Update: Woman Shot, Found Dead in Road

Update: Woman Shot, Found Dead in Road

There are 2 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Oct 18, 2010, titled Update: Woman Shot, Found Dead in Road. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A woman was shot to death late Sunday night in Winston-Salem. Officers responded to the 1100 block of Waughton Street around 9:18 p.m. in reference to a shooting.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

rip Taneisha Willams

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
this is such a shame and is very disappointing that something like this has too happen i cant believe it all i know is that i wish this would not have happened i pray for the family of Taneisha Willams and all that was involved i just hope they get the other shooter also they need to add the charges of murder and leaving the scen and i hope they get life and/or the death penatly what they deserve!!!!
a true christian

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2010
WHEN DID IT HAPPEN HONEY,I WILL SEND OUT MY PRAYERS RIGHT NOW, AND I WILL PUT U AND THE FAMILY ON THE PRAYER LIST AT MY CHURCH TOMORROW WHEN I GO ...IF U ALL NEED ANYTHING LET ME KNOW...I'M HERE..GOD BLESS U...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winston-Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) Fri baybeh 6,891
I am looking for the best divorce attorney I ca... (Aug '13) Aug 24 Regina Peterson 16
Culture Cleansing Should Start with Rap and Hol... Aug 13 Culture Auditor 1
cps pain clinic Aug 8 woohoo 1
Will not pay child support (May '07) Jul '15 BabyDaddy 24
dalton family reunion (May '08) Jul '15 edwilliams 26
News Editorial: Flag is gone but racist laws still r... Jul '15 USaGlobalWarmonge... 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winston-Salem Mortgages