1. Why do you think that President Obama is "in trouble"? He has successfully weathered all of the lying propaganda you Neo-CONs have thrown at him.<quoted text>
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
2. NONE of the 8 major opinion polls that RealClearPolitics tracks shows President Obama LOSING!(Two of the eight show ties.)
3. A "commercial" is a "commercial." Take a look at Romney's "commercials."
4. If you watched Romney's rebuttal to his own "47%" speech, you saw how inept Romney is at speaking when he knows that he is in deep trouble.
5. He will be even more nervous when faced with the President of the United States of America ... a guy who has had almost 4 years of experience in the job. Romney cannot even take a short trip to London without goofing up. With his lack of "foreign policy" experience (and a lack of simple good manners), Romney drew this headline from Britain's best-selling newspaper the London "Sun" newspaper: "Mitt the Twit" (a twit is a clueless fellow)
6. Those who forget history will be doomed to hear people constantly remind them that if they forget history, they will be required to take the class over again.
7.(Note that, because situations change with the passage of time, history CAN NEVER be truly repeated.)