Minnesota bishops plan campaign against gay marriage

Full story: TwinCities.com

Minnesota's Roman Catholic bishops are launching a new effort against same-sex marriage, with a DVD being mailed to parishioners in the next few days.

Comments (Page 16)

Showing posts 301 - 302 of302
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 27, 2010

Judged:

Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW -- my take exactly on MY attempts to sing. Perhaps we should establish a covenant that Niether of us will attempt to sing at the next Off-Topix Gathering!
You got hammered even when you try and be nice. You just have kick those darn Conservative's Knees

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2010

Judged:

Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>
You got hammered even when you try and be nice. You just have kick those darn Conservative's Knees
Trust me -- if you heard me attempt to sing, even non-violent YOU would be kicking Liberal knees!

Fletcher should have hired me to sing to the protesters at the RNC -- they would have dispersed faster than tear gas!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 301 - 302 of302
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Winona Discussions

Search the Winona Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
MN Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Apr 12 Weldy 845
North St. Paul pins hopes on building fiber opt... (Jan '09) Mar '14 Clint 1,753
King Mansions (Feb '07) Mar '14 borniniowa 59
help me find an old friend Feb '14 THE CEO 1
Caledonia Judge James A. Fabian's Courtroom Cov... (Sep '09) Jan '14 Smarter Than You 13
Minnesota Citizens Speak Out: "Judge Fabian We ... (Oct '09) Jan '14 Smarter Than You 19
Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jan '14 DutchQ 11
•••
•••
•••
•••

Winona Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winona People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••