CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
buh bye

United States

#459646 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither can I..........providing false information to authorities means protecting the true culprit/s involved in a crime from getting caught and putting oneself on the side of the criminal.
if you've done nothing wrong, you have nothing to worry about, eh?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#459647 Oct 13, 2012
bye buh wrote:
<quoted text>
yes you do.
Here you go, mellow out a bit. Austin City Limits Music Festival streaming live now...Choose Neil Young or Jack White....Both playing now.

http://www.youtube.com/aclfestival...
buy bye gets investigated

Terre Haute, IN

#459648 Oct 13, 2012
Snake Eyes wrote:
<quoted text>
Apparently I'm not the only one calling. Dear.
Since everyone knows who you are, and you're in support of the abnormal way Rambler hat has reacted to the story, I'm more than happy to point you out to authorities too.
Mind your own messy, dirty, business. Something is very, very, very wrong with the Rambler hat since this case broke. Nobody on this thread will deny it.
nope....you aren't the only one calling!

both rambler and "buh bye" have been reported

buh bye for more than one thing in fact...
buh bye

United States

#459649 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
But thats not the case, right Rambler?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#459650 Oct 13, 2012
How many g'dam Buh bys are there???
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459651 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree with the manslaughter charge. good article and what a sad sad case. if they prosecute more of this type, less will happen. i agree to have it put on their permanent record too. it's the only way to stop the online freaks and nuts.
same here with the bullying. i have been a few and already said to be on crack, sexual assault about pickle, and threatened to be turned into the law who is desperately trying to find a perv locally, all for discussing a case in the news with u. they are groomed bullies without a life to lead. they too should be legally outcast.
same happens to u and same happens to anyone with an opposing opinion from theirs. they have run inf and diane ax as far they can without success. they will shred ur life if they find out who u are and they share that private information. those sharing need to be taken offline as well
they will find that person. no one can hide online, no one. they jes think they can.
I expect in the future online predators will be restricted from using the Internet, just as convicted pedophiles are prevented from going near places frequented by children.

One of the things I find most amusing is the belief proxies truly prevent the tracing of the user on the other end.. That is so 1980s!
bye buh

Amarillo, TX

#459652 Oct 13, 2012
Snake Eyes wrote:
She's posting to herself again. Have at it!
Keep them amused, don't log off!
The more,the better.That is the definition of cyber-bullying.It is not going unnoticed.
buh bye

AOL

#459653 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
there was no threat,
but let me be clear,
you have been reported.
who will help you?
threat - statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not. wise up, dummy
the threat was as clear as day. same threat to rambler many times from same nutcase. her threat was as clear as threats get to turn me into the law who is trying to find the real perv in that story. by doing so she is getting in the way of law enforcement and will jeopardize herself in legal action. all for her need to seek revenge on who she THINKS i am. wrong and bad move on her part and the law won't take too kindly to her doing so or anyone else making false reports.

u better get clear what clear means.

u also need to get clear when ur proxy slips, lmao

report me fool, who cares. it's only another threat, be clear on what threat means while ur looking up what clear means. i will respond to threats as that when needed. i think by now the mods are sick of all the false reporting u all are doing about who i am. in return, false reporting will get u banned. they don't like their time wasted on lying stupid stuff. so report away fool. i have a right to post here and i do so with decent and civil comments, even from the nasty attacks

i don't need help, i have all that is needed for any and all who report me to that serious story in the news getting in the way of serious law enforcement looking for the real perv, as they should.

get lost
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459654 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask the question to any persons making false police reports.

This topic thread is publicly viewable.
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459655 Oct 13, 2012
* topix
AN other

United States

#459656 Oct 13, 2012
Witt Elementary School. Colorado

Attendance News
As you are aware daily attendance is a very important part of your child's education. An absence will be excused due to illness, family emergency, or religious holiday. However in order for the absence to be excused, the attendance line must be called before 9:30 am. Any absences not called in by that time will become unexcused. Please be sure and read the attendance policy in your handbook and go over it with your child.
Non-illness absences more than 2 days require a Pre-Arranged Absence Form that you can pick up in the office. In order for these absences to be excused the student must meet one of the following conditions: 1) is in good academic standing 2) has no unexcused absences, or 3) has four or fewer excused absences in a semester or seven or fewer in a school year. Any questions please feel free to contact Stacy Lehman in the office 303-xxx-xxxx
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459657 Oct 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
Good question -they're even buh bying to each other.

Hello!!??
buh bye

United States

#459659 Oct 13, 2012
bye buh wrote:
<quoted text>
The more,the better.That is the definition of cyber-bullying.It is not going unnoticed.
snicker

“FOOTBALL”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#459660 Oct 13, 2012
That's truly a heartbreaking story.

I think charging offenders would be a step in the right to end the bullying problems.

Kids learn what they live. I say start holding more parents accountable as well.
Rambler wrote:
Bullying victim Amanda Todd’s death a consequence of “passive bystanders,” says expert
By Misty Harris, Postmedia News October 12, 2012
Canada has “raised a generation of passive bystanders,” according to a social psychologist who spoke Friday about the tragic suicide of bullying victim Amanda Todd.
In a live-chat with Postmedia readers Friday, Brenda Morrison described the 15-year-old’s death as the consequence of a society in which bullying is considered an institutional problem, as opposed to a community one. She suggested the solution lies in reframing the issue to emphasize everyone’s responsibility for the well-being of young people.
“One of the strongest mechanisms to address the problem is for peers to stand up,” wrote Morrison, an assistant professor in the School of Criminology at Simon Fraser University.“Communities hold us accountable in ways that institutions can not.”
Todd, a young woman from B.C., took her own life not long after posting a YouTube video outlining the abuse she endured at the hands of her peers.
Friday’s online chat was largely dominated by calls to think about bullying as less of a playground problem than a criminal act – with consequences to match. One participant supported making bullying a part of a person’s permanent record, noting that the psychological penalties for victims are equally long-lasting. Another suggested the people who targeted Todd be charged with manslaughter.
Read more: http://www.canada.com/Bullying+victim+Amanda+...
Good article! I doubt it's unique to Canada.....when children notice adults having cat fights on twitter and Facebook, threatening others for various reasons, I'd expect they begin to think it's normal behaviour. I especially pity the children of those parents - they have little chance but to become groomed bullies themselves.
AN other

United States

#459661 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler

Red Deer, Canada

#459662 Oct 13, 2012
AN other wrote:
Witt Elementary School. Colorado
Attendance News
As you are aware daily attendance is a very important part of your child's education. An absence will be excused due to illness, family emergency, or religious holiday. However in order for the absence to be excused, the attendance line must be called before 9:30 am. Any absences not called in by that time will become unexcused. Please be sure and read the attendance policy in your handbook and go over it with your child.
Non-illness absences more than 2 days require a Pre-Arranged Absence Form that you can pick up in the office. In order for these absences to be excused the student must meet one of the following conditions: 1) is in good academic standing 2) has no unexcused absences, or 3) has four or fewer excused absences in a semester or seven or fewer in a school year. Any questions please feel free to contact Stacy Lehman in the office 303-xxx-xxxx
What are you trying to prove........that Jessica Ridgeway's "absence" was preapproved by her abductor?
buh bye

AOL

#459664 Oct 13, 2012
krissy wrote:
many. they have gotten themselves into a circling cycle while chasing each other trying to be me, while they threaten. sad
buh bye

United States

#459665 Oct 13, 2012
buh bye wrote:
<quoted text>
the threat was as clear as day. same threat to rambler many times from same nutcase. her threat was as clear as threats get to turn me into the law who is trying to find the real perv in that story. by doing so she is getting in the way of law enforcement and will jeopardize herself in legal action. all for her need to seek revenge on who she THINKS i am. wrong and bad move on her part and the law won't take too kindly to her doing so or anyone else making false reports.
u better get clear what clear means.
u also need to get clear when ur proxy slips, lmao
report me fool, who cares. it's only another threat, be clear on what threat means while ur looking up what clear means. i will respond to threats as that when needed. i think by now the mods are sick of all the false reporting u all are doing about who i am. in return, false reporting will get u banned. they don't like their time wasted on lying stupid stuff. so report away fool. i have a right to post here and i do so with decent and civil comments, even from the nasty attacks
i don't need help, i have all that is needed for any and all who report me to that serious story in the news getting in the way of serious law enforcement looking for the real perv, as they should.
get lost
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

make up ur mind

inf is drunk
buh bye

United States

#459666 Oct 13, 2012
LizW wrote:
That's truly a heartbreaking story.
I say start holding more parents accountable as well.
<quoted text>
lets start with you
AN other

United States

#459667 Oct 13, 2012
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you trying to prove........that Jessica Ridgeway's "absence" was preapproved by her abductor?
Just trying to prove you wrong.
Check!
Good night!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,482,015
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Tn Guy 13,134
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Tn Guy 19,320
News Best phone to track your kids? -- OrlandoSentin... (Jun '07) 7 hr Abhishek 20
In car accident ...left disabled 9 hr The Truth 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,959
News Up to 350 apartments planned near Disney Dec '16 Fitus T Bluster 1

Winter Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages