Dollar general
First Prev
of 13
Next Last
Its me

Wentzville, MO

#1 Aug 2, 2009
What do you think abount the manager their?
agoodone

O Fallon, MO

#2 Aug 2, 2009
she's a good manager. But if you were caught stealing there you probably don't like her too well after you got out of jail.
Its me

Wentzville, MO

#3 Aug 2, 2009
I went in down to the dollar store and found a good buy that was on sale and bought one. went home to get some more money to buy more and she had got the rest of them and put them under the counter and would not sell me any more that is not right. So I guess I will contact the head office abount her. That is not right I have talked to some others that has had that problem with her.
head

O Fallon, MO

#4 Aug 2, 2009
Its me wrote:
I went in down to the dollar store and found a good buy that was on sale and bought one. went home to get some more money to buy more and she had got the rest of them and put them under the counter and would not sell me any more that is not right. So I guess I will contact the head office abount her. That is not right I have talked to some others that has had that problem with her.
Ever think another store might have called for something while you were after your money? Or one of the employees wanted to set it aside for themselves? Or should they not have the right to buy something too? I imagine the head office gets more than fifty calls a day with trivial b.s. from whiners who can whine far better than you. But you should give it a whine anyway, they will be nice to you, I bet.
In acommunity with so many losers I doubt it possible to work for the public and not get targeted by somebody.
ALICE

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2009
Employees are not suppose to shop while they are on the job! And I would not call that whinning. "Its Me" If I were you...I would just boycott that store,I would drive all the way to Mtn. View or Van Buren before I would go back in THAT store if I were you.
okdoka

O Fallon, MO

#6 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
Employees are not suppose to shop while they are on the job! And I would not call that whinning. "Its Me" If I were you...I would just boycott that store,I would drive all the way to Mtn. View or Van Buren before I would go back in THAT store if I were you.
what about after they punch out alice in wonderland. would it be ok if they shopped then so long as they dont take any bargains that you losers are entitled to. But I'd like to see you go somewhere else so the checkout lines would be smaller. Thats the thing to do, cut off your nose to spite your face. Driving somewhere else will hurt you more than the retail store,dimwit.
twodollarstore

O Fallon, MO

#7 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
Employees are not suppose to shop while they are on the job! And I would not call that whinning. "Its Me" If I were you...I would just boycott that store,I would drive all the way to Mtn. View or Van Buren before I would go back in THAT store if I were you.
I'd just go to the dollar general in mtnvue,vanburen,doniphan,or westplains that'll show em.
tireddollar

O Fallon, MO

#8 Aug 2, 2009
not me. id go to the dollarstore in salem. that really teach em a lesson.
loldollar

Lamar, CO

#9 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
Employees are not suppose to shop while they are on the job! And I would not call that whinning. "Its Me" If I were you...I would just boycott that store,I would drive all the way to Mtn. View or Van Buren before I would go back in THAT store if I were you.
I'd take my adc card and tear it up and not buy anything anywhere cause ester is smarty smart to me when I ask for more welfare. thatll teach em a lesson.
mr me

Saint Louis, MO

#10 Aug 2, 2009
If it was me I would find me a dollor store in another state,that would really teach them a lesson they would never forget.
ALICE

United States

#11 Aug 2, 2009
okdoka wrote:
<quoted text>
what about after they punch out alice in wonderland. would it be ok if they shopped then so long as they dont take any bargains that you losers are entitled to. But I'd like to see you go somewhere else so the checkout lines would be smaller. Thats the thing to do, cut off your nose to spite your face. Driving somewhere else will hurt you more than the retail store,dimwit.
Won't hurt me! Did you ever stop to wonder (DIMWIT) WHY the checkout lines are so (small) in Winona? Chew on that for awhile.
ALICE

United States

#12 Aug 2, 2009
mr me wrote:
If it was me I would find me a dollor store in another state,that would really teach them a lesson they would never forget.
That's even BETTER Mr Me....LMAO!!!!
abcaccounting

Troy, MO

#13 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
<quoted text>
Won't hurt me! Did you ever stop to wonder (DIMWIT) WHY the checkout lines are so (small) in Winona? Chew on that for awhile.
What are their annual gross receipts for this store alice? how does that compare with other stores in comparable markets?
I think this store is doing fine and in no danger of being closed even if you boycott it and take lol with you.
I venture to guess the reason the lines seem smaller to you is because this store is run far more effeciently than many of the others. They don't take no crap from you losers here.
ALICE

United States

#14 Aug 2, 2009
Its not my job to know the annual receipts for this store. I didn't mention a thing about the store being in danger of closing, now did I? The reason the lines are so small is people are getting smart and going elsewhere.
They don't take no crap from losers??? The customer is ALWAYS right!!! And as an employee of THAT store, they are suppose to take crap, because why??? THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
abcaccounting

Troy, MO

#15 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
Its not my job to know the annual receipts for this store. I didn't mention a thing about the store being in danger of closing, now did I? The reason the lines are so small is people are getting smart and going elsewhere.
They don't take no crap from losers??? The customer is ALWAYS right!!! And as an employee of THAT store, they are suppose to take crap, because why??? THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
I've served my time in retail work and you are very wrong. Its there to make a profit and treat people fairly. I would smile at you and agree with your grievance but in the end you get what is right and fair. No employee of mine would be allowed to take crap from you. You would be banned from the store and arrested if you ever came back in. You've been babied too much somewhere.
abcaccounting

Troy, MO

#16 Aug 2, 2009
Also alice, wonder why this store keeps adding and turning inventory, its going somewhere. I dont think too many people are"getting smart and going else where". Maybe just three or four who had a long ways to go towards that getting smart, kinda like you. and for me good riddance.
If we only knew it I bet you are in that store every other day.
yes

Troy, MO

#17 Aug 2, 2009
i am glad to have the dollar store in Winona,it
save us a few extra trips.

People who don't like it,should not shop there.
ALICE

United States

#18 Aug 2, 2009
I've served my time in retail work also. I don't care who you are it is not right for an employee to hog the merchandise under a counter when it is intended for customers!
I have been babied too much somewhere??? ROFLMAO!!!!
retailbiz

Saint Peters, MO

#19 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
Its not my job to know the annual receipts for this store. I didn't mention a thing about the store being in danger of closing, now did I? The reason the lines are so small is people are getting smart and going elsewhere.
They don't take no crap from losers??? The customer is ALWAYS right!!! And as an employee of THAT store, they are suppose to take crap, because why??? THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
I'm not going to say this person is nuts exactly, but way off base. Is she implying the lines are smaller because the store is losing business? I am pretty sure this store is growing faster than most of the others. Here is a person I would not allow in my store.
retailbiz

Saint Peters, MO

#20 Aug 2, 2009
ALICE wrote:
I've served my time in retail work also. I don't care who you are it is not right for an employee to hog the merchandise under a counter when it is intended for customers!
I have been babied too much somewhere??? ROFLMAO!!!!
Bet you have been fired from your share too huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jolly cone (Mar '15) 4 hr Local 8
Letter from President 10 hr Diane 6
Who owns those trailers on the hill? 13 hr Nice Guy 3
Smith Family 15 hr Annoyed 48
Lindsey Parrish has a big mouth 18 hr Yep 3
Black pond church Mon Dincas 38
Art Mon Fisher 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages