24-year-old Winnfield man charged wit...

24-year-old Winnfield man charged with rape of a 7-year-old

There are 26 comments on the KNOE-TV Monroe story from May 18, 2011, titled 24-year-old Winnfield man charged with rape of a 7-year-old. In it, KNOE-TV Monroe reports that:

Winnfield Police report that they've charged a 24-year-old man there with rape involving a 7-year old.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KNOE-TV Monroe.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Huzzah

United States

#22 May 25, 2011
Oh they'll get him jail they ought to put a sign around his neck telling that he raped a 7 year old, he won't last a day

Since: Aug 10

Natchitoches, LA

#23 May 26, 2011
people like that deserve to be taken out back beaten and then shot and killed. sorry piece of shit
darlene

Summerland, Canada

#24 Jun 9, 2011
Cut off his hands and castrate him.Aside of execution, this is the only insurance that a monster like that won't be able to do it again.
lovin him

Orange, TX

#25 May 2, 2013
first if all his mom dead she dead wen he was three .y yall sayin,ge did it the other man that was there wasnt could have did it.i have seen that has but telk me y i should beleave that he has?
distracted

United States

#26 May 2, 2013
lovin him wrote:
first if all his mom dead she dead wen he was three .y yall sayin,ge did it the other man that was there wasnt could have did it.i have seen that has but telk me y i should beleave that he has?
I'm sorry, what?

“look up and laugh”

Level 9

Since: Jun 08

guess, where

#27 May 3, 2013
he should be hung and on TV so people can watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Enjoy Yourself 9 hr Wanda 34
aluminum cans 21 hr The Lure of Greed 3
micael admire (Nov '09) Mon Micheal admire 13
First Baptist Church (Jan '10) Mon Someone 252
Winnfield Middle School Mon Skittles 4
Sentencing Blake Allen Aug 26 Needtoknow 1
Last 3 Letters Into 3 New Words (Mar '11) Aug 24 Don 2,090

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance