“Trixie”

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#451497 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Nice to see that this forum is still up and running, and did not get vlown up.....good job everyone. Hello to everyone, and what's new there? I am tired of the presidential politics, so I came here to escape all the B.S. for a few!!!!!
Mr Cheeeez! How the hell are you? How are you feeling?

Good to see you here.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451498 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you here.
Been better......what are all the ramblings here (not you) that have nothing to do w/Casey's case?? I know the big show is done, but there is still the civil litigation, and such.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451499 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you here.
see there are a few on here I know, but a lot of new faces which is good too. I hope to see more material that is more on-point here, even if it is discussions of questions of law, and opinion about that than so many things that are so off-point.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451500 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you here.
I see you changed your screenname by one letter.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451501 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you here.
Sorry, I forgot to tell you ...nice to see you here likewise.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451502 Sep 13, 2012
I know there are several books that were wrote about Casey's case, and you know what, I have yet to read any of them as of yet. Anyone have an opinion regarding these books that have been wrote to date?

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#451503 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text> Been better......what are all the ramblings here (not you) that have nothing to do w/Casey's case?? I know the big show is done, but there is still the civil litigation, and such.
Yeah, we talk about that whenever something new occurs. Apparently we're here to talk about Caylee's real killer: Richard Grund.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#451504 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, I forgot to tell you ...nice to see you here likewise.
Well thank you, dear. We all wish you'd drop in more often.

O/T: So who you voting for in the prez election?

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#451505 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I see you changed your screenname by one letter.
Haha, I could change it to Grizelda & everybody would still know it's me.

We're mostly down to just core long-time posters.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#451506 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
I know there are several books that were wrote about Casey's case, and you know what, I have yet to read any of them as of yet. Anyone have an opinion regarding these books that have been wrote to date?
The only one I read was Ashton's book,'Imperfect Justice.' It was interesting, but the writing was mediocre & it was filled with sloppy errors. His fact-checkers didn't spend too much time on the job.

Baez is the latest one to come out with a book. I've not read that, b/c our library doesn't carry it.[He used a vanity publisher.] Got Ashton's at the library b/c I don't want to keep books like that.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451507 Sep 13, 2012
A while back, Jose Baez was on Hannity's program on Fox, and he explained his book briefly. Personally, I'm not so sure whether I'll buy any of them because it seems to me all these books have one thing in common: They enrich the writer at the expense of a toddler's tragic and untimely death.
To me, at first blush, I have a problem purchasing any of these books for that reason. I may have a change of heart if the proceed were donated to a charity such as one that is setup to prevent similar deaths in the future.
If anyone has a contrary view, feel free to post it, and explain briefly why.

“Trixie”

the mad russian

#451508 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text> see there are a few on here I know, but a lot of new faces which is good too. I hope to see more material that is more on-point here, even if it is discussions of questions of law, and opinion about that than so many things that are so off-point.
Well, when ngrace is around, we get much more of that. We've all been posting so long together that I think we just come here now for the socialization. Then when something breaks relative to hearings, etc., we get back on topic.

We do still discuss the case, but mostly we just rehash what we've said a million times.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451509 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well thank you, dear. We all wish you'd drop in more often.
O/T: So who you voting for in the prez election?
Romney/Ryan. That was not my first choice. I was looking for someone more conservative. While Ryan is conservative, the top of the ticket is not, which is what matters. I am looking for someone that can fix this financial mess we are in....the current occupant has failed to fix it, so it is time for a change.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451510 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, when ngrace is around, we get much more of that. We've all been posting so long together that I think we just come here now for the socialization. Then when something breaks relative to hearings, etc., we get back on topic.
We do still discuss the case, but mostly we just rehash what we've said a million times.
I know there is only so much we can discuss here w/o wearing it out, but what I mean as an example is Post 451496. I am not trying to insult our Canadian friend, but there are several that I saw here in addition to the one I referred to above.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451511 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one I read was Ashton's book,'Imperfect Justice.' It was interesting, but the writing was mediocre & it was filled with sloppy errors. His fact-checkers didn't spend too much time on the job.
Baez is the latest one to come out with a book. I've not read that, b/c our library doesn't carry it.[He used a vanity publisher.] Got Ashton's at the library b/c I don't want to keep books like that.
Good title for the book, however the bottom line here is the jury did not buy the government's version, and in 20/20 hindsight, I believe the outcome likely would of been different if the government would not of charged murder 1, and instead went for murder 2. Murder 2 there carries a legenthy prison term, and would of served the ends of justice (by taking a baby killer off the street) instead of going for the gold, and getting nothing for it but four misdemeanor counts of being full of B.S..
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451512 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we talk about that whenever something new occurs. Apparently we're here to talk about Caylee's real killer: Richard Grund.
Richard Grund???
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451513 Sep 13, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey's Civil trial is set for January 2013 right? Zenaida (if she wins) will probably be chasing Casey around the country like Ron Goldman did for all those years. There is no amount of money that can repair your soiled reputation, as this case has demonstrated...ask Roy Kronk.

“"MAKE MR. MORGAN STOP!"”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#451514 Sep 13, 2012
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Romney/Ryan. That was not my first choice. I was looking for someone more conservative. While Ryan is conservative, the top of the ticket is not, which is what matters. I am looking for someone that can fix this financial mess we are in....the current occupant has failed to fix it, so it is time for a change.
Too bad we don't have a John Galt / Francisco d'Anconia ticket.
They would most certainly get my vote.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451515 Sep 13, 2012
I wish all these anonymous judges judging my posts would post their opinion, not all those symbols at each post.
chuckycheez_68

Shelbyville, IL

#451516 Sep 13, 2012
I AM INVINCIBLE wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad we don't have a John Galt / Francisco d'Anconia ticket.
They would most certainly get my vote.
Anyone is better than we have now!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min VOTE OUT REST DEM... 1,190,266
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 min Miles 71,204
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min IBdaMann 51,402
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr A duck 17,842
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 2 hr sara 71
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? (Aug '14) 3 hr Lon Spector 120
What life is like for Casey Anthony (Jul '14) 3 hr Lon Spector 263
Winter Park Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Winter Park People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News