Suspects In Cheshire Home Invasion Ha...

Suspects In Cheshire Home Invasion Had Long Criminal Pasts

There are 2 comments on the NBC 30 Hartford story from Jul 15, 2008, titled Suspects In Cheshire Home Invasion Had Long Criminal Pasts. In it, NBC 30 Hartford reports that:

Two men described by authorities as career criminals were arraigned Tuesday in the home invasion and arson that took the lives of three members of a Cheshire family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC 30 Hartford.

Rich

AOL

#1 Jul 27, 2008
I blame the authorities almost as much as I do these low lifes for having these animals roaming the streets free. If I were Dr. Petit I'd sue these so called law makers from the judges on up for 100 billion dollars. Naturally the ACLU would step in to defend the autorities. If I had the autority I'd put both these vermin in the same small cell for life w/o parole and have them look at one another until either one dies. I wouldn't give the death penalty. That would only put them to sleep which is too good. Let them suffer until they die from old age.
fluffy

Monroe, CT

#2 Jul 27, 2008
cheshire PD r responsible 4 the tragedy which happend they did not do a thing to protect the Petit family even doctor himself said so sa as his mother

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Gay Marriage - Torrington, CT (Aug '10) Jun 4 Scott Palmer 6
horny chat (Apr '10) Apr '15 Tru confession guy 19
News Torrington parents demand action on race relations (Mar '10) Feb '15 Semipreppy 7
Topless women weekend Jan '15 Ladonna C 1
Housing Jan '15 Katy6009 1
ha ha ha Jan '15 OnlineGhost 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Torrington, CT (Mar '12) Nov '14 Paul 2
More from around the web

Winsted People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Winsted Mortgages