Maitland moves toward fulfilling a lo...

Maitland moves toward fulfilling a long-held dream: Having a downtown

There are 1 comment on the The Orlando Sentinel story from Apr 22, 2012, titled Maitland moves toward fulfilling a long-held dream: Having a downtown. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A few years from now, Maitland could finally have what its elected officials have wanted for decades: a cohesive downtown that's a destination for shoppers, residents and tourists, something that will give the town an identity in the way that Park Avenue defines neighboring Winter Park .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

moonlightbiker

Tallahassee, FL

#1 Apr 23, 2012
I love being able to find articles like this without bending to the greed of the Orlando Slantinal. A simple search of a Slantinal story title and you can find it for free in another paper, or just go to myfoxorlando and get the news and leave your comments exactly like they used to provide in the Slantinal.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,549,182
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 min zazz 98,421
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... 19 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
Luxury Lifestyle of The Rich & Famous 19 hr Inspirationalmill... 1
News Unemployment benefits in Florida: Questions and... (Feb '09) Sat wen 448
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) Sat 83plo1c73ltfk01 14

Winter Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages