Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
MORE BREAKING NEWS ON THE "NO TAX RETURNS FROM ROMNEY IN 10 YEARS" STORY
Insiders are saying that Nancy Pelosi was visited by the tooth fairy last night and that the she was told Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years.
The Washington Post is saying they will not report this since the tooth fairy is not as credible of a source as an unmaned "alleged investor"
ROFLMAO!!!!!
Thanks Dawg for posting that story. I haven't laughed this hard since, well, this morning when I made you run like a the Yellow Dawg COWARD that you are!!
Face the music con's, Mitt Romney is willing to lose a presidential election if that is what it takes to keep his tax return secrets buried.

KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Now we know why Mute RMoney won't release his tax returns.

"Kiss my ssA America!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

BREAKING NEWS!!!!
Harry Reid is now saying that he opened a fortune cookie and it too told him Romney did not pay taxes for 10 years. Reid said he will not identify the Chinese restaurant he was eating at or what the lucky numbers on the reverse side were.
It is also being said that when Reid took a crap later on, the shit on the toilet paper spelled on the letters T.W.P., short for The Washington Post. Reid believes this was a sign from Obama.
More details to come later!
Hey SHITville something STINKS in Romneyville
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>ANYTHING can be questioned!Any standard tax return can be questioned, it is called an AUDIT. Most likely would not happen, but their are cases of mistakes or intentional falsifying of even standard forms (returns). Seriously Dawg, you are not as smart as you think.
SenatorReid: "Mitt, I knew GeorgeRomney, GeorgeRomney was a friend of mine, and YOU are NO GeorgeRomney"

{{{{ Ouch!!}}}}

Love it!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>ANYTHING can be questioned!Any standard tax return can be questioned, it is called an AUDIT. Most likely would not happen, but their are cases of mistakes or intentional falsifying of even standard forms (returns). Seriously Dawg, you are not as smart as you think.
Seriously you dumb bitch, The only problem with that strategy is if the information is true and comes out like the bain SEC document, and Mitt is on record denying it..........its over!!!

KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Reid is a Genius

He has out Roved Rove...

Mitt Cornered by a fellow Mormon.

Sit back this is going to be good
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

It's crazy...isn't it!

Facts are facts...he has only released part of ONE year, and yet his campaign says this two year mumbo jumbo.

GOP = Alternative Universe
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

"THE RICH DON'T PAY TAXES"......Leona Helmsley
REID HAS LOST IT

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Face the music con's, Mitt Romney is willing to lose a presidential election if that is what it takes to keep his tax return secrets buried.
The more I think about how pathetically desperate, not to mention completely hilarious, attempt by Harry Reid to blackmail Romney into releasing his tax returns, only one question comes to mind.

How in the blue hell did this MORON get to be in charge of the senate???

Let's examine the ignorance behind this story....

First: Alleged investor....not a shred of proof that this person was an ACTUAL investor and not just some Democrat assclown calling Dirty Harry and making stuff up

Second: Dirty Harry won't release the name of this ALLEDED investor, which is just Democrat for "there is no such person"

Third: How stupid do you have to be to believe Romney, a CEO of a company ran around telling his investors "hey shhhhhhh, don't tell anyone but I haven't paid my taxes for 10 years, teehehehe!!!" I mean seriously, really? REALLY????

But putting that all aside...

Fourth, and the most obvious reason why anyone with an IQ above DanFromSmithville’s buttplug can see this is obvious 100% bullshit and the most desperate thing the DemoCRAPS have done to date....If Romeny, a person making millions a year, served as Governor of a state, didn't pay taxes for 10 years, then WHY HASN'T THE I.R.S. COME AFTER HIM AND CHARGED HIM WITH TAX EVASION?

You really have to be a complete brain dead IDIOT to believe there is even an ounce of truth to this allegation by Dirty Harry.

I do hope Romeny comes out and addresses this, and after he is done laughing his ass off at this, he tells Dirty Harry to go f**k himself.

Face the music Democrats, you are in big time trouble and the Republicans are going to KICK YOUR ASS in November just like they have been doing since the 2010 mid terms!
REID HAS LOST IT

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Need any further proof at how stupid this was by Dirty Harry? Like i said in my previous post "You really have to be a complete brain dead IDIOT to believe there is even an ounce of truth to this allegation by Dirty Harry".

I give you...the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY.....
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
SenatorReid: "Mitt, I knew GeorgeRomney, GeorgeRomney was a friend of mine, and YOU are NO GeorgeRomney"
{{{{ Ouch!!}}}}
Love it!
....enough said!!

ROFLMAO!!!
Harry VS Nancy vs Barry

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

I have come to the conclusion that Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama are having a contest to see which one of them is the stupidest person the Democrats currently have in the Federal Government.

Between...."You didn't build that", "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it", and now Dirty Harrys stupid attempt to blackmail Romney, I am really having a hard time deciding which one it is.

How in the f**k did these three manage to get into elected office is beyond me.
Huh

Ava, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me 'splain something to the great unwashed.

I've been poor, and I've had more money than I knew what to do with.

Since Mitt probably donates more than we make, he obviously isn't ruled by greed. And I don't think he is ruled by a thirst for power.

Who would want to be governor of a state like Massachusetts? Kinda like being a Special Olympics coach?

I'd wager Mitt doesn't really know what he's worth, or care. How many jobs did he create to keep track for him? Like the ad said, if he ever paid more taxes than he had to, he isn't qualified to be president.

If there were any secrets to be revealed, they wouldn't be found in the tax returns. A tax return is the briefest of summary, the actual records could fill buildings.

I'm as lazy as the day is long, but I've finally learned to forgive those with skill and ambition that might tend to make me look bad. I don't envy their success, but wish them the best.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

REID HAS LOST IT wrote:
Need any further proof at how stupid this was by Dirty Harry? Like i said in my previous post "You really have to be a complete brain dead IDIOT to believe there is even an ounce of truth to this allegation by Dirty Harry".
I give you...the SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY.....
<quoted text>
....enough said!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Hysterical Sobbing Desperation DAN... nothing more...hahahaha!!!

Today you are just closer to the final end...the END of the GOP ...you ae going to loose everything ...just like you've lost your mind!

SUCKS TO BE REPUBLICAN ...HUH????
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Since Mitt probably donates more than we make, he obviously isn't ruled by greed. And I don't think he is ruled by a thirst for power.
Who would want to be governor of a state like Massachusetts? Kinda like being a Special Olympics coach?
I'd wager Mitt doesn't really know what he's worth, or care. How many jobs did he create to keep track for him? Like the ad said, if he ever paid more taxes than he had to, he isn't qualified to be president.
If there were any secrets to be revealed, they wouldn't be found in the tax returns. A tax return is the briefest of summary, the actual records could fill buildings.
I'm as lazy as the day is long, but I've finally learned to forgive those with skill and ambition that might tend to make me look bad. I don't envy their success, but wish them the best.
"Let me splain something to you" madam...If you are a citizen of the United states and you make $20,000 or more, you pay taxes.

Mitt is worth hundreds of millions and pays NO TAXES?

Therefore, by keen reasoning, Mitt Romney is NOT a CITIZEN of these United States!!!!!!

Show us your Birth Certificate Stapled to each one of the ten years where you paid NO TAXES to help this country operate.

Tea Baggerz should be SCREAMING MAD! Mitt left them with the Restaurant Bill!

Lay off the Vita-meata-vegimin Lucy!!!
OBAMA the IDIOT

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
"Who would want to be governor of a state like Massachusetts? Kinda like being a Special Olympics coach?"

ROFLMAO!!!!! That's hilarious, and true!

You know the funniest part about these Libturds here, none of them work or pay taxes and yet they are whining and crying about someone else's tax returns and how much they paid.

If it wasn't for the stupid, the retarded, and the brain dead, the Democrat party would vanish.
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Harry VS Nancy vs Barry wrote:
I have come to the conclusion that Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, and Barack Obama are having a contest to see which one of them is the stupidest person the Democrats currently have in the Federal Government.
Between...."You didn't build that", "We have to pass the bill so you can find out what is in it", and now Dirty Harrys stupid attempt to blackmail Romney, I am really having a hard time deciding which one it is.
How in the f**k did these three manage to get into elected office is beyond me.
Hmmm don't like them... huh SHITville?
Well then as far a Mitt...Perry and Newt were right!!!!
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

REID HAS LOST IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The more I think about how pathetically desperate, not to mention completely hilarious, attempt by Harry Reid to blackmail Romney into releasing his tax returns, only one question comes to mind.
How in the blue hell did this MORON get to be in charge of the senate???
Let's examine the ignorance behind this story....
First: Alleged investor....not a shred of proof that this person was an ACTUAL investor and not just some Democrat assclown calling Dirty Harry and making stuff up
Second: Dirty Harry won't release the name of this ALLEDED investor, which is just Democrat for "there is no such person"
Third: How stupid do you have to be to believe Romney, a CEO of a company ran around telling his investors "hey shhhhhhh, don't tell .
yone but I haven't paid my taxes for 10 years, teehehehe!!!" I mean seriously, really? REALLY????
But putting that all aside...
Fourth, and the most obvious reason why anyone with an IQ above DanFromSmithville’s buttplug can see this is obvious 100% bullshit and the most desperate thing the DemoCRAPS have done to date....If Romeny, a person making millions a year, served as Governor of a state, didn't pay taxes for 10 years, then WHY HASN'T THE I.R.S. COME AFTER HIM AND CHARGED HIM WITH TAX EVASION?
You really have to be a complete brain dead IDIOT to believe there is even an ounce of truth to this allegation by Dirty Harry.
I do hope Romeny comes out and addresses this, and after he is done laughing his ass off at this, he tells Dirty Harry to go f**k himself.
Face the music Democrats, you are in big time trouble and the Republicans are going to KICK YOUR ASS in November just like they have been doing since the 2010 mid terms!
Well, there I've said it (wrote it, actually). New soap opera title, "As the Mitt Turns".

Only time will tell if Mitt lives up to his turnable reputation, or will sister Sara and her mules stomp the living cr-- out of him.

Sit back...and enjoy the GOP Clown show finale...thisis going to be good! hahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

<quoted text>
This nothing but a sewer ploy to try and force Romney into doing what they want. It is as easy to see through as piece of glass.
This part is the dead giveaway that is 100% complete bullshit....
"Then, Reid recalled a phone call his office received about a month ago from “a person who had invested with Bain Capital,” according to The Huffington Post.
Reid said the person told him:“Harry, he didn’t pay any taxes for 10 years.”
“He didn’t pay taxes for 10 years! Now, do I know that that’s true? Well, I’m not certain,” Reid told HuffPo.“But obviously he can’t release those tax returns. How would it look?”
Neither Reid nor his aides would identify the alleged investor, HuffPo reported."
They won't identify the "alleged investor" because the "alleged investor" DOES NOT EXIST!
ROFLMAO!!!!!
You can "ROFLMAO" as much as you want. And it does not matter whether Reid is telling the truth or not.

Reid is putting Romney on the defensive, AND THERE IS NOTHING ROMNEY CAN DO ABOUT IT! ROFLMAO!!!!!

Romney has placed himself in this situation, whether he is "guilty," or not! ROFLMAO!!!!! As us old Missouri country boys used to say, Romney is "between a rock and a hard place."

Romney can either fold, or continue to take the political damage that these innuendos will do to him. In either case he loses, which means that HE DOES KNOW THAT RELEASING THOSE INCOME TAX RETURNS WILL DO HIM IN! THERE IS SOMETHING IN THOSE RETURNS WHICH WILL CAUSE HIM TO LOSE THE ELECTION.

As you well know: Where there is smoke, there is fire!
ANOTHER TEA PARTY WIN

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

The "allegedly dead" Tea Party (an ALLEGED INVESTOR called Harry Reid and told him this), as the Liberal media tries to tell their brain dead folowers pulls off A MAJOR UPSET in Texas....

Texas GOP chooses tea party-backed Cruz for GOP Senate nomination

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/07/31/te...

MORE TEA PARTY WINS TO COME!!!
MASSIVE SL MELTDOWN

Smithville, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2012

Judged:

Well I see Dawg is in another SCUM LOUIS LADYBOY meltdown tonight. I wonder how many posts she will make tonight where nobody replies to her before she realzies nobody cares what she has to say?

A typical example of a Liberal is all she is, brain dead, stupid, and retarded!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winona Discussions

Search the Winona Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Jeff Tice 100,000 bond set 3 hr poooh 2
MO Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill (Oct '10) 5 hr CLUE 6,909
BIG YARD SALE NEXT TO CAR WASH WEN 23rd ONLY 6 hr still have them 4
MO August 3 Missouri Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) 16 hr chico 10,206
MO Who do you support for Auditor in Missouri in 2... (Oct '10) 18 hr Canopy 267
Greg Voyles (Feb '13) Tue shoot him 18
Winona Meth Lab Busted Tue repectful 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Winona People Search