Casey Anthony won't have court appear...

Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today

There are 3349 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Sep 4, 2008, titled Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

TODAY'S UPDATES: Casey won't go before a judge today 8:23 a.m. Casey Anthony will not appear in court this morning at the Orange County Jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 168
Next Last
WTH

Brandon, MS

#3438 Oct 25, 2010
Robert of Vicksburg wrote:
<quoted text>
In reading over this I see that I left out a few details that anyone unfamiliar with the case might need in order to understand how Carolee Biddy ever came to be arrested for the murder of Mona Biddy in the first place.
As I said, searchers discovered Mona's body near the Barnett Reservoir. I think it was when Carolee admitted she'd put the dead child there that she was arrested. Carolee had also done a number of other bizarre things, such as, while the investigation of Mona's death was underway, filing a false police report that she'd been attacked by a home intruder.
I think there was more, but further details escape me at the moment. Even though such weird behavior by a murder suspect might seem incriminating, I've always wondered if Carolee might have had a sort of mental breakdown after Mona's death. After all, she was caring for the child when it happened. She had frequently complained to her husband and friends about the difficulty of caring for Mona when no one else was around since the child was quite strong and an excellent climber who could manage her way onto most any surface or into any cabinet. I think the child's natural mother testified to this fact. It seems to support at least the possibility of Carolee's contention that the child accidentally ingested a household poison she'd accessed by climbing.
Wow , you're kidding me right ? you think its normal for a person to supposedly find their stepdaughter dead in the bed and instead of waking up her husband and saying his daughter was dead overdosed on Liquid Plummer she decides its ok to haul her bodu to the reservoir and pretend like she is missing ? Next you stab yourself in the leg and cut the screen and throw your OWN daughter in a creek outback , call JPD and say u have been stabbed and your own daughter , Candice is now missing too , only to be found out back by JPD 15 minutes later then admit you staged it all OH but I would never hurt my stepdaughter. RIGHT ! She lived one street over from us and I was 8 at the time and used to go over there and play badminton with her and her kids and I had nightmares for a good 2 years. It was so awful , that poor little Mona. I am sorry but I will never believe she is innocent. Why lie and dump a body in the middle of the nite if you didnt do it? it makes no sense
Lisa

Winter Springs, FL

#3439 Feb 12, 2011
I remember going caroling at their house in the days before Mona's body was found. Carolee was quite petite and seemed terrified when she opened the door just a crack for a few of us neighborhood children singing, "The First Noel." I can remember the searching, how afraid we all were, and how hard it was for me to reconcile the image of the tiny, blonde woman shaking behind a door with the label,"murderer."
girldog

Semmes, AL

#3440 Aug 15, 2011
robert,
mona was my husband's cousin and i would love to hear more stories about your childhood with her.
girldog

Semmes, AL

#3441 Aug 15, 2011
girldog wrote:
robert,
mona was my husband's cousin and i would love to hear more stories about your childhood with her.
i am sorry...that was meant for WTH from brandon not robert
Michaelw1966

Hendersonville, TN

#3442 Jul 3, 2016
Fray5 wrote:
<quoted text>

Wow; get your facts straight. There was no freezer and it was 1970, not several years ago. Try nearly 3 decades.
Damn tear their head off next time. Are you sure you didn't kill a child and report them missing to. I admit this person didn't get their facts correct, but you blew them up.

“invisible”

Since: Apr 16

Not in NY

#3443 Jul 3, 2016
Michaelw1966 wrote:
<quoted text>

Damn tear their head off next time. Are you sure you didn't kill a child and report them missing to. I admit this person didn't get their facts correct, but you blew them up.
You have to be very weird taking up a conversation with a stranger from 5 years ago. What is wrong with you? Are you expecting an answer from a dormant thread?
Jason

Hendersonville, TN

#3444 Nov 20, 2017
Notliz wrote:
<quoted text>

You have to be very weird taking up a conversation with a stranger from 5 years ago. What is wrong with you? Are you expecting an answer from a dormant thread?
Are You?
Jason

Hendersonville, TN

#3445 Nov 20, 2017
Are you?

“invisible”

Since: Apr 16

Not in NY

#3446 Nov 22, 2017
Jason wrote:
<quoted text>

Are You?
Well yes, yes I am!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 168
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Park Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Zonker 1,706,404
News Feds raid Florida Career College campuses (Oct '07) 8 min Victim Jr 366
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 36 min Murphey_Law 515,680
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 16 hr Princess Hey 23,146
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 13,109
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 hr LizW 73,957
Tell Marla to Read This - Important! Jan 23 MJMON62 3

Winter Park Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Park Mortgages