Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66362 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
1. Why do you think that President Obama is "in trouble"? He has successfully weathered all of the lying propaganda you Neo-CONs have thrown at him.

2. NONE of the 8 major opinion polls that RealClearPolitics tracks shows President Obama LOSING!(Two of the eight show ties.)

3. A "commercial" is a "commercial." Take a look at Romney's "commercials."

4. If you watched Romney's rebuttal to his own "47%" speech, you saw how inept Romney is at speaking when he knows that he is in deep trouble.

5. He will be even more nervous when faced with the President of the United States of America ... a guy who has had almost 4 years of experience in the job. Romney cannot even take a short trip to London without goofing up. With his lack of "foreign policy" experience (and a lack of simple good manners), Romney drew this headline from Britain's best-selling newspaper the London "Sun" newspaper: "Mitt the Twit" (a twit is a clueless fellow)

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/W/c/4/m...

6. Those who forget history will be doomed to hear people constantly remind them that if they forget history, they will be required to take the class over again.

7.(Note that, because situations change with the passage of time, history CAN NEVER be truly repeated.)
Strong Proud Conservative

Joplin, MO

#66363 Sep 23, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there is a Republican challenger and an incumbent Democrat. You are so right. Beyond, that the similarities fall apart. You just keep wishing it was the same, because you know the outcome of that race.
It must be something to be so afraid of the present, that you have to live in the past in order to feel safe. Why don't you join us here in the present for a while.
Remember the same things was erroneously stated during the McCain campaign and we all know how that turned out.
And the Democrat candidate is so desperate that he will do anything to divert attention from his failure just like Carter did to Reagan in the 1980 election.

#66364 Sep 23, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't wait to see what kind of things Romney pulls out of his ass during the debates. He showed his ineptitude during the primaries, and I'm sure those pesky fact checkers that his campaign ignores, for good reason, when you have no facts, will be out in force.
And I'm also interested to see what he believes in and stands for that night.
You never know, he's the only pro gay, anti gay, pro healthcare, anti healthcare, pro middle class, anti middle class, pro choice, pro life, pro gun, anti gun, pro war, anti war, white but with a good spray on tan for the Latino vote, for 100% of America 53% of the time candidate, we've ever had.
Quote: "You never know, he's the only pro gay, anti gay, pro healthcare, anti healthcare, pro middle class, anti middle class, pro choice, pro life, pro gun, anti gun, pro war, anti war, white but with a good spray on tan for the Latino vote, for 100% of America 53% of the time candidate, we've ever had."

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Because Mitt is an "Etch-A-Sketch," you should never shake him up! He just goes to pieces!_8-)

Joplin, MO

#66365 Sep 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why do you think that President Obama is "in trouble"? He has successfully weathered all of the lying propaganda you Neo-CONs have thrown at him.
2. NONE of the 8 major opinion polls that RealClearPolitics tracks shows President Obama LOSING!(Two of the eight show ties.)
3. A "commercial" is a "commercial." Take a look at Romney's "commercials."
4. If you watched Romney's rebuttal to his own "47%" speech, you saw how inept Romney is at speaking when he knows that he is in deep trouble.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2sOOlEPKcv4XX
5. He will be even more nervous when faced with the President of the United States of America ... a guy who has had almost 4 years of experience in the job. Romney cannot even take a short trip to London without goofing up. With his lack of "foreign policy" experience (and a lack of simple good manners), Romney drew this headline from Britain's best-selling newspaper the London "Sun" newspaper: "Mitt the Twit" (a twit is a clueless fellow)
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/W/c/4/m...
6. Those who forget history will be doomed to hear people constantly remind them that if they forget history, they will be required to take the class over again.
7.(Note that, because situations change with the passage of time, history CAN NEVER be truly repeated.)
The only polls that have him ahead are the ones that oversampled Democrats. All the more accurate ones have Romney either tied or ahead of Obama.

#66366 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
This election is already going the way the election of 1980 went.
Yeah. Except for the DIRECTION.

#66367 Sep 23, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> ... Have you ever made any mistakes Dawg. Why do we ever vote for Republicans?...
Yes, that was my mistake. I voted for Reagan one time. I agree -- why do we EVER vote for Republicans?

Joplin, MO

#66368 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Yeah. Except for the DIRECTION.
No, it's going in exactly the same direction. The loser is leading right now, just like in 1980. At least according to the skewed polls just like they had that year too.

#66369 Sep 23, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that Dawg has whipped the crap out of your arguments when you have been forced to resort to this nonsense.
Yeah. That post by "Delusions" was as rambling and confused as one of Romney's apologies.
Muslim Dictator Prez

West Plains, MO

#66370 Sep 23, 2012
WHEN EXACTLY DID AMERICA CEASE TO BE A REPUBLIC?

On a slow Friday afternoon in March, America ceased to be a Republic. In a sneaky political power grab, the White House outmaneuvered Congress, and America became a dictatorship.

Steve Eichler, Chief Executive Officer of Tea Party, Inc., tells us that without any fanfare and hardly any attention from the media–obsessed with green beer and shamrock parades–the boldest assault on America since the Revolutionary War took place in Washington.

MORE:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/when-exactly...

“I can never convince the ”

Since: Jan 11

stupid that they are stupid.

#66371 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
And the Democrat candidate is so desperate that he will do anything to divert attention from his failure just like Carter did to Reagan in the 1980 election.
Keep dreaming and clicking those heels together Dorothy.

Just take a big gulp of air the next time you surface and keep grasping for those straws.

#66372 Sep 23, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
On a slow Friday afternoon in March, America ceased to be a Republic. In a sneaky political power grab, the White House outmaneuvered Congress, and America became a dictatorship.
Steve Eichler, Chief Executive Officer of Tea Party, Inc., tells us that without any fanfare and hardly any attention from the media–obsessed with green beer and shamrock parades–the boldest assault on America since the Revolutionary War took place in Washington.
MORE:
You tell it like it is Seymour. Don't let anyone give you shit about your fake military service either. You pretend served your country with distinction.

Tell us more about the green beer. That sounded interesting.

#66373 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
The only polls that have him ahead are the ones that oversampled Democrats. All the more accurate ones have Romney either tied or ahead of Obama.
What polls are these? The Sikeston Middle School Presidential Poll, Farmington Mental Patients Poll of America and your mom?

In an aside, any poll that disagrees with your views is biased? Is that right?

#66374 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Out of curiosity, what "more accurate" polls have Romney ahead of President Obama?

We know you do not know how to place links into a comment, so feel free to just write the names of those polls in your response.

#66375 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
No, it's going in exactly the same direction. The loser is leading right now, just like in 1980. At least according to the skewed polls just like they had that year too.
Ah, yes! 1980! A sad year for skewed polls.

2012 will be a sad year for a screwed pol: Romney!

#66376 Sep 23, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
MORE:
From one of the comments to your linked article:

"People just don’t realize that Abraham Lincoln was the country’s first Marxist president."

Well, gee! I sure didn't realize it. Thanks for the "heads up"!

#66377 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
"People just don’t realize that Abraham Lincoln was the country’s first Marxist president."
I thought Groucho was the first Marxist president.

#66378 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I had to go check that out myself. Glad to have gotten that piece of information about Lincoln and by extension, the Republican party.

#66379 Sep 23, 2012
Romney intends to entirely change the Medicare system.

He proposes the biggest changes in Medicare since its creation 50 years ago, according to the "Washington Post."

The "Post" says "Romney calls for shifting people now age 54 and younger into a different sort of Medicare. Once eligible, these people would get a fixed payment from the government, adjusted for inflation, to pay for either private insurance or a government plan modeled on Medicare." (This "fixed payment" is often called a "voucher.")

The "Post" says that consumers (i.e.- citizens) should keep in mind that "thousands of dollars in costs could get shifted to retirees, punching holes in household budgets. Health care inflation is now in a lull, but historically it has grown faster than the economy, overall inflation, and workers’ wages."

The "47%" should keep in mind that Romney doesn't care about you, as he said in his "could have been more elegant" speech to wealthy campaign donors in Boca Raton.

http://tinyurl.com/9jl36pz

#66380 Sep 23, 2012
Romney's heart rate is very low. Wonder why? After a recent health exam, Romney's doctor said Mitt has a heart rate of 40 beats per minute (bpm). A normal heart rate for a 65-year-old male athlete is around 50-55 bpm. A heart rate for an "average" 65-year-old male is 70-73.

Mitt's doctor attributed the extremely low heart rate to Romney’s “past intensive exercise with regular running.”

Of course, such low heart rates can also be caused because the pacemaker mode of the heart is not functioning properly, and an emergency backup mode comes into play. One medical solution for such a problem would be the implantation of a pacemaker.

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2012/09/...
Truth

Saint Louis, MO

#66381 Sep 23, 2012
I can't in good conscience vote for a man who won't release his tax reurns. Obama released his returns. What is Romney hiding????

OBAMA 2012

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Pribble 4 hr citizen 9
Coach Peterson 5 hr Whippet Parent 4
moving sale make me a deal and it's yours. 5 hr pat 1
a miralce in winona (Jun '10) 7 hr God is Good 26
Boycotting Axon Phone 22 hr not 1
Police Jul 22 Color of law 11
Luke walker Jul 20 just saying 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages