Daughter of Slain Hells Angels Presid...

Daughter of Slain Hells Angels President Among 4 Charged

There are 46 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Nov 24, 2009, titled Daughter of Slain Hells Angels President Among 4 Charged. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

Four people, including the daughter of the slain former president of the Forsyth County Hells Angels, were arrested Monday following a joint investigation into the alleged illegal possession and sale of firearms, illegal narcotics, counterfeiting and larcenies involving the motorcycle gang, according to the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
edward

Graham, NC

#1 Nov 24, 2009
bella wanted me to get a bike, but i felt it would not be prudent.
cochise chops

Phoenix, AZ

#2 Nov 24, 2009
no HELLS ANGELS were pinched in this bust. so why does the name HELLS ANGELS appear in this story? that is slander and false reporting from a cheap southern hack journalist if you ask me.
Angry American

Climax, NC

#3 Nov 24, 2009
This is BULLSHIT in the first degree. Rather than trying to pin somehting else on the club why are the cops not finding Dwight's killer ??
AGREED

Dahlonega, GA

#4 Nov 24, 2009
Angry American wrote:
This is **** in the first degree. Rather than trying to pin somehting else on the club why are the cops not finding Dwight's killer ??

AMEN BROTHER

Since: Jul 09

Shreveport, LA

#5 Nov 24, 2009
As the "cheap southern hack journalist" who wrote this story, I'll explain. First, one of the people arrested is the daughter of a former Hells Angels president shot to death. It would make sense to mention that. I'm surprised you would think that isn't relevant.

Second, the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office said the investigation and bust involved Hells Angels. Those aren't my findings ... that's what the sheriff's office said and why relayed that.
clj

High Point, NC

#6 Nov 24, 2009
Great job Forsyth County Sheriff Department. Keep up the good work.
SRE

Winston Salem, NC

#7 Nov 24, 2009
Not to get too off-topic here but I hate the term "weapon of mass destruction"! It's WAY too broad. I mean, a sawed-off shotgun is considered a WMD just becuase it has a very short barrel. A WMD, to me, is something that can wipe out a massive amount of people (holocaust, hiroshima, WTC (the animals responsible, not the plane), the Jonestown leader, CEOs and their huge bonuses (yeah, them too - look how many people have lost their job, home, family, life). The WMD that the daughter had was probably a firearm, perhaps fully automatic or at least 3-shot burst. BIG DEAL! Anyways, leave the Hells Angels alone. I think we've got bigger issues on hand. How about the several murders at Landmark Inn? Or the girl who sold her child for sex down east. Heck, we even got elementary school PRINCIPALS being fired! Yet, no reason released to the public. But THIS, story is big enough to report. COME ON!!!
SO GLAD

Greensboro, NC

#8 Nov 24, 2009
SRE wrote:
Not to get too off-topic here but I hate the term "weapon of mass destruction"! It's WAY too broad. I mean, a sawed-off shotgun is considered a WMD just becuase it has a very short barrel. A WMD, to me, is something that can wipe out a massive amount of people (holocaust, hiroshima, WTC (the animals responsible, not the plane), the Jonestown leader, CEOs and their huge bonuses (yeah, them too - look how many people have lost their job, home, family, life). The WMD that the daughter had was probably a firearm, perhaps fully automatic or at least 3-shot burst. BIG DEAL! Anyways, leave the Hells Angels alone. I think we've got bigger issues on hand. How about the several murders at Landmark Inn? Or the girl who sold her child for sex down east. Heck, we even got elementary school PRINCIPALS being fired! Yet, no reason released to the public. But THIS, story is big enough to report. COME ON!!!

anytime the law gets drugs off the streets should be a big story , and i'm glad they got caught
SO GLAD

Greensboro, NC

#9 Nov 24, 2009
cochise chops wrote:
no HELLS ANGELS were pinched in this bust. so why does the name HELLS ANGELS appear in this story? that is slander and false reporting from a cheap southern hack journalist if you ask me.
apples do not fall too far from the tree
randy

Asheboro, NC

#10 Nov 24, 2009
take the trash off the streets
SRE

Winston Salem, NC

#11 Nov 24, 2009
SO GLAD wrote:
<quoted text>
anytime the law gets drugs off the streets should be a big story , and i'm glad they got caught
I wasn't talking about drugs, I was talking about firearms. Drugs will always be an issue, but how about MURDER. Let's work on that for a bit.
SO GLAD

Greensboro, NC

#12 Nov 25, 2009
SRE wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't talking about drugs, I was talking about firearms. Drugs will always be an issue, but how about MURDER. Let's work on that for a bit.
well SRE you can't have one without the other

DRUGS LEAD TO FIREARMS AND FIREARMS LEAD TO MURDER you know that , the rest of the world does
jim bob billy joe

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Nov 25, 2009
them north Carolina hillbilly's are some ugly varmints. it looks like they are all inbred with zeek from the creek and they have possible rabies.
pig pen

Phoenix, AZ

#14 Nov 25, 2009
Angry American wrote:
This is **** in the first degree. Rather than trying to pin something else on the club why are the cops not finding Dwight's killer ??
dwights killer is a Hells Angels member. they will never get an arrest in dwights murder. its an inside job. it happened to Hells Angels member hoover seybert in Arizona a few years back. he was murdered in front of the bar in front of his own brothers. no arrest have been made in his murder either. it also was an inside job. the Hells Angels do kill their own brothers time to time. thems the breaks when your a Hells Angels member. it goes with the lifestyle.every HA member knows this can or might happen to them as a HA 81 member. but they stick around the club anyway.
jim

Phoenix, AZ

#15 Nov 25, 2009
fox8jason wrote:
As the "cheap southern hack journalist" who wrote this story, I'll explain. First, one of the people arrested is the daughter of a former Hells Angels president shot to death. It would make sense to mention that. I'm surprised you would think that isn't relevant.
Second, the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office said the investigation and bust involved Hells Angels. Those aren't my findings ... that's what the sheriff's office said and why relayed that.
thats what you get for getting your hack info from pigs. a bunch of trumped up of half truths. pigs lie. you know? they exaggerate to. its bad yellow uninformed journalism. if you cant take criticism get out of the hack newspaper business. i can write a better story than you anyday. she that plug ugly broad hick of a girl is just southern inbred white trash to but you didnt mention that? thats relevant to. i mean look at her face. thats an inbred hillbilly's face from backwoods kinfolk lovin better known down yonder in Dixie as incest. she was born in a banjo ditch! she is uglier that a bulldogs crack. she done been whooped by a big ole ugly stick! either way no hells angels were pinched in this bust. its still a misleading trash of a story. they even used the HA death head on the tv news story. but no HA were pinched.
Robert High Point

Cruger, MS

#16 Nov 25, 2009
I've said it before I'll say it again nearly all crime starts with drugs.
Angry American

Greensboro, NC

#17 Nov 25, 2009
jim wrote:
<quoted text> thats what you get for getting your hack info from pigs. a bunch of trumped up of half truths. pigs lie. you know? they exaggerate to. its bad yellow uninformed journalism. if you cant take criticism get out of the hack newspaper business. i can write a better story than you anyday. she that plug ugly broad hick of a girl is just southern inbred white trash to but you didnt mention that? thats relevant to. i mean look at her face. thats an inbred hillbilly's face from backwoods kinfolk lovin better known down yonder in Dixie as incest. she was born in a banjo ditch! she is uglier that a bulldogs crack. she done been whooped by a big ole ugly stick! either way no hells angels were pinched in this bust. its still a misleading trash of a story. they even used the HA death head on the tv news story. but no HA were pinched.
I would suggest you refrain from the name calling.
Bob

Rochester, NY

#18 Nov 25, 2009
lovely family.
billy

Phoenix, AZ

#19 Nov 25, 2009
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? ITs called FREEDOM OF SPEECH! its an AMERICAN THING. are you an AMERICAN? what are you gonna do about it anyway? come kill me or beat me or stab me like a HELLS ANGELS WOULD? your no better than them it sounds like. or your a commie.
billy

Phoenix, AZ

#20 Nov 25, 2009
Angry American wrote:
<quoted text>
WHY? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? REACH THREW MY COMPUTER SCREEN FROM 2000 MILES AWAY AND F...K ME UP? your an IDIOT AND A MEATROCKET!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winston-Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 6 hr specialguest 8,867
Looking to find/contact Resa (Sep '14) Mon Almost done 3
Low flying, window-less aircraft (Jan '12) Jan 6 Wanky 41
Ashley Furnture jobs (Mar '14) Jan 6 Mad 5
Bi Married Men Winston Salem, NC (Jun '17) Dec 31 Lance56 3
Darlene Johnson and Bud known as Ronald Johnson Nov '17 Godsman 1
News Active older population, better technology may ... (Nov '16) Oct '17 Ryan 2

Winston-Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winston-Salem Mortgages