Tired of the Crap in Winona

Tired of the Crap in Winona

Posted in the Winona Forum

tired of the crap

Kirbyville, MO

#1 Feb 17, 2013
It's time to take our town back from the Druggies, people. This used to be a place we could all be proud of, a safe town with good people. What happened? How did the drugs sneak in so quickly? We can still make this the community it used to be, but need to work together and take a stand against these crimes being waged under our noses. Let me hear back from you. Let's start right here, on the Forum and get this started.
Cops finally earning pay

Branson, MO

#2 Feb 17, 2013
thats funny. if people had done that a long time ago it wouldnt be like it is now. but then and now all anyone wants to do is get on here or fb and bitch. Im all for it i say anyone who gets the chance to take a shot at one of them take it. they will ether stop there shit or not everyone will miss.
Cops finally earning pay

Branson, MO

#3 Feb 17, 2013
lock and load cause i am at all times.
tired of the crap

Kirbyville, MO

#4 Feb 19, 2013
The one thing that CAN affect them is knowing they're being watched. This can be done in several ways; if people can't commit to the time a Neighborhood watch group involves, then simply making yourself visible helps, too. Many people don't want to be seen going in and out of one of these houses. It makes them nervous. In the larger cities the neighbors will often stand in front of the drug houses and not let the customers in. I realize many in our town would be afraid to do something that direct. We can however contact our State Rep. via E-mail. If enough people do this they will absolutely do something because they depend on our votes to stay in office. If they don't do their jobs, they are out and they know that. Just say "Do something about the drug problem in our town!". It doesn't need to be elaborate, and that simple sentence gets the point across.
Obvious

Kirbyville, MO

#5 Feb 19, 2013
It's sad how many people just look the other way. This is a small town and we all know each other. We all know where the drugs are but when I say anything people just don't want to get involved. They say they trust their kids not to do them. Get real people, those kids who are using have parents, too. No parent wants to believe their kids will use, but they do. I say that is just an excuse to sit on your ass and do nothing about it! If a killer rapist moved into the neighborhood everyone would be like "Annie, get your gun I'm gonna kill me a rapist!". What is the difference? Both the drugs and the rapist will kill your kids. Don't you realize that when a kid shoots Meth, they are shooting Draino into their veins? Love your kids enough to stand up for them and protect their very lives. Give them a chance to have a good life.
me first

Kirbyville, MO

#6 Feb 19, 2013
I'll be first to do something. How about some names we all know. Mouse Yardly and his whole family, Mike Grimmet, Jake Walker, Greg Voyles. I'll keep mentioning em as I hear em. Lets run em out of business!
me too

Kirbyville, MO

#7 Feb 19, 2013
Think Im gonna start writing down car info on every car I see at every drug house, names too. And maybe I will put that cam corder I never use to good use and point it at the drug house near me and take lots of pretty pictures of every person in and out, 24-7.
Agree

Columbia, MO

#8 Feb 19, 2013
tired of the crap wrote:
The one thing that CAN affect them is knowing they're being watched. This can be done in several ways; if people can't commit to the time a Neighborhood watch group involves, then simply making yourself visible helps, too. Many people don't want to be seen going in and out of one of these houses. It makes them nervous. In the larger cities the neighbors will often stand in front of the drug houses and not let the customers in. I realize many in our town would be afraid to do something that direct. We can however contact our State Rep. via E-mail. If enough people do this they will absolutely do something because they depend on our votes to stay in office. If they don't do their jobs, they are out and they know that. Just say "Do something about the drug problem in our town!". It doesn't need to be elaborate, and that simple sentence gets the point across.
People need to start getting on the police dept, sheriff dept and highway patrol, the shannon county judicial system also !
Yes

Kirbyville, MO

#14 Feb 21, 2013
me too wrote:
Think Im gonna start writing down car info on every car I see at every drug house, names too. And maybe I will put that cam corder I never use to good use and point it at the drug house near me and take lots of pretty pictures of every person in and out, 24-7.
I got a Trail Cam I have never used. Good idea! Those druggies ain't never gonna know what happened! There friends neither...
camera bug

Kirbyville, MO

#15 Feb 21, 2013
me too wrote:
me to. the law might want to see what my camera sees at the next week end party, lol.
IM DONE

Sparta, MO

#16 Feb 21, 2013
IV got 2 cams up so i can watch all points of my house and property
four here

Ozark, MO

#18 Feb 21, 2013
i have a 4 way system i bought from the missouri department of corrections in licking! on govdeals!
IM DONE

Branson, MO

#19 Feb 22, 2013
remember u need outside cams bc there torching some of the houses and it wont do u no good if its in the house.
four here

Marshfield, MO

#20 Feb 22, 2013
your right, i have deer cameras too! i also have a recorder for sale, its a extra

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Spence 1 hr Puffdaddy 3
hottie in town (Mar '14) 1 hr Justin ard 21
winona audit 2 hr Kram 17
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 11 hr Farts 1,088
Joy Sprang Sat WhipAndNaeNae 3
Winona's newest cop (Feb '16) Sep 22 Wtf 54
hollie martin (Jan '11) Sep 21 Marissa jones 188

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages