Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
So you admit that you make up percentages! Well, duh, isn't that just one sign of your ignorance? You never know what you are talking about! You wouldn't agree with me or any other conservative for ANY reason! I meant what I said...... many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue. One guy (I don't remember his name) was on TV the other night and admitted that some of them do that. We vote these people in and then the politics really starts. How do I keep my job? They are afraid to "go against the grain" for fear of losing.
I just heard Romney make a speech this morning and I was impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again. It's about time he spoke up so people will understand what he is all about. Obama just pussy-foots around! He just blah, blah, blahs and says nothing. It's time for a change!
'nuff said!...
1. I contend that the percentage of civil servants in the US federal government is 99%(or more) of the total number of people in the US federal government including the "congress people" which you failed to mention in your previous post. You always take things out of context, and come up with your typically clueless remarks.

2. If you want to prove that my 99% percentage figure is incorrect, look it up and prove me wrong. You cannot.

3. You say, "many congress people vote with their party even if they disagree with the issue." (Please forgive me if I take your statement "out of context.")

Boy! What a revelation! Thanks for the "heads-up" on that bit of information.(PS: That's called "politics.")

4. You say Romney made another speech on TV this morning and you were "impressed because he explained how he would get this country back on track again."

It's EASY to make a speech and explain how you are going to solve America's problems. It is DIFFICULT when you have the opposing political party "foot-dragging in lockstep" to block any and all attempts which our President has made in his numerous efforts to get this economy back on track from the ravages by the failing policies of the Bush43 administration.

(And you want the Republicans back IN again, so they can repeat Bush43's mistakes? Utterly clueless!)

5. You can pull the "chat ring" on the new Republican toy "Chatty Romney" and it will say, "You want change? I will empty my pockets!"

“Stop Whining, "Tea Partiers”

Since: Sep 09

You wanted SMALLER government!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
A man was presented with these 2 options.....
1) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted REPUBLICAN
2) An upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT
He was asked to pick only one. He said, "The choice is very easy. I choose option 1".
When asked why it was such an easy choice to make, he said, "There is no such thing as an upstanding, wise, highly respected, good character, intelligent, unifying, financially sound, solid background, hard working, brave, kind, good hearted DEMOCRAT"!
Are you sure you have that fable correct?

http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you sure you have that fable correct?
http://www.republicanoffenders.com/
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
Sure

Kissee Mills, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Here we have yet another example of a big-mouthed, sitting-behind-the-keyboard clueless gorilla who thinks that violence is the way to settle disputes.
Hitler would have welcomed you into the Nazi Party.
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

Since: Feb 11

Columbia, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.

http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...

In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
I am 100% positive I wrote the situation correctly and clearly!!!
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!

If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.

Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
And your response is that of a typical yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
Sure

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
1. It was a theoretical question
2. You may have written the situation correctly,
even given that it was a theoretical question
3. Your answer was incorrect.
4. I do not really appreciate being insulted,
so buzz off, annoying fly!
If you had anything of value to say, you already had plenty of opportunity to say it! Thus, I conclude that you are devoid of thought and basically clueless.
Typical propaganda-spewing clueless conservative.
I know you don't appreciate being insulted, but I will still continue to do so because you are a DUMBASSocrat! I enjoy getting you all riled up; seeing your blood pressure rise; seeing you $HIT all over yourself and have to change your attends; seeing you have a MELTDOWN! LMAO

And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO

Furthermore, you have YET to post anything informative, but please don't stop posting on here. Once you stop, then we know we don't OWN you anymore. As long as you continue to post, WE OWN YOUR little BIOTCHASS!!! LMAO
Sure

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
The insane often laugh maniacally. I would call your attempts at insults to be those of a third-grader, but I wouldn't want to insult third-graders.
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
Juan Valdez

Sparta, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

1st-MuslimPrez Dictator wrote:
<quoted text>
ALL liberals are ChickenShits. You would not say this to my face for if you did I would Whip Your CommieObozoZombieAss!
Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
White Trash

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Juan Valdez wrote:
<quoted text>Sheeesh! That sure was a stupid inbread zombie thing to say.
I'll whoop your gayassboy!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

1Watt Hermit wrote:
But instead of being a tax increase, Obamacare will provide millions of families with large tax credits to make health care more affordable. Only about 1 percent of Americans who could afford health care but donít buy coverage would have to pay the tax, and the penalty would only be an average of $600.
http://thinkprogress.org/health/2012/07/05/51...
In pictures so that the reading challenged can understand.
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:

You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Sure wrote:
<quoted text> ... And being called a conservative is a compliment, so thank you, Dawg. I would MUCH rather be called a conservative as a loser coward DUMBASSocrat like you! LMAO ...
Since the extremist right-wing radicals took over the Republican Party and pushed the "conservatives" into a tiny corner of the political spectrum, being called a "conservative" is no longer a compliment, as it once was.

I am not a loser. I am not a coward.

There is no such word as DUMBASSocrat, so that insult is meaningless. As always, you show your ignorance.
Sure

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
I am sure that many will appreciate the pictures, but remember:
You can lead a conservative to Truth, but you cannot make him Think.
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
However, my insults to you are QUITE accurate, you coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle!.> Accurate? As I just pointed out above, in your abject ignorance, you seem to think that "DUMBASSocrat" is a word. It isn't! You are illiterate.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

Sure wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean....you can show a DUMBASSocrat the truth, but he will ALWAYS be a yellow bellied coward DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
<.giggle once again!.> I enjoy your proving to the entire thread how clueless you are.
Sure

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Since the extremist right-wing radicals took over the Republican Party and pushed the "conservatives" into a tiny corner of the political spectrum, being called a "conservative" is no longer a compliment, as it once was.
There is no such word as DUMBASSocrat, so that insult is meaningless. As always, you show your ignorance.
You ARE a yellow bellied cowardly DUMBASSocrat loser, and if DUMBASSocrat wasn't a word, then you wouldn't be in existence! LMAO

And as always, your PROVE you are a DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
White Trash

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
<.giggle once again!.> I enjoy your proving to the entire thread how clueless you are.
Speaking of clueless..........
Sure

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
And I enjoy seeing you prove to the entire thread you are a cowardly DUMBASSocrat! LMAO
White Trash

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 6, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>
Yes you are a loser and a coward you meaningless punk!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Winona Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Winona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winona News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winona