lost cause

West Plains, MO

#1 Jan 23, 2013
i think it is a loosing battle!
to Gossip

West Plains, MO

#2 Jan 24, 2013
the drugs will never stop! its all a big circle! people will die living that lifestyle! of murder! HIV! HEP C, and Accidents! That also includes police officers if they are doing it too! thats the chance they take just doing their jobs! and an even bigger chance if they live the lifestyle of the circle! i dont even care! and sure aint got no pitty for them!
Murders

Ozark, MO

#3 Jan 25, 2013
wont stop the cover up! to many involved!
Control

Ozark, MO

#4 Jan 27, 2013
who controls the top of the cartel in shannon co?
Control

Ozark, MO

#5 Jan 27, 2013
who is top dog with the big money?
needles

Cabool, MO

#6 Jan 28, 2013
Control wrote:
who controls the top of the cartel in shannon co?
I heard it was Greg Voyles and Carl McIntire, not sure though, just heard that! It was told that they was selling out of the fire house and carl's garage! I sure hope this is not true.
dirty needles

Forsyth, MO

#7 Jan 28, 2013
you might be right! i dont know either! i bet if you ask Don he may tell you! he wont tell me!
Gossip

Walnut Shade, MO

#8 Jan 28, 2013
law here ain't gonna do crapola cept to keep a free flow of drugs for their own personal use.
to Gossip

Branson, MO

#9 Jan 28, 2013
your right! they busted the small time guys and aint gonna get those big dealers! or murderers
getting some

West Plains, MO

#10 Apr 12, 2013
the cartel aint been busted! just the customers!
crowley part of coverup

Richmond, VA

#11 Apr 17, 2013
ole don wont give you a truthful answer about the drug cartel cause hes in deep his life depends on keeping it hush. hes right there along side them at the table getting some drugs, laundering the money, distribution of the drugs in and out of town. just ask him his cut or take he gets and watch him stumble over his words and get a stupid look on his face then he'll give his usual bullcrap response and some talk about him being honest. don isnt going to arrest his "business partners" only the small time drug operators just to make it appear hes doing his job.
part of the operation is making sure the drug mules run their routes away from sheriff steve. been several times someone was pulled over with drugs in their vehicle but were let go. ever wonder why there are a lot of raids involving the winona police dept in the middle of the night, its a created diversion by crowley so sheriff steve is at another location in the county and the drug mules can drive to another part of the county without any fear of being pulled over.
lmao

Ozark, MO

#12 Apr 17, 2013
crowley part of coverup wrote:
ole don wont give you a truthful answer about the drug cartel cause hes in deep his life depends on keeping it hush. hes right there along side them at the table getting some drugs, laundering the money, distribution of the drugs in and out of town. just ask him his cut or take he gets and watch him stumble over his words and get a stupid look on his face then he'll give his usual bullcrap response and some talk about him being honest. don isnt going to arrest his "business partners" only the small time drug operators just to make it appear hes doing his job.
part of the operation is making sure the drug mules run their routes away from sheriff steve. been several times someone was pulled over with drugs in their vehicle but were let go. ever wonder why there are a lot of raids involving the winona police dept in the middle of the night, its a created diversion by crowley so sheriff steve is at another location in the county and the drug mules can drive to another part of the county without any fear of being pulled over.
Why did he file lawsuits with the state over the things the county was doing, which has resulted in an investigation by the feds, if he were so caught up in the drug trade? Oh, I know... the feds are in on it too right??!!
fact

United States

#13 Apr 17, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>
Why did he file lawsuits with the state over the things the county was doing, which has resulted in an investigation by the feds, if he were so caught up in the drug trade? Oh, I know... the feds are in on it too right??!!
im sure don told that bogus lie and you believed it. fact remains there are no lawsuits on record with the state filed by crowley. now if crowley indeed filed those lawsuits it would be a matter of public record and show up. the truth is crowley is being investigated by both the state and federal officials. of course he blames sheriff steve. i guess crowley was a sore loser and never got over to losing the election. perhaps you need to contact the state first before you sit there and spew what bs ole crowley fooled you with.
correction

Ava, MO

#14 Apr 17, 2013
robert martin filed the law suit! blunkall hires a attorney danny moore! and no telling what all is going to happen, but the attorney general is involved on this one!
correction

Ava, MO

#16 Apr 17, 2013
NOTICE MY NAME!! its CORRECTION" they are all going to be where i work! at Licking DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTIONS!
reality check

Mumbai, India

#17 Apr 18, 2013
where is the proof of these so called lawsuits being filed and not just claims or talk about it. otherwise its just fools talking out of their rear ends as usual.
dressestop1

San Jose, CA

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Prom shoes are not merely shoes.There are many different stylistic choices, skills, and regulations influencing the way home improvements should be.Prom shoes can make your feet look smaller or narrower.Try out a small prom costume in a plaid or striped print or a slice glass sweetheart sequin bust with a tulle skirt, an vital rockstar appear.By the time the rest of the team arrive, the shoot should be planned like a military campaign.There is just no want to break the financial institution and go further than limits for a costume that you will wear for 1 working day of Promenade celebration.Tags: Fort Worth stamped concreteWhen Procuring Top Grade Waterproof Switch Panels By: Control Products Mar 22nd 2013 Top grade waterproof switch panels provide a rugged and reliable control solution for harsh environments.Do not be discouraged by all of the standard publications which advertise regular clothes virtually exclusively.The phrase affordable prom dresses sounds like an oxymoron, but with a little creativity and imagination any girl can look like a million bucks on her prom night without spending a lot of cash.
The strange story of the only white alligators in the [url=" http://www.dressestop1.com/prom-dresses/night... ;]nm-6235[/url].As said earlier, trends are changing as each year passes.Just the significant search engine rankings take guests together with your are going could be to attain the preferred a lot of manifest likely.As you can see, not all of these activities involve me actually talking to and hanging out with my daughter.The principle aim with Optimization is usually to improve a lot of people to all your site outside completely unique providers.You arent late for school in the morning dolling your self up in the mirror with MAC make up and curling just about every follicle of hair just right.In fact it almost black, with small pools of light see Chapter 6, The Shoot: things to check on a recce.So to help you make a more informed d.Like the grown up, they also deserve to look lovely on the occasion that comes only once in their life.You have instead sculpted your personal, secure wardrobe consisting of denims, rocker t shirts, hoodies, and sneakers that had been meant to get filthy.Isla gets made up too, and does some funny impromptu PTCs as she gets the New Orleans look makeover think overkill: great coils of piled up hair and country singer makeup.But not each prom costume is fitted and constricting.Some suppliers offer bargains on excellent designer dresses.Heels are excellent for promenade, but if you want to stick to your comfortable appear, attempt flat gladiator sandals adorned with jewels.This design also will come in the form of a limited, child doll gown also.Reimbursement Of Ayurvedic Handling Afterward Clinics Ayurvita India On The Site By: Charles Garrett Mar 22nd 2013 With the constantly changing lifestyle of man, recent health problems are emerging forcing man with the intention of look towards alternative cure for therapy.Keep reading. If you have any concerns about your own health or the health of your child, you should [url=" http://www.dressestop1.com/prom-dresses/sequi... ;]nm-6499[/url] consult with a physician or other healthcare professional.
crowleys prom shoes

Overland Park, KS

#19 Apr 18, 2013
maybe someone can buy crowley a pair of those prom shoes..lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
City Utilities 20 hr Attended Board Me... 16
crystal rudicks Wed deanna 15
Felceia malloway Wed yup 29
Brandi Pogue-Qualls (Nov '12) Wed Jess 8
Please Read This Tue Local Resident 5
best ball team ever from winona? (Jan '11) Mon Long Memory 39
Hillary Clinton Jul 17 trouble is coming 31

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance