Men Charged with 11 Burglaries in Nor...

Men Charged with 11 Burglaries in Northeast Richland Co.

There are 9 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Oct 16, 2007, titled Men Charged with 11 Burglaries in Northeast Richland Co.. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Howard Hinson, 47, Albert Boyd, 44, and James E. Brown, 32, have been taken into custody.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

Honest One

United States

#1 Oct 16, 2007
Chop their hands off and they can't steal from others !
Ebony and Ivory

United States

#2 Oct 16, 2007
Wow!! Blacks and Whites CAN work together!!
Justice

AOL

#3 Oct 16, 2007
Ebony and Ivory wrote:
True, unfortunate not in any positive ways.
Cola Concerned Citizen

United States

#4 Oct 17, 2007
Ebony and Ivory wrote:
This is NOT the togetherness spoken of by so many activists for racial unity. I suggest you go to a local construction site and view how "real men". Black, white, and hispanic can work together for a common good and the community benefit. Please, no more cynical racial remarks. Thank you.
Wingman75

United States

#5 Oct 17, 2007
James Brown also has a history of dealing narcotics.
Unbelievable

Columbia, SC

#8 Oct 17, 2007
Wingman75 wrote:
James Brown also has a history of dealing narcotics.
Did you loose your wing ? What the heck does that got to do with this article ? Some folks need to stay off the forum.
Lonewolf

Batesburg, SC

#9 Oct 17, 2007
I'm glad they caught them.I only hope they get lenghty prison sentences..
tim hinson

Columbia, SC

#10 Oct 17, 2007
hinson is my brother. he turn his self in to richland county at the end of august . they let him go even thought i had told them he was taking things from me. the columbia police dept. would not charge him and i had taking them to the pawn shop wher he had sold my tools. the lack of police work by the cola. police dept. is what aloud this to happen to all of thes other citizens in our towns and city. i would like for the news to look into how this happen and tell the real story not the one wher the sheriff tells how great his dept. is in preventing crime. tim hinson
vicki hinson

AOL

#11 Nov 7, 2007
i truly believe that it is the fault of howards probation officer that led to his demise. i personally know from mr. louis brown that howard had failed 2 drug test. this would put him in violation of probation and off the streets. mr. brown did nothing. if he would have done his job properly, none of these robberies would have taken place.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) 10 hr Reallydude 123
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Thu Hurray 62
Aiken Regional Hospital is the most racist & in... Thu Scotty Colmbeson 2
Mae's Video : Racist BEWARE! Stay away lousy Ad... Wed Martiey Jayne 2
Bob Richards Toyota: racism and job discriminat... Jul 26 Bob 3
Aiken County Detention Center Mismanaged (Sep '10) Jul 23 Ditzygal 69
Aiken County Bad Cop Tommy Platt Jul 23 Hunt 1

Winnsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnsboro Mortgages