Death Penalty Talk Heats Up When Crimes Hit Home

There are 3 comments on the The Day story from Jul 27, 2007, titled Death Penalty Talk Heats Up When Crimes Hit Home. In it, The Day reports that:

“Whenever there's a big, horrendous anything, the capital-punishment numbers go up”

In this family photo provided by Muldoon Photography, Dr. William Petit Jr., right, poses with his family, wife Jennifer Hawke-Petit, center, and daughters Hayley, top left, and Michaela. via The Day

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Day.

Tuyet Hong Pham

AOL

#1 Aug 12, 2007
I highly suggest the Death Penalty for Komisarjevsky. Mrs. Jennifer Petit did give her life by reporting the case at the bank of America on July 23rd at 9:30AM which meant she hoped to stop these men from hurting the future victims. She was killed 30 minutes later at her House. I think we should finish her job: Give Komisarjevsky a Death Penalty.

Since: Jun 07

Avon, CT

#2 Aug 13, 2007
The Death Penalty is murder. It is sociopathic behavior.
LOOK AT THE CRIME

Ishioka, Japan

#3 Jul 3, 2008
These animals shuold be put to death. No doubt, no question.

I am proud my country maintains death penalty, with more than 80% of population supporting the system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winsted Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horny chat (Apr '10) Apr 21 Tru confession guy 19
Debate: Gay Marriage - Torrington, CT (Aug '10) Apr 19 anonymous 5
News Torrington parents demand action on race relations (Mar '10) Feb '15 Semipreppy 7
Topless women weekend Jan '15 Ladonna C 1
Housing Jan '15 Katy6009 1
ha ha ha Jan '15 OnlineGhost 1
Debate: Trayvon Martin - Torrington, CT (Mar '12) Nov '14 Paul 2
More from around the web

Winsted People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]