Awsome walk-in-clinic in winter haven...

Awsome walk-in-clinic in winter haven ( Key Medical )

Posted in the Winter Haven Forum

shannon

Farmington, MI

#1 Sep 9, 2011
The other day I wasn't feeling well and and was on my way to the ER and seen Key Medical and stopped in to check them out to see if they could help it was the best doctors visit I have ever had. It was only $49.95, $35.00 less than my copay. It was a great office visit and it saved me money. I will be telling everyone that I can about this wonderful clinicand I will be going back myself.
Rachel

Farmington, MI

#2 Sep 9, 2011
Thank you for the info on key medical I went in and they seen me and I didnt even have insurance. It was wonderful $49.95. A office that I could afford. They also ordered blood work and I checked around $400.00 or more at all the places I checked, so I called and Key Medical will do it for $125.00.This place is great ..... Thanks again!!!!
Anonymous

Farmington, MI

#3 Sep 13, 2011
I have also been to Key Medical it was great I will be back there for all my doctor visits. the price the people and how your treated. they treat you like a friend not like just a patient .... if you need them they are there.... thanks for all Key Medical.....
megan

Farmington, MI

#4 Sep 13, 2011
shannon thanks for the info on key medical. Iwent in and they were great. I have another visit next month and I will be back......
michele

Farmington, MI

#5 Sep 23, 2011
this clinic it is the best clinic that I have ever been to!!!! they have the nicest staff and a great doctor. this will be my new primary doctor... thanks key medical!!!
brandy

Farmington, MI

#6 Sep 26, 2011
my mom took me to key medical to get a physical for soft ball. that was the fastest doctor visit I have ever had. Also the staff was so nice thanks key medical.....
kim

Farmington, MI

#7 Sep 26, 2011
key medical is a great clinic to go to their prices are great and the staff is awsome. I went to the clinic for headaches and the doctor gave me the medication that really helps for them thet are the first place that has really listened to me about my headaches and give me something that helped ..I have tried five other meds that all they did was make me sick but now I have what I need it helps and doesnt make me sick... Thanks Key Medical
David

Farmington, MI

#8 Sep 27, 2011
a friend recommeded to go to key medcial to see the doctor there to help me out with my knee pain. the doc checked me out told me what was and what to do to help keep the pain away. the medicine he gave me works! ive been able to play ball outside with my son. thank you Key Medical.
Sam

Farmington, MI

#9 Sep 27, 2011
my brother and i was in an accident a year ago and still in pain. the staff at key medical did everything they could to help us out. the doctor was kind and understood how we were feeling. after that visit, the doctor at Key Medical is our primary doctor.
kelly

Farmington, MI

#10 Sep 29, 2011
I went to key medical last week with alot of problems or at least what i thought I did until I seen the doctor there.He was great and the staff was so helpful.They will be my only doctor from now on.thanks for all the post and thanks key medical
krystal

Farmington, MI

#11 Sep 30, 2011
thank you key medical for the weghtloss program I have loss 15lbs and I feel great 10 more to go thanks....
Julie

Farmington, MI

#12 Nov 17, 2011
I just want to thank Key Medical because my daughter had a fevre for 3-4 days so i took her there a few days ago and she is already running around feeling alot better!
Jimmy

Clearwater, FL

#13 Dec 28, 2011
Wow- all these people drive from clearwater to go here---I have REALLY been here and it is the worst clinic I have ever been to--save your money and spend it somewhere else! dont be fooled by the cheap price- you get what you pay for here!!
Jimmy

Clearwater, FL

#14 Dec 28, 2011
Not a good place at all!!
Robbie

Clearwater, FL

#15 Dec 28, 2011
All the above positive comments are obviously written by the owner. Jimmy is the only one that got it right. This is not a legitimate clinic. They take you 50$ cash and then tell you need to see your doctor for a simple infection. Please beware. Also, they refused to show proof of license when I asked. I called bay news 9. Please don't be a victim of key medical clinic!!!
realpatient

Bradenton, FL

#16 Mar 5, 2012
I have actually been to this place. For the last week and a half they have had no doctor. I don't even know why they are open. The nurse offered to call a doctor and get a phone prescription, but this can't be done for pain medication. I guess they don't realize that most people go to the doctor for some kind of pain. Don't bother stoping there.
realpatient

Bradenton, FL

#17 Mar 5, 2012
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!
I have researched this place and they DO NOT currently have a valid license with AHCA. I have a complaint filed with the local field office. They will soon be out of business.
English Speaker

Bradenton, FL

#18 Aug 31, 2012
Sam wrote:
my brother and i was in an accident a year ago and still in pain. the staff at key medical did everything they could to help us out. the doctor was kind and understood how we were feeling. after that visit, the doctor at Key Medical is our primary doctor.
Everyone of these POSITIVE remarks is obviously made by the same person as he/she absolutely WRECK the English language with constant mistakes in grammar and spelling. Why would someone do this unless they worked for this phony business?
Erika

Auburndale, FL

#19 Sep 6, 2013
Did you know in 2012 they were shut down And 8 people were arrested for running a pill mill. Officials Say The clinic was only used as a "front" to run their illegal operation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winter Haven Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
avengers motorcycle club (Sep '12) Jul 30 Satanz 65
Poll Is Joseph Eli Bearden GUILTY of MURDER? (Feb '09) Jul '17 Wendy 29
where is the truss plant? Jun '17 TwoByFours 2
how do i find probation information for a polk ... (Apr '16) Jun '17 TwoByFours 2
remember JR'S 92 showcase (Jan '09) Jun '17 Dsnny 2
heartland church, winter haven florida (Mar '15) May '17 Smokey4real247 3
Doctors in Winter Haven that prescribe pain meds Mar '17 Manda 2

Winter Haven Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winter Haven Mortgages