Clean-up Holbrook!!
Fed-Up Holbrook Man

Winslow, AZ

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Doesn't anyone have any pride any more? Holbrook is a town rich with history, great people, and a lot of fun things to do.... yet, people don't even have enough pride to keep up with there properties. The homes are run-down, the yards are gone to shit, no one seems to give a shit that everything is literally falling apart around us? Why cant people buy a few cans of paint? Plant a few trees? Plant some grass? Bushes? Flowers? Fix shit up? is everyone here that Lazy? Broke? Or is everyone just turning into trash?
Holbrook lady

Winslow, AZ

#2 Feb 25, 2012
Why isn't this issue brought up at the Holbrook town meetings? Surely there must be some kind of solution we can propose to the town hall? Maybe a town plant a tree day? or fines or tickets given to those with derelick yards or unkept property? if we all complained or at least put forth an effort, we could make a difference.
Jackie number elleven

Winslow, AZ

#3 Feb 28, 2012
hey you dipshit retards. you want to clean up holbrook? then put your money where your mouthes are. start by clearing the riff raff out of town instead of belly aching like a bunch of old ladies. Or get out of holbrook. we dont need ya.
Cactus Charlie

Fort Mohave, AZ

#4 Mar 12, 2012
start by taking out the trash lady
Ace High

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Mar 28, 2012
Jackie number elleven wrote:
hey you dipshit retards. you want to clean up holbrook? then put your money where your mouthes are. start by clearing the riff raff out of town instead of belly aching like a bunch of old ladies. Or get out of holbrook. we dont need ya.
If we are clearing the riff raff out of town ,you better leave first you no good low life riff raff,now hit the road and don't come back!!!! EVER
frankenstein

Roswell, NM

#6 Apr 12, 2012
Maybe the city should lower the water bills so people can afford to grow grass and trees. Also why doesn't the city lead by example and start cleaning up this town.
Reality Check

Phoenix, AZ

#7 May 9, 2012
Just a little insight to you all...
If you take a pile of shit and paint it gold; it's still shit!! Holbrook will always be this way until you get rid of all the people that help to make this town ugly. Parents don't raise their kids to respect anyone or anything because they don't respect anything or anyone either. The Holbrook police department is useless with the exception of about three officers. I have lived many places because of my job....a total of sixteen small towns (including Holbrook) and of those small towns, Holbrook has not only the most useless police department, but a town that is filled with a very large number of guys that think they are bad asses but are too scared to go anywhere else in fear of being discovered that they are truly a pussy. I have now been here four months and cannot wait for job site to be complete so I can get out of here and away from all the fat, pathetic, self indulged morons. Don't get me wrong; I have met many wonderful people since I've been here but they are few and far between and that shouldn't be the case in a town this small.
jbk

United States

#8 May 9, 2012
I think the town,under Ray Alley,has made inroads in improving the town. I not sure what the town can do with run-down private property.
frankenstein

Phoenix, AZ

#9 May 9, 2012
I'm sure we can't wait for you to leave either... Buh bye!!!
Reality Check wrote:
Just a little insight to you all...
If you take a pile of shit and paint it gold; it's still shit!! Holbrook will always be this way until you get rid of all the people that help to make this town ugly. Parents don't raise their kids to respect anyone or anything because they don't respect anything or anyone either. The Holbrook police department is useless with the exception of about three officers. I have lived many places because of my job....a total of sixteen small towns (including Holbrook) and of those small towns, Holbrook has not only the most useless police department, but a town that is filled with a very large number of guys that think they are bad asses but are too scared to go anywhere else in fear of being discovered that they are truly a pussy. I have now been here four months and cannot wait for job site to be complete so I can get out of here and away from all the fat, pathetic, self indulged morons. Don't get me wrong; I have met many wonderful people since I've been here but they are few and far between and that shouldn't be the case in a town this small.
Miss B

United States

#10 May 10, 2012
Maybe the slash n burn method
Reality Check

United States

#11 May 10, 2012
frankenstein wrote:
I'm sure we can't wait for you to leave either... Buh bye!!!
<quoted text>
"Frankenstein" I would like to thank you for helping to make my point. I would also like to add that your screen name suits you....a brainless ignorant individual who doesn't deserve to live!
frankenstein

Phoenix, AZ

#12 Jun 3, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
"Frankenstein" I would like to thank you for helping to make my point. I would also like to add that your screen name suits you....a brainless ignorant individual who doesn't deserve to live!
Hey jack ass... Didn't I say bye bye to you? Get lost dumb shit..
im just a girl

Phoenix, AZ

#13 Jun 24, 2012
ask funny stein. keep all your comments coming. good stuff.
left town

Clarksville, TN

#14 Jul 8, 2012
frankenstein wrote:
I'm sure we can't wait for you to leave either... Buh bye!!!
<quoted text>
i stayed in town for 10 long years and the day i left was the best day in my life.there is nothing in that town to make anyone to want to stay

Since: Oct 12

Mesa, AZ

#15 Oct 15, 2012
Ten years to figure out it sucks? Yes my parents were those kind of people,yep they would say how come those people dont clean up theyre yard?paint is cheep.They sure are lazy.
I picked up on it.So after dinner i would go outside and do a few things for about twenty or so minutes every night.This helped my food go down and you wouldnt beleave it,soon my place looked preety good.Its that easy folks,its not about money.
fat boy from illinos

Maryville, IL

#16 May 25, 2013
i lived there for like 2 weeks once. and that was enough for me. i high tailed it out of there and back to illinois. Screw that old dumpy dustbowl of a town, people there are crazier than a 2 legged jack rabbit.
Frankenstein

New York, NY

#17 Jul 6, 2014
Condemn these buildings. Or are we going to wait for another building to collapse? Send letters to these owners of these buildings that are accidents waiting to happen and tell them these buildings either need to be up to code or torn down. Put pressure on these people until they sell their land. As for Mr Alley nothing has changed since he had taken over. Well, besides the pretty little street lights up and down main street that don't work.
jbk wrote:
I think the town,under Ray Alley,has made inroads in improving the town. I not sure what the town can do with run-down private property.
Frankenstein

New York, NY

#18 Jul 6, 2014
For someone who used to live here and hates it soooo much you sure are balls deep in the goings on in the small dust bowl of a town. I've seen you post to several Holbrook forums. It's time to let go and move on bro.
fat boy from illinos wrote:
i lived there for like 2 weeks once. and that was enough for me. i high tailed it out of there and back to illinois. Screw that old dumpy dustbowl of a town, people there are crazier than a 2 legged jack rabbit.
Upurs

United States

#19 Oct 26, 2017
As we can tell all you Holbrook people suck police make new laws daily.. and no one knows respect here I am that B**** that won't do that fake ass wave to you.
renegraderichie7

Dallas, TX

#20 Mar 3, 2018
Frankenstein wrote:
For someone who used to live here and hates it soooo much you sure are balls deep in the goings on in the small dust bowl of a town. I've seen you post to several Holbrook forums. It's time to let go and move on bro. <quoted text>
I think it's a nice town , with nice people we could all have room for improvement

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winslow Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In pain or sick? Nov 12 Local plug 1
1614 N Coates Ave. Holbrook Jul '18 Kathryn 1
Man gonna jump from bridge in Winslow Az (Mar '15) Apr '18 Jimbo 10
Fire (Mar '18) Mar '18 Chris 1
Holbrook Man dies durring Home Invasion (Aug '08) Jan '18 his nephew 111
Oct. 3,2008 (Nov '08) Oct '17 Sonya Baca 2
Sexual Predators in Holbrook (Feb '12) Oct '17 Upurs 15

Winslow Jobs

Personal Finance

Winslow Mortgages