Minnesota bishops plan campaign again...

Minnesota bishops plan campaign against gay marriage

There are 302 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 21, 2010, titled Minnesota bishops plan campaign against gay marriage. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Minnesota's Roman Catholic bishops are launching a new effort against same-sex marriage, with a DVD being mailed to parishioners in the next few days.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#336 Oct 27, 2010
Madaman wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW -- my take exactly on MY attempts to sing. Perhaps we should establish a covenant that Niether of us will attempt to sing at the next Off-Topix Gathering!
You got hammered even when you try and be nice. You just have kick those darn Conservative's Knees

“Sustainability Now!”

Since: May 08

Vadnais Heights

#337 Oct 28, 2010
Niether of the Above wrote:
<quoted text>
You got hammered even when you try and be nice. You just have kick those darn Conservative's Knees
Trust me -- if you heard me attempt to sing, even non-violent YOU would be kicking Liberal knees!

Fletcher should have hired me to sing to the protesters at the RNC -- they would have dispersed faster than tear gas!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 16
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Mansions (Feb '07) Jan '17 Drud 63
help me find an old friend (Feb '14) Feb '16 Cwolfe918507 3
News Federal contractor Fastenal fined $1.3 million ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Spotted Girl 1
Participate in an Important Transportation Focu... (May '15) May '15 SEMNTravelStudy 1
News Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in trunk (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
10,150 - Judge Fabian Gone (Oct '09) Aug '14 smarter than you 9
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages