24-year-old Winnfield man charged with rape of a 7-year-old

May 18, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNOE-TV Monroe

Winnfield Police report that they've charged a 24-year-old man there with rape involving a 7-year old.

Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated May 3, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Exorcist

Winnfield, LA

#1 May 19, 2011
Sorry Piece of Dirt. His Mother should have swallowed him.
Reetland

Natchitoches, LA

#2 May 19, 2011
Someone like that should be castrated so that they can't ruin another childs life. IMHO.

“EYE AM THE TOPIX AVENGER”

Level 5

Since: Jan 11

I LIVE SOMEWHERE

#3 May 19, 2011
The Exorcist wrote:
Sorry Piece of Dirt. His Mother should have swallowed him.
hey exorcist leave his family out of this. unless they are covering for his sorry existiance, then they deserve not to be drug thru the mud. say what u want about him, but not his family. I AM NOT, repeat NOT related to this wasted existance of human life.---------leave his family out of it.

Since: May 11

Winnfield, LA

#4 May 19, 2011
I don't really believe that saying his mother should have swallowed him is in any way badmouthing his mother. I have heard women trying to be funny say, "I know why some animals eat their young." I think everyone understands why she did not.:)

“I'm here”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2011
Had he ever done this before? By no means if he did will it justify what he done to this young boy, I was just curious & by such a violent attack I don't think it was.Keeping the young boy & his family in prayer.
Tragic

Pleasant Hill, LA

#6 May 19, 2011
I wonder if any child could recover from such a brutal attack. Another damaged soul. I would bet this man who committed this horrible act was also abused. A predator like this cannot be rehab'ed. Give him the injection and be done with him. He will do it again if he gets the opportunity. This was just the beginning. This will be another Henry Lee Lucus. He is a monster. Look into his past. There is another monster there. Someone hurt him and he hurts in return. He cannot be released. Jail him or execute him.
huge mean rhino fly

Winnfield, LA

#7 May 19, 2011
drabdon wrote:
<quoted text>
hey exorcist leave his family out of this. unless they are covering for his sorry existiance, then they deserve not to be drug thru the mud. say what u want about him, but not his family. I AM NOT, repeat NOT related to this wasted existance of human life.---------leave his family out of it.
you're an ignorant pece of turd. His parents prolly taught him that. NOW WHAT TURD/?????????huh...eat me! Don't come here giving orders turd!
ghost

United States

#9 May 19, 2011
I honestly think that jail is the right answer. But one thing is the jails need to stop protecting these kind of people and let them mingle around with the other inmates ya know. He wouldn't last long. Poor child, I think I speak for everybody that we will be praying for that child. But as for this chomo here, feed em to tha wolves in gola and let him meet shockey.
Concerned Citizen

United States

#10 May 20, 2011
Castrensis wrote:
I don't really believe that saying his mother should have swallowed him is in any way badmouthing his mother. I have heard women trying to be funny say, "I know why some animals eat their young." I think everyone understands why she did not.:)
This is exactly why animals eat their young!!!! So much smarter than humans.
just sayind

United States

#11 May 20, 2011
He need to Goo straight to hail.what would you do if he would bee your child? He need to be in the electric chair.
Citizen

Sanger, TX

#12 May 20, 2011
Let the punishment fit the crime.
concerned

Fairmont, WV

#13 May 20, 2011
Winn parish da will just plead him down and release him with probation like they did alan reed
justice

Winnfield, LA

#14 May 20, 2011
concerned wrote:
Winn parish da will just plead him down and release him with probation like they did alan reed
I hope and pray they dont let that dirt bag get away with this.. If I was the mother or father of this child i would see to him getting the max sentence and if WInnfield doesn't do that then I would take this to the higher courts..and they wonder why there crime level is o high in Winnfield LA. Its a darn shame how this little boy has to live with this te rest of his life and shamed he could have lost his life do to a sick MF like this..God bless this boy and his family and my family will keep him in our prayers...
ghost

West Monroe, LA

#15 May 20, 2011
Winnfield will give him a slap on the hand and tell him not 2 do it again like they did john folden who also lived in the house with micheal at the time.
Oh Wow

Winnfield, LA

#16 May 20, 2011
ghost wrote:
Winnfield will give him a slap on the hand and tell him not 2 do it again like they did john folden who also lived in the house with micheal at the time.
You know I do remember some of the inncidents with John Folden. I remember reading them in the Parish paper. Are you telling us that John Folden and this Michael G lived together? It sure would go to reason. Where is John F? Isn't he a repeated offender? Lets Pray that Michael G will get the stiffest penalty for this offense.

“EYE AM THE TOPIX AVENGER”

Level 5

I LIVE SOMEWHERE

#17 May 20, 2011
hey everyone with a facebook page there is an app you can get that tells peeps how you feel about those in prison who have hurt children haveing thier own facebook page. it's up to you if you do this. I WILL NOT TELL YOU WHAT TO DO.

Level 1

Philadelphia, PA

#18 May 21, 2011
What most don't realize is that this probably won't be in the hands of winnfield court to screw up. If I remember correctly since the child is under 10 yrs old it makes it a felony which means a federal judge will take the case and means he won't go to CCA. But whatever prison he goes to will becomes someones bitch within a week. Prisoners are not the best ppl in the world but they don't tolerate a child molester. He will get his in the end.
papadontpreach

Brooklyn, NY

#19 May 21, 2011
Is this because he can't catch people his age that flee from that face?
Mother of 3

United States

#20 May 21, 2011
Dear Heavenly Father,
I'm praying to you for this baby and his family. Please help them in this horrible time in their lives.

As for the man, you are lucky because I would do unspeakable things to you if that was one of my children. Jail and the death penalty would be a piece of cake for him.
Loss of thought

Winnfield, LA

#21 May 21, 2011
Oh Wow wrote:
<quoted text> You know I do remember some of the inncidents with John Folden. I remember reading them in the Parish paper. Are you telling us that John Folden and this Michael G lived together? It sure would go to reason. Where is John F? Isn't he a repeated offender? Lets Pray that Michael G will get the stiffest penalty for this offense.
. John F is dating M.G.'s mother that hole family is trash . I'm sure this isn't M.G.'s first time it's just the first time he's been cought

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Library (Mar '10) 2 hr Curtis 111
LA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 3 hr Hold on there 3,069
Embaressed 3 hr TIger Fan 2 5
Lets play - follow the word! (Aug '11) 4 hr Doug77 2,801
fbc 8 hr hogdog 2
This one is cool. 4 Word Game (Jan '11) 15 hr Trouser Cough 628
??WHAT??A NEW word game FOUR WORDS (Oct '11) 16 hr Trouser Cough 1,073
•••
•••

Winnfield Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••