No title

There are 18 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Apr 17, 2008, titled No title. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

Winnsboro officers have arrested two more men they say were involved in a shooting that left a man in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

MEME

Columbia, SC

#1 Apr 17, 2008
Four BIG BAD BLACK dope dealing gang member taking on one 56 yr old man
WHY

Columbia, SC

#2 Apr 17, 2008
Why does MEME have to use such racially motivated language and why is wltx allowing it to be posted??????
Never Know

Winnsboro, SC

#3 Apr 17, 2008
Andre Jones talked to WLTX and defended the neighborhood and said this is a one time thing is the uncle to two of the arrested guys. Just goes to show, you never know. I know he probably didn't have a clue his family was involved, otherwise, he wouldn't have talked to WLTX.
Step up parents

Winnsboro, SC

#4 Apr 17, 2008
WHY wrote:
Why does MEME have to use such racially motivated language and why is wltx allowing it to be posted??????
Let's not get upset when people make racial comments because our blacks are destroying our race. It's true and we must face it. Our parents have failed our kids by giving them too much freedom and letting them go everywhere they want to go. Know where your kids are, who their friends are and STOP being their friends and be the PARENT!!!!!!

Since: Apr 07

Winnsboro

#5 Apr 17, 2008
WHY wrote:
racially motivated? They were black and they were good size fellas....would it have made you more at peace had MEME used four larger than average african americans that are in a social group?
MEME

Columbia, SC

#6 Apr 17, 2008
WHY wrote:
Because they think they are big and bad but they are nothing but punk kids.
Huh

Winnsboro, SC

#7 Apr 17, 2008
MEME wrote:
Four BIG BAD BLACK dope dealing gang member taking on one 56 yr old man
Actually, MEME it's five. They are black but I don't know about the big or the bad depending on which bad you are talking about.
n d know

Swansea, SC

#8 Apr 17, 2008
WHY wrote:
Because it is true maybe??????
Huh

Winnsboro, SC

#9 Apr 17, 2008
MEME wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they think they are big and bad but they are nothing but punk kids.
Two are men and the other three are still in high school. The last two arrested are surprising to me. Maybe they knew but didn't participate.
MEME

Columbia, SC

#10 Apr 17, 2008
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, MEME it's five. They are black but I don't know about the big or the bad depending on which bad you are talking about.
they think they r big and bad, but nothing but punks
Huh

Winnsboro, SC

#11 Apr 17, 2008
MEME wrote:
<quoted text>
they think they r big and bad, but nothing but punks
Some of these guys have been in trouble before so maybe this time they will stay in for awhile.
STOP HATEN

Winnsboro, SC

#12 Apr 17, 2008
Step up parents wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not get upset when people make racial comments because our blacks are destroying our race. It's true and we must face it. Our parents have failed our kids by giving them too much freedom and letting them go everywhere they want to go. Know where your kids are, who their friends are and STOP being their friends and be the PARENT!!!!!!
but guess what The JONES'S HAVE THE MONEY TO BACK ALL OUR ACTION UP AND GUESS MY NEPHEW IS BACK AT HOME U PROPABLEY THE ONE THAT GO 2 JAIL AND CANT GET OUT.MATTER OF FACT U FROM WINNSBORO SO HOLLA @ ME FACE 2 FACE COWARD.
Huh

Winnsboro, SC

#13 Apr 17, 2008
STOP HATEN wrote:
<quoted text> but guess what The JONES'S HAVE THE MONEY TO BACK ALL OUR ACTION UP AND GUESS MY NEPHEW IS BACK AT HOME U PROPABLEY THE ONE THAT GO 2 JAIL AND CANT GET OUT.MATTER OF FACT U FROM WINNSBORO SO HOLLA @ ME FACE 2 FACE COWARD.
Actually, my comment was not target at the Joneses or any of these people individually. I was speaking in general term about our race. No, I've never been to jail and have not intentions of going. I'm a law abiding citizen who try to stay away from the wrong people who may get me into trouble. I don't know you so I can't holla at you face to face.
Columbia Grandmother

Decatur, GA

#14 Apr 17, 2008
Step up parents wrote:
<quoted text>Let's not get upset when people make racial comments because our blacks are destroying our race. It's true and we must face it. Our parents have failed our kids by giving them too much freedom and letting them go everywhere they want to go. Know where your kids are, who their friends are and STOP being their friends and be the PARENT!!!!!!
AMEN!
Step Up Parents

Winnsboro, SC

#15 Apr 17, 2008
STOP HATEN wrote:
<quoted text> but guess what The JONES'S HAVE THE MONEY TO BACK ALL OUR ACTION UP AND GUESS MY NEPHEW IS BACK AT HOME U PROPABLEY THE ONE THAT GO 2 JAIL AND CANT GET OUT.MATTER OF FACT U FROM WINNSBORO SO HOLLA @ ME FACE 2 FACE COWARD.
Ihis was a general statement our blacks, not just one or a few blacks. I have money too, but I much rather spend it on something positive.
Concern Citizen

AOL

#16 Apr 17, 2008
Let's not forget anyone of ours children could get involved with the wrong crowd and could end up in the same perdictment.I have yet to see a perfect man if you know of one besides Jesus please let me know. We should stop judging people and let the judicial system work. All of us should be praying for Mr. Yarborugh since we are so righteous.

Winnsboro

#17 Apr 18, 2008
STOP HATEN wrote:
You need to "holla" your way to a classroom ,learn proper english and typing "manners". Geez...Winnsboro at its finest...

Winnsboro

#18 Apr 18, 2008
Concern Citizen wrote:
Let's not forget anyone of ours children could get involved with the wrong crowd and could end up in the same perdictment.I have yet to see a perfect man if you know of one besides Jesus please let me know. We should stop judging people and let the judicial system work. All of us should be praying for Mr. Yarborugh since we are so righteous.
pray--yes. Sit back and watch it happen over and over again and give them the justification that "no man is perfect"--not a chance.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnsboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Resident runs throughout Aiken County for ALS a... (Aug '15) Mon Mrs Laney Riley 55
Dorothy & Russell Spaulding: Watchmen Broadcast... Jun 23 Gin 8
Ashley Agnew Hammack - Assistant Solicitor (Jul '15) Jun 21 Trump 10
E.Bogar Jun 21 Hall 3
STAPLES in Aiken: History of JOB DISCRIMINATION!! Jun 16 Cathy Stiles 2
News Sheriff: 4 Investigators Fired, One Performed S... (Oct '07) May '16 Hillary 336
sheriff Mike Hunt gotta away with murder? (Oct '15) May '16 Justice 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Winnsboro Mortgages