Student Arrested For Fairfield County...

Student Arrested For Fairfield County School Bomb Threats

There are 91 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Feb 5, 2008, titled Student Arrested For Fairfield County School Bomb Threats. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

A 17-year-old student has been arrested for making bomb threats at two Fairfield County schools on Tuesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
FCHS student

Chester, SC

#1 Feb 5, 2008
so u mean to tell me that i missed half a days education for some BUM that didnt want to go to school??? you shouldnt have told me that.......
ToddOx

Columbia, SC

#3 Feb 5, 2008
He should be expelled, no questions asked. Something like this ties up the police and fire department. What if they are really needed elsewhere and they are wasting time with stuff like this.

Since: Jan 08

Sumter, SC

#4 Feb 5, 2008
He needs to be expelled, no questions asked. This ties up the police and fire departments. What if they are needed somewhere else and they are wasting time with this. He needs to be dealt with accordingly.
winnsboro

Sumter, SC

#5 Feb 5, 2008
so students that want to learn and make an honest living one day miss half a day at school so some future drug dealer can go hang out with his home boys thats a suprise
your kidding right

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#6 Feb 5, 2008
gosh, what has become of things when a kid thinks its ok to call in a bomb threat to avoid school, rather than just rollin' over and playin' sick, he just cost his family, the school district and county a whole lotta money they don't have and wasted a day of education....what grade was he in????
Barbie

Elgin, SC

#7 Feb 5, 2008
What happened to just pretending that you were sick?
Barbie

Elgin, SC

#8 Feb 5, 2008
Sorry, "ykr"...I hadn't read your comment!!! At least, we think alike!!!
Concerned for our Schools

Ashburn, VA

#9 Feb 5, 2008
Bravo! I pray this will send a message to all students that have entertained the idea of calling in bomb threats. What the story doesn't tell is how instrumental SRO John Siebles was in identifying this person. He comes to our school and developes relationships with the students. It is no secret that the school superintent is causing more harm to our students than this bomb threat ever could. Don't believe me? Ask anybody...except the school board!
power of the vote

Florence, SC

#10 Feb 5, 2008
dont like the School board & they dont hire a decent Super, fire thier a@@ next election, I do find it strange that a Black guy called in a Bomb Threat,Sounds something a rich white kid would do , yeah I am white So I guess it is ok to talk about white kids doing stupid stuff
PRAYING ANGEL KEYA

Chester, SC

#11 Feb 5, 2008
I ATTEND FAIRFIELD CENTRAL AND I KNOW THIS STUDENT REALLY WELL! I CANT BELIEVE HE DID THIS ! WE STOOD OUTSIDE FOR FOUR HOURS IN THE HOTTT SUN TODAY OMG!
that girl

United States

#13 Feb 5, 2008
..if it isn't the students acting up, it's a teacher/coach flirting/messing w/a student.....what da!!!!
jrr

Lexington, SC

#14 Feb 5, 2008
Fairfield at it's best....
Marilyn

Chardon, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2008
why is Wltx putting this child picture on the new. is there an age limit?

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#16 Feb 5, 2008
ToddOx wrote:
He needs to be expelled, no questions asked. This ties up the police and fire departments. What if they are needed somewhere else and they are wasting time with this. He needs to be dealt with accordingly.
He needs to be locked up for a while.
yeah rite

Chester, SC

#17 Feb 5, 2008
he should face more than explusion

Since: Dec 07

Columbia,SC

#18 Feb 5, 2008
Marilyn wrote:
wltx isnt doing anything wrong -- the kid is 17-- hes considers legal here in SC.
Well duh

Columbia, SC

#19 Feb 5, 2008
He's 17, therefore he is an adult in the state of SC. He should have just played sick, or missed 10 days and been withdrawn for absences.
Marilyn wrote:
know it all

Novelty, OH

#20 Feb 5, 2008
Agreed-- he should have criminal charges against him.
STOP HATEN

Winnsboro, SC

#22 Feb 5, 2008
Yes it was a dumb prank that this kid did, but this somebody son you all is making stupid jokes about some people don't understand
until it happen 2 there family
I hope and will pray for
the young man that he will learn
from this mistake.I hope that Lord
will set him free people already
talking bout the time he might
spend in jail / prison but
that make not be in the lord
plans I feel that he might not
do any long time for what
he accuse of doing. So I hope that
his family stick by him
cause family is all you got.
winnsboro

Sumter, SC

#23 Feb 5, 2008
STOP HATEN wrote:
Yes it was a dumb prank that this kid did, but this somebody son you all is making stupid jokes about some people don't understand
until it happen 2 there family
I hope and will pray for
the young man that he will learn
from this mistake.I hope that Lord
will set him free people already
talking bout the time he might
spend in jail / prison but
that make not be in the lord
plans I feel that he might not
do any long time for what
he accuse of doing. So I hope that
his family stick by him
cause family is all you got.
Does this group of words make any sense to anyone? If there is someone who can translate this for me let me know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Angel Phipps Thu Ed Gein 3
Bob Richards Toyota: racism and job discriminat... Nov 15 Return customer 6
Aiken County Bad Cop Tommy Platt Nov 14 Thurmond 3
suicide Nov 10 Helene 2
If nobody likes MIKE HUNT, Why do they keep ele... Oct '16 Boudro 3
Aiken School Board Sex Scandal: Mrs. Rosemary E... Oct '16 KKSKORNER 3
Practice your Christian ways. Oct '16 Wrong 1

Winnsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance