and forth.
Havent seen a descent or honest post from you in four years DAYS
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459599 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
chrissy chrissy
poe poe
rambler rambler
cindy cindy
ca ca ca
deb deb deb
ohio ohio ohio
hats hats hats
proxy proxy proxy
nutter nutter nutter
ax ax ax
lmao lmao lmao at U
who's posts will you stalk next or who will i be next for u to have something to do with ur life? get on board with the topic or subject and not who U think it who for cyber bully high
grow up
get a life
GFY Bi*CH
T-REX

Chico, CA

#459600 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
great comment
his words are disgusting and removed when reported it shows. so r boo hoo and fred. they use the most nasty sexually chanted comments and removed when reported as needed, as time shows.
having a conversation over the cases can happen with nice chants or normal chants. disgusting is never needed is it? it makes the person making them look like a total whack nut
reporting them is the only way to keep decent comments here going back and forth.
Quite interesting considering I have never recieved a warning in the 4 plus year's Ive been posting
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459601 Oct 13, 2012
Amanda Todd: Police won’t comment on reported U.S. pedophile link, but investigating all leads
BY SAM COOPER, THE PROVINCE OCTOBER 13, 2012 5:48 PM

Police will not comment on reports that a suspected pedophile from the U.S. evaded them after apparently luring and tormenting Amanda Todd, but say they will “follow wherever the evidence takes us,” to potentially lay charges.

Meanwhile, as disgusting images and vile comments about Todd’s life and death continue to circulate on social media sites, RCMP are warning posters that they face charges if caught.

Todd, a troubled 15-year-old from Port Coquitlam, killed herself Wednesday, just weeks after posting a chilling video on YouTube. She displayed hand-written notes which described how her young life was ruined by an apparent child-luring incident that led to a haunted existence filled with cyber and physical bullying among her peers and anonymous Internet trolls.

Her mother Carol Todd, an educator from Coquitlam, suggested to The Vancouver Sun that Amanda was a victim of a sophisticated sexual blackmail scheme by a suspected pedophile. The “Internet stalker” lured Amanda to expose herself on a webcam, and used the image to blackmail her, distributing it to teachers, parents and friends, when she wouldn’t put on an explicit webcam show for him, Carol Todd said.

“Police investigated and investigated, it got traced to somebody in the United States,” Carol Todd was quoted saying.“But they never found him. Those people are very good at hiding their tracks.”

<snip>

NO COMMENT ON U.S. LINK

When asked if police unsuccessfully trailed a suspected Internet child lurer in the U.S., and whether the RCMP could still pursue charges south of the border, RCMP Sgt. Peter Thiessen said he could not comment.

“I’m not going to directly comment on what Carol Todd may be providing, that is for her to speak to, so I’m not in a position to validate it or not,” Thiessen said, adding, though, that police “will follow wherever the evidence takes us.”

“We are following up every piece of information with the hope that we can gather enough evidence to lay an appropriate charge, against those that we feel may have played some role,” leading up to Amanda’s apparent decision to take her life, Thiessen said.

Meanwhile, disgusting images and virulent comments about Todd are circulating freely on social media sites, and police want the public to report any abuse that is being heaped on the dead teen.

more -
http://www.canada.com/news/Amanda+Todd+Police...
Snake Eyes

Miami, FL

#459602 Oct 13, 2012
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
AND, yet you keep responding. WHY? Hater's keep hating!
Jealousy. She's nothing but jealous and scared.
buh bye

AOL

#459603 Oct 13, 2012
oh my chicken pluckers, i must add two more for man who thinks he is a dinosaur t rex and the slow moving lizzard lickers who must get into ladies gossip of who is who and where did they go. oh my chicken soup, what a manly man dino man is with potty teeth to match

walker walker walker
days days days
chrissy chrissy
poe poe
rambler rambler
cindy cindy
ca ca ca
deb deb deb
ohio ohio ohio
hats hats hats
proxy proxy proxy
nutter nutter nutter
ax ax ax
lmao lmao lmao at U

who's posts will you stalk next or who will i be next for u to have something to do with ur life? get on board with the topic or subject and not who U think it who for cyber bully high.

who is woe is not the topic or subject, get on board like the adults

grow up

get a life

fyi dino man. i think it's sad for anyone who has to ummmph themselves as u stick out. i like the real life version with a real man myself in reality, get lost pervert
Snake Eyes

Miami, FL

#459604 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
All it proves is information released about this case by the media is not all factual.
You can't unring the bell.

It would be wrong not to suggest LE look at your posts.

Better me to point you out than some Joe Blow.

I see you've had to go to the hatbox.

Sucks to be you!
Snake Eyes

Miami, FL

#459605 Oct 13, 2012
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
According to who.....YOU?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
According to the crackhead drunkard who thinks Fred and friends got banned. Nosey little coochhat one is.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#459606 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
chrissy chrissy
poe poe
rambler rambler
cindy cindy
ca ca ca
deb deb deb
ohio ohio ohio
hats hats hats
proxy proxy proxy
nutter nutter nutter
ax ax ax
lmao lmao lmao at U
grow up
get a life
You cant run from your shadow=/

jes sayin
buh bye

AOL

#459607 Oct 13, 2012
off topic but close enough. speaking of the laughing guy, how about that laughing guy as a vice prez? during serious debate or war, poverty, and the economy he acts like hes on laughing gas. seconds later he is thrusting his finger like a mad man. beep beep

how embarrassing for the democrats. what big teeth u have gramma! lamo
buh bye

AOL

#459608 Oct 13, 2012
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite interesting considering I have never recieved a warning in the 4 plus year's Ive been posting
fact is that ur nasty and perverted posts have been removed! hint, they don't give warnings for that. carry on and for cripes sake, be nice
buh bye

AOL

#459609 Oct 13, 2012
what a sad story rambler. poor girl at the hands of a pervert. jes as we see here daily.

i hope and pray they catch each and every one. it may not happen overnight, but they will catch them.

“Twofer one”

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#459610 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
chrissy chrissy
poe poe
rambler rambler
cindy cindy
ca ca ca
deb deb deb
ohio ohio ohio
hats hats hats
proxy proxy proxy
nutter nutter nutter
ax ax ax
lmao lmao lmao at U
grow up
get a life
Is that a poem you wrote?

What talent!

SNERK

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min shinningelectr0n 1,206,791
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 24 min Mothra 52,329
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Roxie Darling 17,504
Movie Game (Sep '11) 2 hr Roxie Darling 425
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Marley 71,471
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Doug77 12,268
News Easter brunches hop to every taste Mar 21 Jane Addiction 1
Winter Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winter Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]