Winona County Sheriff collars theft s...

Winona County Sheriff collars theft suspect after celebrating anniversary

There are 1 comment on the Post-Bulletin story from Aug 12, 2010, titled Winona County Sheriff collars theft suspect after celebrating anniversary. In it, Post-Bulletin reports that:

By John Weiss The Post-Bulletin, Rochester MN WINONA - Winona County Sheriff Dave Brand, who considers himself a hands-on sheriff, was a cuffs-on sheriff when he arrested a man last month after the man allegedly went on a crime spree soon after getting out of jail.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-Bulletin.

Since: Jan 09

Winona, MN

#1 Aug 17, 2010
Is it just an oversight that Brand fails to mention the OTHER cops that actually had the suspect in sight? not during an election year, i suppose. it was by MERE coincidence that he was even in the area, but glory hound brand, whose ego is larger than his rotund gut, fails to mention, yet again, who did the work so he could reap the reward and claim the glory. a hands-on sheriff? more like a hands-off my bloedows sheriff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Mansions (Feb '07) Jan '17 Drud 63
help me find an old friend (Feb '14) Feb '16 Cwolfe918507 3
News Federal contractor Fastenal fined $1.3 million ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Spotted Girl 1
Participate in an Important Transportation Focu... (May '15) May '15 SEMNTravelStudy 1
News Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in trunk (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
10,150 - Judge Fabian Gone (Oct '09) Aug '14 smarter than you 9
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages