Four men accused of running 'gypsy' p...

Four men accused of running 'gypsy' paving scam in Polk

There are 10 comments on the Tampa Bay Online story from Feb 8, 2013, titled Four men accused of running 'gypsy' paving scam in Polk. In it, Tampa Bay Online reports that:

According to investigators, the men admitted to using the same inferior product on each home, including this one at 2601 Thornhill Road.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Tampa Bay Online.

Tommy Wilson

United States

#2 Feb 12, 2013
They are pigs men who are out trying to make a living and them pigs want to lock them up for trying to feed there family they should be out looking for drug dealers and child molesters but instead that want to take credit for locking up good men for doing nothing wrong that shows poke county police waste the tax payers dollar that's what's wrong with the world to day that's why there. are drugs. in are schools that's why children are. carrying guns cause the police are worried about. taken. credit for something that didn't. do way to go poke county for nothing 2922
curtis jeffery

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
Whether or not any crimes were indeed commited remains to be seen, hopefully by a fair and just justice system. But calling these men and touting them as (Gypsy) scammers is not only racist but unlawfull,,How do you know the nationality of these men? ARE YOU AWARE that the word gypsy is derogitory,? Had these men been black would blast them as a roving bannd of (N word) scammers,,we are a destinct and regognized race going back many thousands of yrs. Many of us died at the hands of nazis ect. 8 am not defending crime ( if any was commited) but I am tired of race calling any and everytime something like this comes up, Perhaps this county calls hispanics (wetbacks) or italians degoes, ect. Ill keep an eye on future incedents to make sure all are treated equally..all those nasty (non arian) trash that enter polk county....
Johnny

Cresson, TX

#4 Feb 22, 2013
We will give you pig a star for calling ther men's gsypsy because out making alive lol
Ken2385

Tyler, TX

#5 Mar 5, 2013
I work for gypsies everyday and I watch them everyday get over on old people they have the people thinking its will be like $600 dollars to do a job but when they are done its like $6000 all of our customers are old people who do not deserve the things these crooks do to them I've been trying to get away from them I don't like it at all
truth speaker

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Sep 4, 2013
Who are you calling pigs and crocks go to a flea market ppl try to do everything to you to het your money they don't go to jail. Listen to what people say and if you work with a gypsy why won't u stop that is rediculious and a lie they are nice people nobody is holding you go be a maniac you are talking crazy ken2385 they don't deserve what people do you go to jail for calling black people the n word but u call a gypsy a gypsy and its ok that's raciest we live in the usa a free independant country so go look gor murders and drug addicts and get u a real job you must not have no education
truth speaker

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Sep 4, 2013
Ken2385 wrote:
I work for gypsies everyday and I watch them everyday get over on old people they have the people thinking its will be like $600 dollars to do a job but when they are done its like $6000 all of our customers are old people who do not deserve the things these crooks do to them I've been trying to get away from them I don't like it at all
stop being a hipocrit and get you a different job or you must can't get another job you arr just being an acessory to scam you are just as bad as them
Johnny

Monroe, LA

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Hey Ken 2385 ur a liar their work for it hard
curtis jeffery

United States

#10 Dec 17, 2013
Ken2385 wrote:
If you feel that you are working with criminals, it is your moral obligation to quit!! ASAP and if you have skills in the trade you work in may I suggest looking through the Yellow pages for businesses that can give you a honest job, with honest pay because you are accepting money as your salary that is illegally gained. AND FOR THE RECORD most every one of my people that I know have legitimate licensed (YELLOW PAGE ) advertised businesses
steve

Auburndale, FL

#11 Mar 27, 2015
curtis jeffery wrote:
<quoted text>
If you feel that you are working with criminals, it is your moral obligation to quit!! ASAP and if you have skills in the trade you work in may I suggest looking through the Yellow pages for businesses that can give you a honest job, with honest pay because you are accepting money as your salary that is illegally gained. AND FOR THE RECORD most every one of my people that I know have legitimate licensed (YELLOW PAGE ) advertised businesses
No one is holding a gun to anyone's head if there writing the check where's the crime? Start at $600 and end at 6000 shops do it all the time carpenters mechanic shops car sales but that's ok, we work are ass of off spend thousands on equipment and do what it takes a company to do in a week in one day.and for the guy who works for "gypsys" I'm sure you can't stand the money we pay you or riding around in New air conditioned trucks or the food we feed you,
Billy Biscay

Birmingham, UK

#12 Mar 27, 2015
I bet they were Irish

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hillary clinton IRS investigation Fri Norman VN 1
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Fri Simo 58
looking for ex B&B workers (Oct '08) Jul 22 Tracy 2
child molester and rapist in eagle lake (Jun '13) Jul 5 Allezeonme 5
News 2 men arrested for Winter Haven homicide Jun '16 Angels mom 2
child molesters (Jun '13) Jun '16 Curious2know 27
News 6-month-old skis across lake; parents say it's ... May '16 Jackie Ann 1

Winter Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance