Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#58884 Jul 20, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>You Liberals might as well add another George to your list of "who's to blame". I am referring to George Washington.... I wish I could blame my kindergarten teacher if I did not have a job....
Perhaps you should merely blame her for your not being well-educated?
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Cordele, GA

#58885 Jul 20, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. Romney has "released all that he is required to do." He is not required to release any tax forms.
So far, he has released one complete tax form, and one which requires revisions.
The "what does Romney have to hide" is gaining traction. Even Republicans are telling Romney to release his tax forms. But still he refuses to release 12 forms like his father George did.
Since he refuses to do so, THERE MUST BE SOMETHING HE IS HIDING! Like not paying ANY TAXES for several years. Like the Swiss bank account. Like the Cayman Islands accounts. Like the Bermuda account. Like his chartering Bain Capital in Panama.
Like his special Bain SEP-IRA, which was limited to around $30,000 contribution per year times 15 years equals $450,000. Yet that "special" account is rumored to be worth between $21 million to $102 million. BOY! CAN ROMNEY PICK INVESTMENTS!
OH WAIT! PERHAPS THAT WAS ANOTHER "BLIND TRUST" THAT ROMNEY DID NOT MANAGE HIMSELF.
Wrong, he has released two, and has no need to release any more. This attack will go to the wayside just like everything else the Liberals have tried the past 3 months.

Looking at history McCain only released two. Carter released none and then only released 3 when he tried to get re-elected.

This is nothing more then left wing Libturds from Obama all the way to the peons like Dawg looking for something, anything, they can use against Romney since A) Obama can't run on his failed Presidency and B) they were unable to dig up anything on Romney.

Lile I said before, which you ran away from like you always do, where is all the stuff about Obama's past? His transcipts, his law review articles, his college applications, his name change documents. Why does he hide all of this Dawg?

Also dawg, who is this "Frank" Obama mentions over 20 times in his book?

#58886 Jul 20, 2012
DEMOCRAT STUPIDITY wrote:
<quoted text> ... Bill Clinton's drive to increase homeownership went way too far ...
So did George W. Bush's drive to decrease homeownership.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#58887 Jul 20, 2012
KOCHeyed BadaBAIN wrote:
<quoted text>
DAN you are the "QUEEN of Insane"!!!!
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#58888 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Cordele, GA

#58889 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I see! So you are saying that, in US politics, it is traditional that a presidential candidate does not release his income tax forms unless his opponent releases his college transcripts?(Somebody should inform all the US presidential candidates since Mitt's father George Romney ran in a Republican primary.)
Why should President Obama have written ANY articles for the Harvard Law Review? He was president of the Harvard Law Review -- and the first black president of that body in its 104-year history. The job is considered the highest student position at Harvard Law School.
Your assumption is analogous to your thinking that the President of the United States should write Supreme Court decisions.
Or that the managing editor of the New York Times is required to write articles for that newspaper. A president of the Harvard Law Review is an executive position -- a managing position -- not a writing position.
Did I say that? Nope I sure didn't Dawg. This is just your usual and failed attempt to spin something someone said into something different. Or it is just a lack of comprehension on your part? Which is believeable since comprehension is not your strong suit.

The point is, Romney has no reason, no legal reason, no nothing to release anything. Why should help his opponents look for things to attack him with?

So if there is going to be demands on him to release things about his past (ie tax forms) then it is fair and equal to demand Obama release things about his past. We have a right to know what kind of student he was, what things did he write about, why did he claim to be a foriegner to get college loans, why did he claim to be a Muslim, why when and where did he change his name? All things that are no different other then in type of information we have a right to know about our (phony) President.

You don't like it because it is a subject that is smacking your tax form claims down and you can't think of anything in your arsenal of stupid comments to make it go away.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

Cordele, GA

#58890 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
So did George W. Bush's drive to decrease homeownership.
ROFLMAO!!!!! You're an idiot Dawg. Not even worth asking you to back up your claim since it is obvious B.S. and a lame attempt to be funny, not to mention you will just run away and hide anyway.

#58891 Jul 20, 2012
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, he has released two, and has no need to release any more....
Of course Romney has no need to release any more tax returns. Legally, he didn't have to release ANY tax returns.

Romney has NOT "released two" tax returns. He released one tax return which presumably was complete. The second tax return he "presented" was stated to be in revision. Thus, for all practical purposes, Romney released only one complete tax return.

The political question which now becomes important: Is Romney hiding anything in his other tax returns?

As you know, "where there's smoke, there's fire!"

There is an entire litany of questions which must be answered regarding Romney's family finances. Stone-walling will not provide those answers.

If Romney does not "buckle," he will definitely lose the election.

(Of course, the problem IS that, if Romney DOES "buckle" and provide 12 years of tax returns, he may lose the election on the basis of those returns.)

That is known as "being between a rock and a hard place."

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#58892 Jul 20, 2012
I just finished reading about the shooting in Colorado. Now I know SPC, Dan Mortiensen and all of the other neoconservatives are going to come on here claiming it was the work of liberals or some anti-gun control nonsense.

This is a tragedy and I don't care anything about the shooters, politics, history, whether he didn't get enough love, or if he was depressed. He took gun in hand and committed the worst mass shooting in America. Yes, they caught a suspect. He should fry. Only a gutless coward does this kind of thing.

The media will be on this for some time to come and they will name the suspect and talk about his history. I say we ignore any personal information about him. Forget it all except for his crime. The noteriety in the aftermath just pushes these guys on. Send him down nameless and alone. Let hem feel the Reaper's hand on his shoulder as he is lead to the chair or the chamber or the noose. Let the world see him struggle and cry as the icy hand of death takes him.

Yes, I know that is angry, vengeful, and an immediate gut reaction, but this kind of chickenshit crime is growing in this country and something needs to be done to address it. It isn't about governement handouts, because often these cowards are middle class people who have a good life available to them if they choose to take it.

My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families. I hope the survivors can get through this the best they can.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#58893 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>
I could list my credentials, but why. I knew your reply would not have ONE THING Obama has done to improve the economy. You have NEVER replied to that question. Deflect,Defame,Deny,Democrat,D awg. A lot of D's, which is better than the Obama grade for his 1 term in office...
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#58894 Jul 20, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
I just finished reading about the shooting in Colorado. Now I know SPC, Dan Mortiensen and all of the other neoconservatives are going to come on here claiming it was the work of liberals or some anti-gun control nonsense.
This is a tragedy and I don't care anything about the shooters, politics, history, whether he didn't get enough love, or if he was depressed. He took gun in hand and committed the worst mass shooting in America. Yes, they caught a suspect. He should fry. Only a gutless coward does this kind of thing.
The media will be on this for some time to come and they will name the suspect and talk about his history. I say we ignore any personal information about him. Forget it all except for his crime. The noteriety in the aftermath just pushes these guys on. Send him down nameless and alone. Let hem feel the Reaper's hand on his shoulder as he is lead to the chair or the chamber or the noose. Let the world see him struggle and cry as the icy hand of death takes him.
Yes, I know that is angry, vengeful, and an immediate gut reaction, but this kind of chickenshit crime is growing in this country and something needs to be done to address it. It isn't about governement handouts, because often these cowards are middle class people who have a good life available to them if they choose to take it.
My heart and prayers go out to the victims and their families. I hope the survivors can get through this the best they can.
You mean like you liberals tried to blame the Gabby Giffords shooting on Sarah Palin?
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Haslet, TX

#58895 Jul 20, 2012
<quoted text>Of course Romney has no need to release any more tax returns. Legally, he didn't have to release ANY tax returns.

Romney has NOT "released two" tax returns. He released one tax return which presumably was complete. The second tax return he "presented" was stated to be in revision. Thus, for all practical purposes, Romney released only one complete tax return.

The political question which now becomes important: Is Romney hiding anything in his other tax returns?

As you know, "where there's smoke, there's fire!"

There is an entire litany of questions which must be answered regarding Romney's family finances. Stone-walling will not provide those answers.

If Romney does not "buckle," he will definitely lose the election.

(Of course, the problem IS that, if Romney DOES "buckle" and provide 12 years of tax returns, he may lose the election on the basis of those returns.)

That is known as "being between a rock and a hard place."
Wrong as always Dawg. Romney had released his 2010 and 2011 returns. I am not at home right now but I do have a link to them I will post when I get home.

You are right though about one thing, where there is smoke there is fire and there is a sh*tload of smoke and fire about Obamas past except this time he's not getting away with it like he did in 2008.

Romney isn't going to lose jack squat because of his tax returns. You're an ignorant fool if you actually believe that stupid line of thinking.

It is funny to note that you are depending on Romney losing the election over his tax returns as opposed to Obama winning the election on the excellent (NOT) job he has done in which he would deserve a second term.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Haslet, TX

#58896 Jul 20, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:

It's not a tragedy dumbass. A tragedy is an earthquake or a hurricane. This is an outrage of mass murder.

By the way dumbass the reports are this guy is tied to Occupy Wall Street. Put that in your butt plug and shove it up your well laid ass.

#58897 Jul 20, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean like you liberals tried to blame the Gabby Giffords shooting on Sarah Palin?
Exactly the kind of stupidity I was expecting from you.

Sarah Palin did some stupid things before and after that related to that shooting. You won't admit that stupidity, because you aren't strong enough to be that selfenlightened.

I personally never said anything about Palin being directly connected to the shooting. That fact won't stop you from making up lies though.

You will continue to trade in tragedy while the rest of us are looking for solutions.

#58898 Jul 20, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not a tragedy dumbass. A tragedy is an earthquake or a hurricane. This is an outrage of mass murder.
By the way dumbass the reports are this guy is tied to Occupy Wall Street. Put that in your butt plug and shove it up your well laid ass.
Yes, of course. Here comes more of what I expected from you scumbag.

You probably hadn't even read anything about this until I mentioned it.

Poor little Dumbpster Baby Dan Mortenstein, how long before we read about you?

#58899 Jul 20, 2012
It is of no consolation that I was absolutely right about the neoconservative response from SPC and Dan Mortenseno. They and their ilk are what is wrong with this great nation. Feasting on the pain and misery of others. Tragedies like this bring them out like hungry possums to road kill.

#58900 Jul 20, 2012
I OWN DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a tragedy DUMMY. Like a woman throwing her unwanted baby in a dumpster and scarring it for life so that it becomes a sociopathic, narcissistic, worthless adult.

#58901 Jul 20, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text>I could list my credentials, but why. I knew your reply would not have ONE THING Obama has done to improve the economy. You have NEVER replied to that question. Deflect,Defame,Deny,Democrat,D awg. A lot of D's, which is better than the Obama grade for his 1 term in office...
Why bother, no one cares what you make up.

How many times has the efforst of Obama been listed on here unrefuted and how many times have they been ignored by dogmatic, blind idiots like you? Hundreds. Perhaps thousands of times.
I OWN DanFromSmithvill e

Haslet, TX

#58902 Jul 20, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>It is a tragedy DUMMY. Like a woman throwing her unwanted baby in a dumpster and scarring it for life so that it becomes a sociopathic, narcissistic, worthless adult.
So your mom had a tragedy that scarred you for life. Who cares. But it does explain your anger and your pathetic attacks, both verbally an sexually, on children.

Learn the difference between what a tragedy is and what an outrage is.

Now pipe down BITCH I didn't give you permission to post.

#58903 Jul 20, 2012
The Conservative Agenda
1. Forget about the causes of the current economic situation and the direct connection with Republican leadership during the Bush Administration. That happened in the past and can't be mentioned even though it is directly related.
2. Blame Obama, Democrats and Liberals for everything.
3. Lie, cheat, steal, destroy this Nation or whatever it takes to win at all costs.
4. Reverse conservative racism back onto everyone else. Keep saying this isn't about race over and over so that it starts to seem true.
5. Overwhelm everyone with false patriotism even though many of us have served this country, are related to people who have served and appreciate all the efforts, whether wasted by Republicans or not, of the those who have served.
6. Pretend this country was founded on Christianity and is a Christian nation so that we can feel comfortable that whatever atrosity we commit we do in the name of God and it is OK.
7. Get morons like dawg delusions, Dan Murtensen, and SPC to continually post their insanity on local blog sites so it seems like the radical, right wing minority is actually much larger than it appears.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Trump cutting Social Security and Medicare? 15 min anonymous 19
News Ken Poteet Leads Sterling Bank Event In Raising... (Jan '13) 1 hr King Of Eastwood 12
Looks like Mike Amick is innocent! 5 hr I knew it 16
meth heads in reynolds county (Sep '12) 8 hr Rodney Christian 50
Christmas parade 9 hr guest 2
Electoral College Fri no one 34
Shawn Fitzsomething. Dec 1 Smokin 3

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages