One woman injured when cow, van collide

One woman injured when cow, van collide

There are 11 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Apr 17, 2011, titled One woman injured when cow, van collide. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

A minivan collided with a cow Saturday night on Interstate 90 in southern Minnesota, leaving a 36-year-old La Crosse, Wis., woman in critical condition, according to a report from the Minnesota State Patrol.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Apr 17, 2011
Poor cow.
Smartass_2

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Apr 17, 2011
Holy Cow! Take that bovine to court and milk her for all she's worth!
Bert

United States

#3 Apr 17, 2011
Hey, it's not funny....I almost hit a horse on 90...the car after me did and 2 people died!!!
Notanostrich

Tomah, WI

#4 Apr 17, 2011
Smartass_2 wrote:
According to the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access, this woman (who appears to be a mail-order bride) and her husband in two successive years sued insurance companies for settlements - FOR TRAFFIC RELATED INCIDENTS. I've driven the I between La Crosse and Minneapolis for 30 years and have NEVER met even a possum on the road. Draw your own conclusions... I'm just sayin'... there might be a track record here. Hope the insurance companies look into past actions. I certainly hope the woman and her family aren't permanently affected by this apparent accident, and I hope immigration noses around a little, too. My take. My take, to which I'm entitled per our 1st amendment.
Notanostrich

Tomah, WI

#5 Apr 17, 2011
Bert wrote:
Hey, it's not funny....I almost hit a horse on 90...the car after me did and 2 people died!!!
Slow down, and give that horse time to get outa the way, Cowboy. You musta been west of Rochester. Wild damn frontier out there, for sure. Unless you were just out horsin' around. Then it's your fault.
cow court

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Apr 17, 2011
Sue the farmer.
maybe

Minneapolis, MN

#7 Apr 17, 2011
Oprah was out for a walk.
Mark Winshel

El Cerrito, CA

#8 Apr 17, 2011
Since I doubt the cow had been thoughtful enough to buy insurance, therefore this is a wakeup call, and as a result I am going to call up my insurance agent tomorrow and tell him to make sure that the comprehensive portion of my insurance coverage includes not only uninsured motorist but also uninsured cow.
Nice

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Apr 18, 2011
Freak accident....I hope she gets well soon.
Bluff Jesus

Saint Paul, MN

#10 Apr 18, 2011
Notanostrich wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the Wisconsin Circuit Court Access, this woman (who appears to be a mail-order bride) and her husband in two successive years sued insurance companies for settlements - FOR TRAFFIC RELATED INCIDENTS. I've driven the I between La Crosse and Minneapolis for 30 years and have NEVER met even a possum on the road. Draw your own conclusions... I'm just sayin'... there might be a track record here. Hope the insurance companies look into past actions. I certainly hope the woman and her family aren't permanently affected by this apparent accident, and I hope immigration noses around a little, too. My take. My take, to which I'm entitled per our 1st amendment.
So you're saying they cownapped poor Bessie, glued her hoofs to the highway and splatto! Hamburger Helper!? With your imagination you should be a political speechwriter or something.:)
wondering

United States

#11 Apr 20, 2011
Smartass_2 wrote:
LMAO!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
King Mansions (Feb '07) Jan '17 Drud 63
help me find an old friend (Feb '14) Feb '16 Cwolfe918507 3
News Federal contractor Fastenal fined $1.3 million ... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Spotted Girl 1
Participate in an Important Transportation Focu... (May '15) May '15 SEMNTravelStudy 1
News Mechanic finds 'Favre' goat in trunk (Aug '09) Oct '14 Tyler 2
10,150 - Judge Fabian Gone (Oct '09) Aug '14 smarter than you 9
News Hells Angels, Outlaws motorcycle gangs brawl in... (Apr '10) Jul '14 noneya 151

Winona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winona Mortgages