Deer hunting with dogs
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Big

New Orleans, LA

#21 Sep 4, 2012
we will get u wrote:
<quoted text>You big alright! Big RAT POS!
I don't know who you are but I hope you are one of the ones I bust this year
Ted the Head

United States

#22 Sep 4, 2012
You won't bust anybody because the lazy game wardens will always be on the other side of the parish! He was probably in bed with another man's wife! LOL!
Big

New Orleans, LA

#23 Sep 4, 2012
Ted the Head wrote:
You won't bust anybody because the lazy game wardens will always be on the other side of the parish! He was probably in bed with another man's wife! LOL!
We know who to watch and where to be at this year
still hunter/dog hunter

Mount Pleasant, TN

#24 Sep 4, 2012
Jimmy wrote:
[QUOTE who="still hunter/dog hunter"]I enjoy doing both however the still hunters have always been greedy with the lands that we have to hunt on. The problem with cutting out dog running on government land is the fact that still hunting will be next. What still hunters dont understand is the fact that when the anti hunters come out to get still hunting stopped the dog hunters wont be there to back you up. Just my opinion. "

Still hunter are greedy with there land to protect the deer on it and to protect the land... I have seen dog hunter rut up ditches and roads and drive down horse trails on government land... They have no respect for anything as long as they can get to their dogs. Bottom line dog hunting should be band
since this is tax payers land maybe they should charge a fee to hunt on it or ban all hunting on gov. land. That would solve the problem.
Jack

New Orleans, LA

#25 Sep 4, 2012
[QUOTE who="still hunter/dog hunter"]<quoted text>
since this is tax payers land maybe they should charge a fee to hunt on it or ban all hunting on gov. land. That would solve the problem.
[/QUOTE]

I Love the idea of changing a fee to hunt government land maybe then people would take care of it still think running dogs should be ban are maybe we could start charging y'all to run dogs it could pay for all y'all tear up!
still hunter/dog hunter

Mount Pleasant, TN

#26 Sep 4, 2012
Jack wrote:
"

I Love the idea of changing a fee to hunt government land maybe then people would take care of it still think running dogs should be ban are maybe we could start charging y'all to run dogs it could pay for all y'all tear up!
i have never hunted on gov land but i do have friends on both sides of this issue. There are still hunters as well as dog hunters that dont obey gov rules. Its hard for me to believe that there arent some still hunters that take their atvs or trucks in the woods to retrieve their deer and tear up roads.
Jack

New Orleans, LA

#27 Sep 4, 2012
i have never hunted on gov land but i do have friends on both sides of this issue. There are still hunters as well as dog hunters that dont obey gov rules. Its hard for me to believe that there arent some still hunters that take their atvs or trucks in the woods to retrieve their deer and tear up roads.[/QUOTE]

Im sure still hunter do to but more tickets are given out to dog hunters and I only hunt government land about a week out of the year when I feel the deer on my land has been hunted hard and need a break. And every year after dog season the roads and trails are worst it makes it hard for the few guys that respect this land to hunt it
Cole Williford

Houston, TX

#28 Sep 8, 2012
Big wrote:
<quoted text>
We know who to watch and where to be at this year
Big, I have run dogs all my life. I cordially invite you to come and hunt with me everyday of dog season this year, so that you may see that all hunters that use hounds are not unethical nor illegal. Having the opinion that we should ban dog hunting because of the people that break the law is just like saying the government should take away our guns because some guy shot somebody. You and I didn't shoot anybody, so why should they take away our firearms? I don't break laws when using my dogs to hunt deer, so why should my right to dog hunt be taken away?
Cole Williford

Houston, TX

#29 Sep 8, 2012
It is not fair to ban hunting deer with dogs for the people that don't break the law. You shouldn't be so quick to judge a group as a whole. I have hunted on kisatchie natiional forest all my life, and have never seen a ditch "torn up" from dog hunting. However, the Dickerson Rd. and many others are in pretty rough shape right now, and dog season has been closed for 9 months. Hunting deer with hounds was around long before box stands and corn feeders. If you catch someone trespassing, call an enforcement agent. That's what we pay them for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Winnfield Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8,000 post wins. (Feb '13) 19 hr texas pete 3,609
Police Officer that Raped the 14 Year Old Girl (Oct '16) Thu Willie p_ 21
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Nov 14 How kind of you 10
Winnfield Music Thread (Jun '13) Nov 13 texas pete 24
Keep a word/Drop a word Game... (May '12) Nov 13 texas pete 2,245
Add a word drop a word (Feb '10) Nov 13 texas pete 2,167
Drug testing Nov 10 Disappointed 7

Winnfield Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance