The Official Winston-Salem "Chit Chat...

The Official Winston-Salem "Chit Chat" Thread

Posted in the Winston-Salem Forum

TimsZ4

United States

#1 Jun 25, 2012
Hello fellow WS residents. I'm a frequenter of these forums and have lived here coming on two years. I am creating this thread for general chitchat among residents.

Chat away!
Joshua

United States

#2 Jun 25, 2012
I want to hit the greenway and jog a bit with my fur ball. I have no excuse to say it's too hot because in there it's atleast 25 degrees cooler.
Joshua

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2012
Oh and take care driving on Silas and Peters - there are speed traps everywhere. There was a license check near the field also.
TimsZ4

United States

#4 Jun 25, 2012
Oh come on Joshua.

It's no where near "hot" outside! Go to Texas LOL! Makes me damn proud to trade there for here.

Thanks for the road tip too. I did notice WSPD huddling up in the hotel parking lots, along with the shopping center on Peters. How was your weekend?
Joshua

United States

#5 Jun 25, 2012
I can't complain - mostly slept. I've been at battle with myself lately. Other than that it was fine. I'm assuming you had a blast with the rug-rats at Carowinds!:)
TimsZ4

United States

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Which GreenWay do you use?
TimsZ4

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Oh man, we did have a blast! The water park was a real treat! Especially after waiting in hot lines for hours. I do hope you're feeling better! Things are sure to start to look up at some point. Lets just be happy that we're stable! Hell we both know what 'could' be occuring...*cough*
Joshua

United States

#8 Jun 25, 2012
I walk the one on Reynolda. It's decent sized and there are a lot of "hidden" trails to discover.
You're 100% correct - It's just one of those "me" things. I can't help but get pissed off beyond belief at idiotic situations.
Joshua

United States

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Give me a call in a bit - I'm going to hop in the shower and run some errands, let me know if you're able to tag along! I know you've been wanting to check out the new Beamer... ;)... Nothing like a vert for Summer!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winston-Salem Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Letters on Homestead Heritage: Community or cult? (Oct '07) 18 hr Appalled 8,771
Trump's outbursts prove he's unstable (Aug '16) Aug 18 dragos 4
legalizing marijuana in north carolina Aug 11 dragos 1
southern hospitality Jul 27 cil 1
News Pritchard to be paroled (Jun '07) Jul 25 Curious 74
News Winston-Salem Homicide First For 2011 (Jan '11) Jul '17 Anonymous 8
News Editorial: Tougher laws for DWIs welcomed (Mar '13) Jul '17 Concerned wc citizen 19

Winston-Salem Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winston-Salem Mortgages