Town Talks Police Merger

Town Talks Police Merger

There are 1 comment on the Herald Independent story from Sep 4, 2010, titled Town Talks Police Merger. In it, Herald Independent reports that:

The Winnsboro Town Council took advantage of an extra Tuesday night in August to conduct a work session to review the status of Town projects and discuss the possibility of a Town/County law enforcement consolidation.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Herald Independent.

jesse james

Winnsboro, SC

#1 Sep 7, 2010
I think that the merger between the the two low enforcement agency makes good sense and i believe that money can be saved and have a better protection program for the comunity and county' And maybe can park some of the vehicles to save on gas. We the people feel that the law enforcement waste lots of money driving the offical vehicles for personal needs and even on duty they drive to much up and down the road for no reason.I think that someone in authority make some kind of a decision with a plan to patrol every hour or every other hour it woks i had the chance to work with such a plan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastor to support ALS awareness by jogging thro... (Jan '16) Oct 16 Tammie Pageant 152
Black Women are MEAN Bastards!!! Oct 16 Teresa Hamilton 1
Ashley Agnew Hammack - Assistant Solicitor (Jul '15) Oct 14 The truth 14
Dr. Beckles scheduled to Run in another ALS Mar... Oct 5 Waugh D 2
Upcoming 4th Annual ALS Awareness Marathon in 2... Oct 3 Tammi Page 2
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Oct 2 suzy bynan 105
Women are selfish bastards Oct 2 Frank The Tank 1

Winnsboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnsboro Mortgages