Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likel...

Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say

There are 98451 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Feb 12, 2009, titled Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abducted, police say. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

"They're doing as well as can be expected," Duckett told the Orlando Sentinel this morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83121 Jul 29, 2010
he hee.. no kidding Dee, you'd better sort thru those numbers and play 'em on the lottery. These numbers are comin' at ya!! Got any more? Hey.... don't rule it out!

How's your mother hon?
Palatka poster

Palatka, FL

#83122 Jul 29, 2010
People get your info str8. The child was 5 year old Haliegh Cummings of Satsuma Florida.

Caylee Anthony was the child from Orlando Florida and was found dead.

It seems far to many of you are confusing the 2 little girls and trying to combine the two.
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83123 Jul 29, 2010
nah... a little DUI when someone was 21 years old doesn't do much to set me in a tizzy to my way of thinking. I didn't see a whole lot uv'em since then. Lisa's "contributing to the deliquency of a minor" disturbs me way more than that. Wonder what that was all about?
Palatka poster

Palatka, FL

#83124 Jul 29, 2010
From the get go my gut feeling was Haliegh was taken in payment of drug monies owed. When Ronald Cummings made his original plea for his daughters return there was something he said that made me think he knew who and why she was abducted. The PCSO needs to go back and replay those video tapes again and take another look at them. Sometimes when you get to involved in something you can't see the forrest for the trees.
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83125 Jul 29, 2010
I'm gonna see what happens with those numbers Dee. Gonna mix 'em in with my own and if I win I'll let ya know! I'll track you down and give ya some uv it!!

You're coming up with those numbers TOO damned often! The lottery sweetpea, the lottery!!
Sami

Howell, MI

#83126 Jul 29, 2010
Dee wrote:
<quoted text>Just got home, police car in front of me had these numbers3305 and 507-licence plate..Its getting to weird
Interesting...let us know if anything becomes of them. IA with Anne, maybe u should play them in the lottery too.
Sami

Howell, MI

#83127 Jul 29, 2010
Palatka poster wrote:
From the get go my gut feeling was Haliegh was taken in payment of drug monies owed. When Ronald Cummings made his original plea for his daughters return there was something he said that made me think he knew who and why she was abducted. The PCSO needs to go back and replay those video tapes again and take another look at them. Sometimes when you get to involved in something you can't see the forrest for the trees.
Ron did act like he was addressing a certain individual in one of his interviews. IDK
Sami

Howell, MI

#83128 Jul 29, 2010
Palatka poster wrote:
People get your info str8. The child was 5 year old Haliegh Cummings of Satsuma Florida.
Caylee Anthony was the child from Orlando Florida and was found dead.
It seems far to many of you are confusing the 2 little girls and trying to combine the two.
lmao, who is confusing the two?
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83129 Jul 29, 2010
Palatka Poster, I couldn't agree with you more! You make an excellent point!!! On the other hand, Ronald Cummings is such a deceitful little b'stard, there hasn't been much he's said that wasn't a deliberate tactic to mislead others in the wrong direction. We don't discount the fact that may be exactly what he was doin' the night of the 911 call and thereafter too. Or aren't you aware that he's a major manipulator?

As for having the Haleigh Cummings case mixed up with the Caylee Anthony case.... duh. Whose been doin' that, pray tell? What exactly are you referring too? We're not exactly a bunch of doetards sitting here sweetie.

BTW, nice to have a local!!!(IF you really are)..
Dee

United States

#83130 Jul 29, 2010
Anne wrote:
he hee.. no kidding Dee, you'd better sort thru those numbers and play 'em on the lottery. These numbers are comin' at ya!! Got any more? Hey.... don't rule it out!
How's your mother hon?
Ive player those numbers all year,I dont believe its for me..Just wish I knew why they keep coming up.Moms doing a little better. Moving her tomorrow to a different Hospital..Its been a long road to recovery..Thank-you for asking..God Bless
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83131 Jul 29, 2010
Hi Sami! How're you today? We're about to get a power outage. Cable too. It doesn't take much to shut it all down, happens every time we get a storm, and we're just about to get a big 'un! For shame! I still haven't touched my G/D's bedroom. She went off to her g/f's house to study together for the upcoming fcat exam (or something like that), and I gave up the idea. Took a nap instead!

Nice to see ya TrotLine. I'm hearing you loud and clear! See you soon then?
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83132 Jul 29, 2010
Glad to hear your mom's doing a little better Dee. Is it an age related thing she has to live with, or hope for a complete recovery? I sure hope so! You sound like such a sweet caring person Dee, if your mom's anything like you, she sure deserves to get better, just for you too! Will say a prayer for her.
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#83133 Jul 29, 2010
Palatka poster wrote:
I tell you if they don't have Putnam , State and FBI all over those
film clip already this little girl has been done one heck of an injustice. Why are the local's view on Haleigh
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83134 Jul 29, 2010
F-F, Of course Haliegh's been done an injustice! Talk about a bunch of jail birds, crackpots and nit-wits being able to pull one over on the PCLE!!! It doesn't get any better than this; I don't think those peeps could get any stupider than they already are. Obviously the SAG's Office and the FBI don't give a big rip either.

Also, I don't think their views in Putnam Co are any better than ours. If they had been, little Haleigh would have already been found and someone would have been prosecuted.

Just my thoughts...
rose

Manning, SC

#83135 Jul 29, 2010
they r all a bunch of dummies down in Putman county
rose

Manning, SC

#83136 Jul 29, 2010
i bet they never find out what happen to beautiful Haleigh
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#83137 Jul 29, 2010
Anne wrote:
F-F, Of course Haliegh's been done an injustice! Talk about a bunch of jail birds, crackpots and nit-wits being able to pull one over on the PCLE!!! It doesn't get any better than this; I don't think those peeps could get any stupider than they already are. Obviously the SAG's Office and the FBI don't give a big rip either.
Also, I don't think their views in Putnam Co are any better than ours. If they had been, little Haleigh would have already been found and someone would have been prosecuted.
Just my thoughts...
I know Anne I feel so bad for that baby. Because of your own experience you have such an insight to their lifestyle. I know
you must be so thankful for your little one every time you think
about Haleigh You are a great voice for these poor children
Anne

Cape Coral, FL

#83138 Jul 29, 2010
F-F, you've commented to me you believe God has a special place for me. That is so sweet F-F, I appreciate those kind thoughts. I don't know how true that is, I am just doing the best I can to do what I have to do; but I don't feel that I am any more special than anyone else.

I'm just a sinner, but maybe I have a keener awareness of God's presence in our lives, some things we don't question, we just do 'em and trust him for the outcome since he's the one who wants us to do it; just know he will pick up the slack and don't worry about it. Sometimes it's a battle but that's the way I see it in everything.

There's no other grandmother or relatives to help me. But that's okay, I don't want them in her life. Her mother's mother was a hateful alcoholic and part of the blame lies with her for her daughter's drug addiction. My son is a wonderful father, loves her dearly and does everything he can for her. Life is good, we are blesssed. Thanks!
Pam

Palmdale, CA

#83139 Jul 29, 2010
Hello everyone, I haven't been on here in two months what is going on? can someone please catch me up? Thanks
flip-flop

Jacksonville, FL

#83140 Jul 29, 2010
Anne, I feel so bad for your little grand daughter
I just don't know what to say. My eyes teared as I was telling my sister what I know of your story.
Your little one has such a sad story You are an angel. Thank God you didn't give in. I too incurred debt to help pay attorney fees but you are right it was worth every dime. My story however
has such a much better ending. I am surprised the
Mom hasn't tried to arrange visits at a nurturing center. I am not for sure how I feel about those
either. I think the bad parents don't show up half the time and the kids end up feeling or having additional abandonment issues. Or else that was what happen to a friends grand children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,566,215
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 52 min fortmyersf 513,338
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) 3 hr lnash724 62
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,374
One Word (Jul '10) 4 hr Princess Hey 2,545
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 19,654
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 13,015

Winter Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages