Fairfield Board Meeting

Fairfield Board Meeting

Posted in the Winnsboro Forum

Since: Apr 07

Winnsboro

#1 Apr 16, 2008
I would like to say way to go for the parents speaking out for their children at the board meeting on Tuesday night. I would also like to say thank you to those parents that ALSWAYS speak up for their children, that attend conferences, check homework, etc....that are just supportive. BOOOO to those that only wanted to get in the middle of something last night and are clueless about the entire idea! I am sure the woman that was blaming "her child's failing grades" on the teacher, most likely doesnt even KNOW her child's teachers name!

Since: Apr 07

Winnsboro

#2 Apr 16, 2008
Carolina Native wrote:
I would like to say way to go for the parents speaking out for their children at the board meeting on Tuesday night. I would also like to say thank you to those parents that ALSWAYS speak up for their children, that attend conferences, check homework, etc....that are just supportive. BOOOO to those that only wanted to get in the middle of something last night and are clueless about the entire idea! I am sure the woman that was blaming "her child's failing grades" on the teacher, most likely doesnt even KNOW her child's teachers name!
"alsways" = always excuse my typo

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don't vote for Hillary Clinton because she is e... Sat Rev Justin Kien 3
Danny Roberson, Clarkson Construction Apr 27 Catfish2099 1
Hillary Clinton is going to be convicted: Email... Apr 22 Colonel Klink 4
News James Brown FOIA case heads to Aiken Apr 14 Mary Anne 1
Representative Bill Taylor is a Failure (Aug '14) Apr 8 Hillary 18
Hillary Clinton is not cleared of FBI Charges!!!! Apr 2 Vote for the Trump 3
Hillary To Be Cleared of FBI Charges Apr 1 Double Standard 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnsboro Mortgages