Winona police investigate deaths of m...

Winona police investigate deaths of man, elderly woman

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Jan 3, 2011, titled Winona police investigate deaths of man, elderly woman. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Authorities in southeastern Minnesota are investigating the deaths of an elderly woman and a man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Jan 3, 2011
white murder suicide wrote:
white people! only white people kill there own family members, the man died of self inflicted injury after murdering his family member.
Then what about that black guy who killed his wife and two of his three kids last summer? Don't remember the names but the man beat his wife for years, then killed her and two of their kids and took off with the youngest kid before he was caught.
Menachem

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Jan 3, 2011
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
Then what about that black guy who killed his wife and two of his three kids last summer? Don't remember the names but the man beat his wife for years, then killed her and two of their kids and took off with the youngest kid before he was caught.
You also don't remember it happened Oct 14th. Where do you get your smoke?
Seriously

Minneapolis, MN

#4 Jan 3, 2011
Menachem wrote:
<quoted text>
You also don't remember it happened Oct 14th. Where do you get your smoke?
Goodness people are so hateful on this site! I was just pointing out that whites aren't the only race who kill their family members to the poster for obvious reasons. Just because I couldn't remember the names or the date is a reason to try to make me sound like an idiot doper? Grow up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me find an old friend (Feb '14) Feb '16 Cwolfe918507 3
News Federal contractor Fastenal fined $1.3 million ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Spotted Girl 1
Participate in an Important Transportation Focu... (May '15) May '15 SEMNTravelStudy 1
King Mansions (Feb '07) Apr '15 Neva 61
News Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in trunk (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
10,150 - Judge Fabian Gone (Oct '09) Aug '14 smarter than you 9
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages