Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59362 Jul 25, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap! You know full well that firearms were not available during any period of the Holy Bible.
Nice try, though! I am still awaiting your citing a scripture reference.
You asked for biblical proof for the right to bear ARMS! Go read your own post again, Dawg$HIT. Once again, you were proven wrong, and you are such a coward, you cannot admit to defeat. You are a true cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser! LMAO
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59363 Jul 25, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Now that you have brought up your IQ again, I would tend to believe this result.
The point is that you all were all over Obama for that, but it is OK if your guy doesn't have any. How is that hypocrisy working for you?
2008 is a DAUM high IQ, Dani Boi! LMAO
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59364 Jul 25, 2012
Romney is either experiencing "jet lag," or is beginning to "melt down." Speaking in England about the Aurora shootings, Romney said, "I don’t happen to believe that America needs new gun laws. A lot of what this ... young man did was clearly against the law. But the fact that it was against the law did not prevent it from happening."
Actually, much of what Holmes did was all legal. He purchased all his guns and 6000 rounds of ammo legally.
With the possible exception of obtaining the materials for his explosive devices illegally, and the illegal construction of those devices, Holmes did it all legally. Until he walked back into the crowded theater.
While governor of Massachusetts, Romney signed a bill against some assault weapons, describing such guns as, "instruments of destruction with the sole purpose of hunting down and killing people."
Are you "Second Amendment" guys paying any attention here? Romney wants to take away your assault weapons!
What would he take away next? BB guns?
http://tinyurl.com/cobryd9
Assault weapon is a term, often used by gun control advocates, typically referring to firearms "designed for rapidly firing at human targets from close range,"[1] sometimes described as military-style features useful in combat.[2]

No one in their right mind would EVER condone the use of a weapon in the manner Holmes did. He wasn't protecting himself from a government takeover. Romney doesn't want guns in the hands of idiots like you, Dawg$HIT, who has the massive amounts of meltdowns like you do.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#59365 Jul 25, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
HI DAWG, I Mean DanFromSmithville, glad to see SPC and I could pull your strings and MAKE you pull this alias out again. As always you prove that you are our trained bitch!!
I OWN YOU like the little sissy bitch that you are!!
ROFLMAO!!!
Dude, you're a gray box troll, the lowest form of Topix life! You don't exist! And you and your silly, whiny POVs don't matter! Like you, they're irrelevant!

Log off, sign back in as a registered poster and I'll make you bark like the little dog you are! If not, STFU. I've been away from here for a long while. I'm back!

You're nobody and nothing! How could you own any real poster here? Just thought I'd stop by and make you cry again, for old times' sake! This is me, once again ignoring you! Hahaha!
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59366 Jul 25, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Is this what you tell your little one before you leave his bedroom at night?
You are a pervert, Dani Boi! LMAO He smacked you down REALLY HARD! LMAO
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN

Saint Louis, MO

#59367 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You asked for biblical proof for the right to bear ARMS! Go read your own post again, Dawg$HIT. Once again, you were proven wrong, and you are such a coward, you cannot admit to defeat. You are a true cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser! LMAO
The scripture is "live by the sword and die by the sword" ...maybe you should crack open the Bible someday...you spout made up shit to back you delusional reality!!!

Jesus said "you have eyes but do not see, and ears, but do not hear"...He was "SURE" talking about you!!!!

Jesus was a community organizer...Pilate was the Gov.

Bada BAIN!!!!!
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59368 Jul 25, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You are the clown of the circus freak show Dan Mortunsen. This isn't an alias, it is an actual seperate person. I don't even care if you believe it or not, I love watching you go on and on about how four people are actually one person. It is the real indicator of how obsessed you are and how much we have beaten you down.
Keep up your crying and whining MELTDOWN little lady. That's entertainment.
You got BIOTCH slapped and smacked down, and this is all you have? LMAO You haven't won a point on this forum yet, unless you consider winning over one of your aliases! LMAO You seem VERY IRATE on this post.....why? Oh, you are having a meltdown from being owned and not able to do anything about it! LMAO
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59369 Jul 25, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
The scripture is "live by the sword and die by the sword" ...maybe you should crack open the Bible someday...you spout made up shit to back you delusional reality!!!
Jesus said "you have eyes but do not see, and ears, but do not hear"...He was "SURE" talking about you!!!!
Bada BAIN!!!!!
You obviously didn't read all of BOTH references,, but then you ARE a cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser, and I wouldn't expect you to admit to being wrong! LMAO
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59370 Jul 25, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
Bada BAIN!!!!!
We expect you to show more ignorance, so please keep posting! You are easy to defeat and own! LMAO Kinda like getting into your wife's panties......EASY! LMAO
Oh my gosh

Chula, MO

#59371 Jul 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Bowing is normal courtesy in many countries. Sort of like Americans shaking hands. On occasion, makes a lot of sense, too! I was in the Philadelphia airport once and watched a group of about 50 Japanese tourists being introduced to each other. They stood facing the inside of a large circle and alternately bowed in a sort of "wave" which went down the perimeter of the circle. Try doing THAT with handshakes!
I spent some time on Okinawa and in Japan. I learned to bow to the Japanese as a sign of respect. President Obama knows and respects these cultural differences. In your ignorance of other cultures, you think that all nations should act the same as we do. That is simply not true and shows your lack of world travel, "Katy"!
Why, even George W. Bush famously kissed an Arab prince. Bush was so dumb, however, that he kissed the prince on the lips, which is a no-no! The kiss is supposed to be planted on the cheek, not the lips! Here we see Bush's gaffe. Look at the prince's eyes bug out giving Bush a "WTF?" look:
http://www.hermes-press.com/BushKiss2.jpg
Later, the prince got into the swing of things, and reciprocated. I think Bushey liked it! I am surprised that Bush didn't hug the prince!
http://www.hermes-press.com/bush_kiss.jpg
Except when it comes to the culture of his own country (right hand over heart), hell even his wife don't know the phrase proud to be an American.
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59372 Jul 25, 2012
Oh my gosh wrote:
<quoted text>Except when it comes to the culture of his own country (right hand over heart), hell even his wife don't know the phrase proud to be an American.
http://www.ethiospot.com/photo/barack-obama-a...

OBOMBhead likes to embrace his victims! LMAO

Better watch your wives around OBOMBhead! LMAO

“Emil StaaarBuck Goes 2 Kennett”

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#59373 Jul 25, 2012
Was wondering when "IT" would show up again... OMG/'Oh My God' has ARRIVED in the 'form of'/(aka of)"Oh my gosh", knew IT would, as soon as "Chilli J" showed up!

p.s.--->"Chilli J", me thinks you have an admirer 8-)

Location hidden

#59374 Jul 25, 2012
<quoted text>
HEY! "Chilli J"! Good to see you back on here. All us "good guys" missed you. And I am sure that the "bad guys" also missed you ... slapping them around like puppets!
Have you noticed that most of my detractors actually celebrate me by using my name as part of their names? If I did not exist, THEY would not exist. I enjoy having "groupies" like that. Their attention to me shows my importance! And brilliance, too!
Hey YDD! How have you been? Yes, I see some things never change here. The gray box troll crowd shows they idolize you by begging for your attention with their latest YDD knock-off avatar name. Try to take it easy on them. They don't know they're "special." LOL
Sure

Rogersville, MO

#59375 Jul 25, 2012
Chilli J wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey YDD! How have you been? Yes, I see some things never change here. The gray box troll crowd shows they idolize you by begging for your attention with their latest YDD knock-off avatar name. Try to take it easy on them. They don't know they're "special." LOL
Just how many aliases do you have? LMAO Have to agree with you though...we idolize Dawg$hit alright....he is easy pickings and we OWN him! LMAO

Location hidden

#59376 Jul 25, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
Was wondering when "IT" would show up again... OMG/'Oh My God' has ARRIVED in the 'form of'/(aka of)"Oh my gosh", knew IT would, as soon as "Chilli J" showed up!
p.s.--->"Chilli J", me thinks you have an admirer 8-)
Howdy, Ruth! Yes, I've already decided to bring a rolled up sports section the next time I post here. It should be useful, to smack a few of the bad little CON mutts across their muzzles. Go get 'em!

Location hidden

#59378 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many aliases do you have? LMAO Have to agree with you though...we idolize Dawg$hit alright....he is easy pickings and we OWN him! LMAO
I'll give you the same deal I offered to that other mutt. Sign off, pretend like you're anatomically correct and sign in as a registered poster and we'll chat. If not, just keep talking to yourself. This is me, not paying attention to you, bottom-feeding, irrelevant troll.:)

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#59379 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you SURE, "Sure"? You cited no chapters and verses! You thus fail in your endeavor.

I will tell you ONE thing: I have always thought that Britney Spears has the right to bare arms!_8-)

(P.S.: I OWN YOU! Dance for the nice people!)

#59380 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
Assault weapon is a term, often used by gun control advocates, typically referring to firearms "designed for rapidly firing at human targets from close range,"[1] sometimes described as military-style features useful in combat.[2]
No one in their right mind would EVER condone the use of a weapon in the manner Holmes did. He wasn't protecting himself from a government takeover. Romney doesn't want guns in the hands of idiots like you, Dawg$HIT, who has the massive amounts of meltdowns like you do.
<.giggle!.> Looks like you didn't know what an "assault weapon" is, so you had to go to Wikipedia to find out! ROFL!

But while we are on Wikipedia, looking up to see how ignorant you are about "assault weapons," consider the legendary Soviet AK-47, which WIKIPEDIA describes as an "assault rifle."

The AR-15 is also an "assault rifle."

Note that, in my book, both rifles are "assault weapons."

Apparently, while governor of Massachusetts, Romney didn't want assault weapons in the hands of idiots like YOU, since he signed the ban!

And, while we are at it, no one would ever condone the use of a weapon in the manner that GZ did in Florida. The "stand your ground law" does not apply to the aggressor, despite how much you would like for it to.

#59381 Jul 25, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text> ... Jesus was a community organizer ...
And don't forget that Jesus provided free universal healthcare, too!

Bada BAIN!!!!!_8-)

#59382 Jul 25, 2012
Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ...[President Obama] likes to embrace his victims!...
So does Georgie Boy! Look at the prince's eyes bugging out with a (WTF?) look!

http://www.hermes-press.com/BushKiss2.jpg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Hall - FIRE THEM 17 hr We Need Answers 2
Deleted threads Thu Freedom Gun and ... 1
Trash man Thu Misty Reynolds 1
Park board Thu Funfun 2
Hollie jackson Wed Surrounded by IDIOTS 2
Drunks From Winona Wed Surrounded by IDIOTS 9
Winona's newest cop (Feb '16) Aug 22 B-tch-knobbe 31

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance