Off-duty officer who fired gun at Win...

Off-duty officer who fired gun at Winona campground won't be charged

There are 74 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Sep 16, 2010, titled Off-duty officer who fired gun at Winona campground won't be charged. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Winona County prosecutors won't charge an off-duty police officer who fired her gun during a dispute at a campground.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#65 Sep 19, 2010
WERE YOU THERE wrote:
I loved seeing this response to multiple posts. You sir are a ritard.
This has to be one of the best responses in the clueless catagory. Being called a ritard. LOL
Pigs in a Blanket

AOL

#66 Sep 19, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Were you there?
Get over it. The fact is, she did what she did, and it was admitted. Just because you are an ex street nazi yourself,......

She`s is being givin a double standard, NO matter WHO was there.

Go back to that country club and your booze, you`re retired now anyway.
tww

Minneapolis, MN

#67 Sep 19, 2010
It pays to know the prosecutor.

United States of America

#68 Sep 19, 2010
Pigs in a Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over it. The fact is, she did what she did, and it was admitted. Just because you are an ex street nazi yourself,......
Sorry Missy, you are wrong again. On all counts.
Pigs in a Blanket

AOL

#69 Sep 20, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry Missy, you are wrong again. On all counts.
Been a while since you studied or had a refreasher course on law?
Thought so.
She would have been jailed and charged with "reckless discharge" if nothing else, but because there were people in the area she was trying to "police off duty" there are more serious charges that would have been put on the "average joe".
There is a series of steps that must be taken to lawfully even "pull a gun" in the first place. She admitted she did none of them. Then, if a gun is pulled, there is a set of steps that MUST be followed before you even fire it...she also admitted she did none of those.

No, there is a double standard being set for this cop. It has been going on WAY to often these days, and the reprecussions from it maybe something for a different topix forum.

But the simple statement from you saying "were you there", proves I`m right again. I`ve seen your other postings admitting to being a former cop.

Soooooo.... you are wrong on all counts.

Go back to golf.
Marko

Saint Paul, MN

#70 Sep 20, 2010
Billy Bigrigger wrote:
<quoted text> I do not call the cops because they are a bunch of no good bstrds. I can take care of myself very well thank you.
You are a fool. Let me guess, you have had plenty of run in's with your local PD. I can almost see your terrible driving record in my head (speed, DUI's, etc).

United States of America

#71 Sep 20, 2010
Pigs in a Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so.
She would have been jailed and charged with "reckless discharge" if nothing else, but because there were people in the area she was trying to "police off duty" there are more serious charges that would have been put on the "average joe".
There is a series of steps that must be taken to lawfully even "pull a gun" in the first place. She admitted she did none of them. Then, if a gun is pulled, there is a set of steps that MUST be followed before you even fire it...she also admitted she did none of those.
No, there is a double standard being set for this cop. It has been going on WAY to often these days, and the reprecussions from it maybe something for a different topix forum.
But the simple statement from you saying "were you there", proves I`m right again. I`ve seen your other postings admitting to being a former cop.
Go back to golf.
Show me one posting where I said I was a cop.

United States of America

#72 Sep 20, 2010
Pigs in a Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought so.
Go back to golf.
Funny how what should have happened in your opinion, didn't happen.

United States of America

#73 Sep 20, 2010
Pigs in a Blanket wrote:
<quoted text>
I never replied to you, unless you're one of those people who change screen names every day, so you can't be held to a specific statement.
WERE YOU THERE

United States

#74 Sep 20, 2010
Warts on Your Celery wrote:
<quoted text>
It's "r e t a r d."
You have never seen "The Hangover"
The Golf Douche

United States

#75 Sep 20, 2010
ummm i no what im talking about duher. im what people call smarrt. i hit balls with a long rod in florida mmuh. so yall should listen to what i have to say

derrrrrr
Denny Green

Superior National Forest, MN

#76 Sep 20, 2010
The Golf Douche wrote:
ummm i no what im talking about duher. im what people call smarrt. i hit balls with a long rod in florida mmuh. so yall should listen to what i have to say
derrrrrr
Try changing your meds, you are losing it.

United States of America

#77 Sep 20, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> Show me one posting where I said I was a cop.
Still waiting.
The Golf DBag

United States

#78 Sep 21, 2010
thats right yall i still here waitin in floorda hittin golf balls with a long rod. i done never said i was a cop derrrrrrrr

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
help me find an old friend (Feb '14) Feb '16 Cwolfe918507 3
News Federal contractor Fastenal fined $1.3 million ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Spotted Girl 1
Participate in an Important Transportation Focu... (May '15) May '15 SEMNTravelStudy 1
King Mansions (Feb '07) Apr '15 Neva 61
News Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in trunk (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
10,150 - Judge Fabian Gone (Oct '09) Aug '14 smarter than you 9
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages