High School Student Charged With Brin...

High School Student Charged With Bringing Loaded Gun to School

There are 22 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Oct 18, 2007, titled High School Student Charged With Bringing Loaded Gun to School. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Malcolm Davis, 18, is charged with possesion of a firearm on school grounds and unlawful possession by person under 21 years of age.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nisha

Decatur, GA

#24 Nov 8, 2007
Man Why Malcolm do that man this dude is Sexy and Can play ball to why he wanna go mess up like that and did he bring it in scholl or just was it left in his car
Telicia Malcolm lil sis

Winnsboro, SC

#25 Jan 9, 2015
Cola Resident wrote:
Where do these kids get guns?? His parent/parents should be pulled in to answer that question.
My brother is not a bad person and my mom did a great job with rising us.... And now my brother is doing great..... And thanks for u all with the positive comments... U can teach and do whatever u want with ur child but it has nun to do with what he do when there not around....
Love ya brother and mom

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If nobody likes MIKE HUNT, Why do they keep ele... Dec 6 guityashell21 4
Aiken County Sheriff Mike Hunt Indicted for Mur... (Apr '12) Dec 6 guityashell21 195
Angel Phipps Dec 1 Ed Gein 3
Bob Richards Toyota: racism and job discriminat... Nov 15 Return customer 6
Aiken County Bad Cop Tommy Platt Nov 14 Thurmond 3
suicide Nov 10 Helene 2
Aiken School Board Sex Scandal: Mrs. Rosemary E... Oct '16 KKSKORNER 3

Winnsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnsboro Mortgages