darien

Aiken, SC

#44 May 5, 2012
tammy craig wrote:
because he pays me in leftover meth from the evidence locker.
Daniel said it was an eight ball that went missing? No Tim said he liked taking home the free six packs of beer. Take a picture of the evidence and then drink or smoke it like all good Mike Hunt narcotics officers do. CODE OF SILENCE - remember you good friend Coley Wilson - throw his a## under the bus too while you're at it Mike Hunt.
Andy

Aiken, SC

#45 May 5, 2012
I am going to laugh when he gets reelected to see all of your expressions of hate mongering vile crap thrown up on these forums. Too busy to vote but not to post most likely.
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#46 Jun 28, 2012
kids dad wrote:
I don't have anything good to say about ACSO.I don't know if it's just piss poor training or ineffective leadership. I've had several occasions of dealing with them. Almost all have ended up with the deputies being impudent to the point of being belligerent.I have been involved in child visitation and support issues. Wrong,I am not the culprit.My ex-wife is 8 thousand dollars behind and has no intention in paying and will not fallow the rules of the visitation orders. The deputies involved never wait to find out the facts.When the facts are presented they refuse to uphold the law.If I gave such false information to a deputy, they would not fail to charge me. They have tried.Lexington county sheriff's office has sent locate and arrest warrants for her several times. They have been called to her residence many times for many reasons.They have taken statements from her and failed to arrest her for outstanding warrants.Now they claim to not know where she is at. Lexington county sheriff's department said ACSO is no help in serving warrants.Sheriff Mike Hunt has let it be known he does not want deadbeat parents in his jail.Even if they are just held for other law enforcement to transport.
My name is Jim Vause. I am a write in candidate for Sheriff of Aiken County. I have experience, I am educated ,I am a retired Army Commander and a true conservative. If you want true reform in the ACSO than I ask that you get your friends to write my name in on Nov. 6th. Of the above credentials , I have all 4. The present Sheriff has 1. If we came to you for a job...who would you hire ? The choice is simple but I need your help.

Check me out at www.jimvauseforsheriff.org thanks
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#47 Jun 28, 2012
I understand your outrage about the ACSO. I am running as an Independent Write in Candidate on Nov. 6th for Aiken County Sheriff. I have 35 years of law enforcement over 4 different areas. I have a degree in Criminal Justice and I'm working on one in Human Services. I am a retired Army Commander with two tours of combat.I am a true conservative and understand budgets, police community relations, manpower requirements and logistics.We have pumped almost 100 million dollars into the ACSO and paid Hunt almost 1 million in salary. Our Reserve program is in shambles and we don't even use the Constables. It's FREE labor for the county at no cost to the taxpayer. This isn't rocket science....just common sense. I hate the good old boys and owe no one any favors. All I'm asking for is a chance.

I need your help in November to bring sweeping reform to the ACSO. How long before you get involved?

www.jimvauseforsheriff.org

Thanks.....Jim Vause
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#48 Jun 28, 2012
darien wrote:
<quoted text>Daniel said it was an eight ball that went missing? No Tim said he liked taking home the free six packs of beer. Take a picture of the evidence and then drink or smoke it like all good Mike Hunt narcotics officers do. CODE OF SILENCE - remember you good friend Coley Wilson - throw his a## under the bus too while you're at it Mike Hunt.
Reform...Reform...Reform
Not rocket science....just common sense.
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#49 Jun 28, 2012
Little Dick wrote:
<quoted text>The little dick sheriff from Aiken County has split up with his wife because he's such a looser and is now living in Clearwater near his beloved Clearwater Fire Department that he took control of after having his close friend Mike Toole arrested on bogus simple assault charges. Of course that bogus charge was dropped by the summary court judge without even having a bench or jury trial. Sheriff Mike Hunt is one corrupt little Hitler SOB.
Want REFORM....www.jimvauseforsheri ff.org
Not rocket science....just common sense
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#50 Jun 28, 2012
Training wrote:
<quoted text>? It's no wonder why this happened to the sheriff's department. In Fy 09-10 he only had one person assigned to the Training Divison - the manager. In Fy 10-11 after getting all the civil law suits filed against him he shifted personnel and received approval for 11 positions in the training division. He was throwing deputies out in Aiken County with minimum levels of training and causing all kind of problems for our citizens.
Want true reform?
simple common sense
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#51 Jun 28, 2012
darien wrote:
<quoted text>Daniel said it was an eight ball that went missing? No Tim said he liked taking home the free six packs of beer. Take a picture of the evidence and then drink or smoke it like all good Mike Hunt narcotics officers do. CODE OF SILENCE - remember you good friend Coley Wilson - throw his a## under the bus too while you're at it Mike Hunt.
Internal and external corruption
www.jimvauseforsheriff
Common sense
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#52 Jun 28, 2012
Murder wrote:
<quoted text>Mike Hunt was indicted for the murder of Thomas Lewis when he killed him using a Ruger 9mm.
http://www.filesmelt.com/dl/Scan.jpeg
Want a choice?
Simple choice
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#53 Jun 28, 2012
kids dad wrote:
I don't have anything good to say about ACSO.I don't know if it's just piss poor training or ineffective leadership. I've had several occasions of dealing with them. Almost all have ended up with the deputies being impudent to the point of being belligerent.I have been involved in child visitation and support issues. Wrong,I am not the culprit.My ex-wife is 8 thousand dollars behind and has no intention in paying and will not fallow the rules of the visitation orders. The deputies involved never wait to find out the facts.When the facts are presented they refuse to uphold the law.If I gave such false information to a deputy, they would not fail to charge me. They have tried.Lexington county sheriff's office has sent locate and arrest warrants for her several times. They have been called to her residence many times for many reasons.They have taken statements from her and failed to arrest her for outstanding warrants.Now they claim to not know where she is at. Lexington county sheriff's department said ACSO is no help in serving warrants.Sheriff Mike Hunt has let it be known he does not want deadbeat parents in his jail.Even if they are just held for other law enforcement to transport.
Want a simple choice for reform ?
Write in candidate for sheriff Nov. 6th
andy

Columbus, GA

#54 Aug 24, 2012
darien wrote:
Mike can I take a six pack home with me tonight?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#55 Aug 26, 2012
tammy is a good person
redneck people are good people
osama bon jovi is trash

“The Captain Has Been Drinking!”

Since: Sep 10

Everywhere

#56 Aug 27, 2012
Tammy, please stop changing your name to make false statements
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#57 Oct 20, 2012
Jericho wrote:
Multiple civil law suits have been filed against GED educated sheriff MIKE HUNT as he continues to mismanage the sheriff's office to include his personnel. Recent attempts by MIKE HUNT to escape his responsibilities as the elected sheriff include serving as the chief of the Clearwater Fire Department as he continues to demonstrate his inability to solve crimes and cold cases to include numerous unsolved murder cases in as well as being subjected to a significant rise of illegal drug traffic into Aiken County.
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/0708Ferr...
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/0211Hala...
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/0217Bouk...
http://www.aikenstandard.com/results/0302Chee...
The answer to your problem is Write In Candidate Jim Vause for Sheriff.
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#58 Oct 20, 2012
The answer to your problems is Write in Candidate Jim Vause for Sheriff. Ck. out www.jimvauseforsheriff.org .
Jim Vause

Aiken, SC

#59 Oct 20, 2012
andy wrote:
<quoted text>Mike can I take a six pack home with me tonight?
I have 35 years of law enforcement. 25 years military service. I have 2 college degrees. I am a true conservative. I am a write in candidate for sheriff on November 6th in the general election. My reputation and credentials has never been in question. I ask for your vote.
Gofe

Aiken, SC

#60 Nov 1, 2012
Mike hunt is a drunk looser valley uneducated redneck
Lance

United States

#61 Nov 6, 2012
Mile hunt is a drunk and ho hopper.
Angel

Atlanta, GA

#62 Aug 2, 2013
He's a profiling pice of filth.
John

Daytona Beach, FL

#63 Aug 2, 2013
Training wrote:
<quoted text>? It's no wonder why this happened to the sheriff's department. In Fy 09-10 he only had one person assigned to the Training Divison - the manager. In Fy 10-11 after getting all the civil law suits filed against him he shifted personnel and received approval for 11 positions in the training division. He was throwing deputies out in Aiken County with minimum levels of training and causing all kind of problems for our citizens.
Mike Hunt is a worthless uneducated redneck from the valley.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Aiken, SC (Aug '10) Thu John Robinson 45
Representative Bill Taylor is a Failure Sep 13 New Ellenton voter 10
evil SC Sep 12 helena 1
Editorial: City should share Woodside debris co... Sep 11 Bubbletoes 1
Fish fry brings democratic speakers to Aiken Sep 10 Bubbletoes 1
Gated communities seek reimbursement from City Sep 9 Bubbletoes 1
SC SC state senator refers to candidate as 'raghead' (Jun '10) Sep 8 mossad was hacked 1,150
•••
•••
•••

Winnsboro Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Winnsboro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Winnsboro News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Winnsboro